• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Decagram

Pokèmon Adventures Special is the best
Years
Magnet:
Spoiler:

Sun Stone: I don't think this is in the game, sorry.
Ah, thanks for letting me know but is there a way to evolve my petilil into a liligant? And where do you get a scyther/scizor?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Actually I checked and, you can get a Sun Stone. But you have to buy it from the green Pokemart dude in Nahara Town.

Scyther is a 5 % encounter in Sena's Woods. He should evolve with an Evo Stone.

Decagram

Pokèmon Adventures Special is the best
Years
How do you get HM Surf? because I just defeated Agatha and I don't know where to go without having the HM.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
I am stuck at the Library, after getting the 8th badge on the second floor, I can't go downstairs help please.
There's a girl and I talked to her but I can't go outside.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
First off, I wanna say that I really like this hack. I played it for a good number of hours and so far I'm finding it hilarious and quite easy going. While I do understand that you've gone for simplicity, I think that the inclusion of the Physical and special split would have been far better, especially since this hack as an assorted number of pokemon from other generations. Mayve even edit the OW sprites and in battle sprites of the main character would have been a nice touch to keep the hack looking fresh. Hoping to see more updates in the future!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
I am stuck at the Library, after getting the 8th badge on the second floor, I can't go downstairs help please.
There's a girl and I talked to her but I can't go outside.

The warps look correct in A-map. Can you give me some more details?

First off, I wanna say that I really like this hack. I played it for a good number of hours and so far I'm finding it hilarious and quite easy going. While I do understand that you've gone for simplicity, I think that the inclusion of the Physical and special split would have been far better, especially since this hack as an assorted number of pokemon from other generations. Mayve even edit the OW sprites and in battle sprites of the main character would have been a nice touch to keep the hack looking fresh. Hoping to see more updates in the future!

Hey thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the game!

I'll keep your feedback in mind and when/if I do a big update I could update some of the OW's and stuff we'll see what happens :)

Also I discovered a new bug when watching a gameplay video so I fixed this and another bug and made a v1.2, check the OP for more information.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Just started but since there is no physical special split Porygon is going straight to the box. Normaly I would use one of the starters or starter but Porygon's stab is physical in this game there is no reason to use it when its a Special attacker, I would rather pick up a Starly since its stabs would be better and match its typing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 6, 2020
Just started but since there is no physical special split Porygon is going straight to the box. Normaly I would use one of the starters or starter but Porygon's stab is physical in this game there is no reason to use it when its a Special attacker, I would rather pick up a Starly since its stabs would be better and match its typing.

Me too, I catched a Starly, then a Speed Boost Noibat and Levitate Honedge :laugh-squinted:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 14, 2018
Hi, so I defeated Agatha and got surf and I have no idea what to do next, please help me. I?ve gone around the map capturing legendaries like mew Groudon suicune and raikou, and I used surf to travel to sena town through moss cavern and defeat the bug trainees there. I have no idea what to do next please help me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hi, so I defeated Agatha and got surf and I have no idea what to do next, please help me. I?ve gone around the map capturing legendaries like mew Groudon suicune and raikou, and I used surf to travel to sena town through moss cavern and defeat the bug trainees there. I have no idea what to do next please help me.

Try Surfing in Rainy Path and see where it takes you :P

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I?m doing a nuzrun on your hack, and I have some questions:

1. Until which gym can I get Surf? Or any reasonably decent Water attack?
2. Why is there a Bulk up TM before the 3rd gym instead of a better TM? Bulk up is very worthless and I?m considering selling it. Oh and do you think I should sell it?
3. There is a glitch: everytime I open the berry pouch outside of a center or any indoor place the game freezes. Is there any way for that to not happen?

Thanks in advance.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
one thing i will comment on (just beat 2nd gym) is that the level "Curve" is all over the place. (spoiler tag in case someone sees this and dosent want to be spoiled)
Spoiler:
bear in mind this is just after gym 2

other than that, its a fairly standard but well done hack, glad to see a completed one for once :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
I?m doing a nuzrun on your hack, and I have some questions:

1. Until which gym can I get Surf? Or any reasonably decent Water attack?
2. Why is there a Bulk up TM before the 3rd gym instead of a better TM? Bulk up is very worthless and I?m considering selling it. Oh and do you think I should sell it?
3. There is a glitch: everytime I open the berry pouch outside of a center or any indoor place the game freezes. Is there any way for that to not happen?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, how brave of you to do a nuzlocke >P

Answers
1) You get Surf right after beating Gym number 6 (Wanjara City). Before that, you may be limited to level-up Water moves.
2) Personally I think stat up moves are very strong, and a good strategy for taking on stronger trainers (setting up on a weak Pokemon and then sweeping). I would suggest you keep it, unless you REALLY need the money.
3) That sounds very weird I have seen other players be able to use their Berry Pouch outside so I'm not sure what to tell you that's very strange. Sorry.

one thing i will comment on (just beat 2nd gym) is that the level "Curve" is all over the place. (spoiler tag in case someone sees this and dosent want to be spoiled)
Spoiler:
bear in mind this is just after gym 2

other than that, its a fairly standard but well done hack, glad to see a completed one for once :P

Spoiler:

And thank you, I know a lot of people want to see completed hacks but a lot of hacks sadly don't get completed, so I made this one of my main goals to release the game in a complete (8 gym + E4) state!

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Hey, how brave of you to do a nuzlocke >P

Answers
1) You get Surf right after beating Gym number 6 (Wanjara City). Before that, you may be limited to level-up Water moves.
2) Personally I think stat up moves are very strong, and a good strategy for taking on stronger trainers (setting up on a weak Pokemon and then sweeping). I would suggest you keep it, unless you REALLY need the money.
3) That sounds very weird I have seen other players be able to use their Berry Pouch outside so I'm not sure what to tell you that's very strange. Sorry.

Okay, I just figured out the berry pouch deal: I couldn?t have more than 6 types. Don?t ask why, now I just limit it to 6 types and it works fine right now. And it turns out Surf being late isn?t an issue either, I found a Scald TM in the villain?s building so that?s also fine.

So 2 questions: does the trade stone make the mons stop learning moves like for usual evo stones? Or were the movesets all kept? And what are the levels for each of the important battles?

Oh and yes I?m doing a nuzrun of this, the first blog post about it is down here. Of course I?ll update it soon because I?ve played way past it, but have this for some reference.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=20963

Again, thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Okay, I just figured out the berry pouch deal: I couldn?t have more than 6 types. Don?t ask why, now I just limit it to 6 types and it works fine right now. And it turns out Surf being late isn?t an issue either, I found a Scald TM in the villain?s building so that?s also fine.

So 2 questions: does the trade stone make the mons stop learning moves like for usual evo stones? Or were the movesets all kept? And what are the levels for each of the important battles?

Oh and yes I?m doing a nuzrun of this, the first blog post about it is down here. Of course I?ll update it soon because I?ve played way past it, but have this for some reference.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=20963

Again, thanks in advance.

1. Level up moves are generally based off of whatever gen the Pokemon is from but there are exceptions, as such things like Gigalith will learn the same moves it would in B/W.

2. I don't know this off the top of my head. It also depends what you mean by important battles.

so i beat Agatha and i have no clue where to go now. help!

Rainy Path, there's a body of water you can cross there with Surf.

Back