• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Island [Finished for this summer.]

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Is there a downloadable version, that is NOT on whackahack? Because Avast! doesn't like that site.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Has there been an English version of this game released. Cause this game looks good and an English version would be awesome

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
This hack is complete! I don't know if he posted the final version here lol And also he is working on another hack which is almost complete aswell! He is a pretty fast worker much respect Angel!

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
This hack is complete! I don't know if he posted the final version here lol And also he is working on another hack which is almost complete aswell! He is a pretty fast worker much respect Angel!

Where's the link to the final? And is it English?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2020
Why is it that all the hacks that look the best are in some other language than english =(

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I do believe it is in english? But I have no link just search on wack a hack forums I was an active member I do believe he is working on arcoiris which is a awesome hack too :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Lol looks very promising im not great in spanish so I'll wait for the english game but no rush haha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
Holas, quisiera saber como vas con este romhacking ?

------
sup, i would like to know if this game is ready

.Ángel~

Sombrero de Paja
Years
Well, I come to update with some scans, so you can see that this hack is not dead and it will be continued.

Islas%20Doradas%20Final_zpsrojxbirs.png
51_zpsmnktpccz.png
31_zpsisin24hu.png
7_zps1oynt6ki.png
21_zpsg1pryjlh.png

Well that's all, I do have to say that ....

GOLDEN ISLANDS CONTINUES!

See you!​

goldsushi44

goldsushi44
Years
Woah, glad to see your finally back! :] Thought that the hack was dead, but awesome knowing its almost done. Can't wait for final release! n_n

Back