• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Nice to be here.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 3, 2017
Hi! Long time Pokemon fan and have been trying to find a nice forum to start posting in. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some sort of cool content to the forum soon (I draw and also attempt to animate).

I'll have my profile all decked out tomorrow, headed to bed at the moment. Thanks for having me, can't wait to talk to some of y'all.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! It's nice to see that some longtime fans have stuck with the series after so long. I can't wait to see your artistic abilities! I hope you decide to post over in the Art Studio at some point. Enjoy the community! :D

Last edited:
Years
Hey there, welcome to the PokeCommunity! We have a lot of longtime fans, and we have a ton of Pokemon discussions to jump into! If you'd ever like to share some of that art with us, you can do it over in the Art Studio. I can't wait to see the things you drew, have do drawn any Pokemon stuff? Anyways, I hope you have fun exploring our community! Have fun! ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi! Long time Pokemon fan and have been trying to find a nice forum to start posting in. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some sort of cool content to the forum soon (I draw and also attempt to animate).

I'll have my profile all decked out tomorrow, headed to bed at the moment. Thanks for having me, can't wait to talk to some of y'all.
Welcome to PC! This is the best place to get pokémon friends in c: If you want, join our Discord server too, where there is an #art-studio channel where you can chat live with other artists and share your work.

Have fun!

Back