• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 10, 2018
Wow holy crap this game was amazing. I beat beta v3 in a day and i loved it so much that I made an account just to say that. Thanks for this game had a blast and can't wait for the next beta.

Ogu

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
One of the greatest hacks I have ever played thanks for the experienced can't wait for the next release(s)
I gotta admit I was disappointed when it ended because I didn't know how far it went before starting the playthrough but whoa what an amazing storyline and gameplay I did not have an experience this fun using only Kanto Pokemon in a long time
My team consisted of
Nidoking
Slowbro
Gloom
Aerodactyl
Arcanine

Aerodactyl and Eevee were the only two pokemon that I did not steal not using a single Pokeball in a Pokemon game turned out better than I thought
I did not notice a single bug and I was playing on GBA4iOS

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2020
My emulator does not allow me to access ips, only zip. I really enjoyed v2.1, but can't play v3.0. I use myboy! For Android

Years
My emulator does not allow me to access ips, only zip. I really enjoyed v2.1, but can't play v3.0. I use myboy! For Android

Copy both the rom and ips to the same folder on your phone with the same name (Firered Rocket Edition.ips and Firered Rocket Edition.gba or similar) open MyBoy and navigate to the folder, tap and hold on the GBA file, and hit patch.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hey there.

I played the Betas 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0. Let me tell you this game is awesome. I really look forward for this game totally finished.

Btw, while playing I found a couple of bugs with the Dragon Tail move:

1. If you beat a wild Pok?mon with Dragon Tail you won't get exp., like just using Roar.
2. If you beat a Pok?mon in a Trainer Battle the foe's Pok?mon sprite don't disappear, it combinates with the next Pok?mon's or simply stays if it's the last Pok?mon (next to its Trainer's sprite).

That's all, the rest of the game is pretty awesome and I really enjoyed it. Well done!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
if you join there discord you will get updates. they said it will be around august to september.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 13, 2022
Hey how Do I play it, also I'm having some trouble adding it to my dropbox

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
I hope your still working on this hack, I havent been this engaged with other hacks. Possibly Dark Rising. But this has really well written story, flows nicely and i appreciate the different mechnics. Hope to see this finished someday. Keep up the great work.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
This game WILL be updated at some point the future, right? I mean, this isn't the complete release, IS it?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Not an argument.

If you make a forum thread, I expect you to actually use it and post updates instead of making it Discord exclusive. Not all of us want to use that spyware.

I think updates will be posted on both sites when they're there, so it's not really a Discord exclusive. It's not like there have been many updates, we only know it's coming along slowly.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I assume with it not beeing out yet on the main page, that it is not yet out and still beeing worked on.... Patience all I am not in discord but developing things takes a while.

Remember we arent paying him to work for us, he is doing it of his own free will and for free (or her).

I am just as impatient to get my hands on it as you all are....

Back