• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iron Fist season 2, spoilers eh, it sucks

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I watched it halfway through, dropped it due to being bored to death. I never describe shows like this and maybe I watched it when I was half conscious after a long day but still it's so dull. I was hyped naively (never fall for hype), cause some hype tools on the internet claimed it was better than season 1, True actually, but being better than trash doesn't say much. The only positive is that they were smart enough to reduce the amount of episodes but that still didn't fix the show that much.

Seems like the only Netflix show worth my money is Daredevil. Season 3 better reach season 1 quality.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I haven't seen it but I haven't heard anything positive about it lol

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Yeah. I think MCU Danny is such a bland character which is why the show bores me. His supporting cast isn't all that great either, the writing hasn't improved. The episodes are so boring that it makes the show seem like it goes at a slow pace.

The success of Daredevil looks to be a fluke since all the other netflix shows are hit or miss. Imagine if Iron Fist started off the Netflix part of the MCU. They would immediately cancel any future show cause IF sucks.

Back