• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Thanks SicariusCredo3. I thought there where more than those {XD} anyway thanks.

EDIT:

UPDATE:

We managed to get 2 maps imported into the new rom, there for the 2nd region and thats all im saying about that. Anyway just did/fixed the home town and got 2 versions of them.

V1
Spoiler:

V2
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Blah
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
We managed to get 2 maps imported into the new rom, there for the 2nd region and thats all im saying about that. Anyway just did/fixed the home town and got 2 versions of them.
May I ask what is difference between the two maps I can't seem to find one? ~_~

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
May I ask what is difference between the two maps I can't seem to find one? ~_~

The ceiling of the Lab. Its slightly different in both. I didn't know which 1 is better. I tried to make each house look different using the same tile base for each. I think it came out not bad... besides i only changed the houses, added the bushes, and fixed the floor besides that its the default map XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
/buttsin Generally, tiles should only be used to make one building, or perhaps buildings identical but one tile wider, etc.

The three buildings you've made all look like they're tile errors :( Is the roof tile with the black line going up meant to be that way? Sure it isn't meant to be solid colour, or maybe have the line extending all the way up to the brown bar?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
um,just letting you know something, it might take a bit longer than i thought, cause my computer broke and i had to get a new one, i have to get every thing again, update soon

Sure np.
{XD}
So whats next on the list?

Maps :) and pokemon stuff. Before we bring over the scripts we need to add the other pokemon and do maps up to Veridian City.

/buttsin Generally, tiles should only be used to make one building, or perhaps buildings identical but one tile wider, etc.

The three buildings you've made all look like they're tile errors :( Is the roof tile with the black line going up meant to be that way? Sure it isn't meant to be solid colour, or maybe have the line extending all the way up to the brown bar?

Well im not a mapper and y i got mappers :P i thought id do a quick edit. Dont worry the mappers maps will be used and will better than mine.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024

Who have you got mapping anyways?

Mappers:

rodygo -- welcome back man

Mikekillkill

Thou hope to get 1/2 more mapper(s) to help out mikekillkill since hes the 1 active.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2018
I need help with making new sprites, and new pokemon. Can you please help me? (BTW this is my first rom hack)

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Hey guys! I'm finished with the female sprite, I'll post it here in a few hours.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
what should it say?
preferred size?
pokemon?
1 Pokemon Revenge
2 dont know ... a decent size will do
3 mega charizard X, or black rayquaza, or black charizard.
not really fussy about it :P

Back