• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the longest friendship you've ever had?

Years
1 week max

Excuse me? smh

Anyway, my longest friendship would be about 12 years since we met in 2006. We don't talk quite as much anymore because we live really different lives but every time we do hang out it's just like old times. I have another friend I've only known for a year less though and we still talk regularly.

That's IRL, online is a bit harder to say. There's a handful of people here though that I've been talking to fairly consistently (or on-off depending on activity) since my early PC days.

Years
I've got friends today that I literally went to nursery with when I was 2, so thats like 17 years...crazy 0_0

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
About nine years. We don't talk as often as we used to, but we're still able to kind of jump back in where we left off, so there's not this weird awkward catching up thing. It's just casual. I'm generally not all that great at keeping friends, though.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
A few people come to mind. One I met in middle school, and we still make effort to meet and hang out every so often. Another I met at the start of high school and we still talk every day and regularly meet with our friend group to play games. And the third I met on PC, around halfway thru high school, and we still chat regularly and try to game online when we can.

I'm glad I've kept these friendships. For reference, the friendships I've named are all between 9-12 years old by now.

Back