• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I will make a title screen if you like i will keep if not i tell my friend his are plenty better XD

You should make it! and if you by chance get any prob then get help from your frnd because making yourself will give you exerience!

Lets disscuss! anyone knows about hex? I dont know but its toooooooo hard to do!

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
You should make it! and if you by chance get any prob then get help from your frnd because making yourself will give you exerience!

Lets disscuss! anyone knows about hex? I dont know but its toooooooo hard to do!

I also don't know about hex. But yeah its too hard to understand. i always got confused. And we also need someone who can edit hex. by editing hex we can add more features like some cash bank and other feature. etc.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I also don't know about hex. But yeah its too hard to understand. i always got confused. And we also need someone who can edit hex. by editing hex we can add more features like some cash bank and other feature. etc.

Yes and we can even insert more ows! around 250 with hex!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Thats my left hand game. Too easy just go to movement permission and select the icon with red color and written with 1 then there will be some number then click on the thing that the player can't walk. Like trees, Mountains etc. And when i start mapping i feel confused.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Thats my left hand game. Too easy just go to movement permission and select the icon with red color and written with 1 then there will be some number then click on the thing that the player can't walk. Like trees, Mountains etc. And when i start mapping i feel confused.
I know everything about mapping but im not joined as mapper lol so you fix it then send rom to me :p

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
ok i can do the mapping. No problem. Anyway i get always little confused. Give me an idea. I mean where those trees or house and etc other need to be mapped etc. can you ?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I have added all members into the list! Included icefire123 and Synbit! welcome to our team!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I don't know how to make a mage house. It need to be scripted or something. i don't know well. And ok trying to make the new bark more better. And now i am working on the 2nc city. What name should it be ? I mean like you changed Pallet to New bark what name it need to be ?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name it route 31 for ten episodes long long long before once in a blue moon for cherrygrove city!

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Now we just need a tilesetter, a professer intro editor and a hexer! Sorry, I had a lot going on so I didn't do many sprites, I'll try to make as many as I can.

@indianchaizard# don't you want to change your signature to we just need a professor intro editor.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
yeah i'll modify it now.we just need some more members of required skills and then johto league showdown would be making history.

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
the maps just have some movement corrections to be done.
events have to b assembled.
the people in the map(new bark) have to talk something.
hex and script is needed.
and some map borders have to be perfectly finished or it'll be like a normal hack

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
The rom i sended has just scripts till mysterious forest. And ansirent is doing the mapping and i will keep improving in my scripts and hex. Slowly it'll improving.

Guys I have Added A userbar for our Hack. Put it in your signature to show support to this Hack!

Last edited:
Back