• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

If I had a time machine I would go back in time and play all them awsome gamecube games like

pokemon xd gale of darkness(if only their was a 3ds/Wiiu remake or mabye a another game with teh orre region)
tales of symphony
mario sunshine
melee
sonic adventure 2
f-zero gx
mario golf
mario tennis....

ect ect ect

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If I went back in time I'd prevent WWII from happening, which would result in people not realizing how horrible war is and what became the cold war in this timeline turns into a full-fledged nuclear conflict, dooming everyone.

But unfortunately I can't travel through time.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

stole the words right from my mind lapras lol. except for one problem. the past effects the future. dont want to know how are future would be then lol

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Maybe they'd just defend themselves.

Of course even if they didn't and the roles were reversed at least I'd have a better chance at a career in hip hop.

Years

You could go back to 1632 in the middle of the 30 years war with a whole West Virginia town. Make Gustavus Adolphus the ruler of the Germanies, start the Industrial Revolution 200 years earlier, introduce Sugar Beets as a substitute to sugar cane and discourage the Dutch from becoming huge slavers.

Years

Wrong. Heart of Darkness is about the Belgian Congo in the early 20th century.

And nope, I'm talking about this series:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/SixteenThirtyTwo?from=Main.SixteenThirtyTwo

1632cover-152x240.jpg

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

well this is just cool. I have found the hylian font from the loz for my computer. too bad I cant use it online lol

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I found a KHfont that has the Keyblade as the exclamation point

heh

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I spent the entire day..........on the net,playing freeware games,watching anime. lol I have been abusing my 3ds so bad. havent played a game on their since I dont know when(besides I only have 2 games anyway lol)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Read House of Hades and then played Pokemon. Today has been a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back