• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Galleon took the impacts of the energy, but with every attack he took, he stepped closer and closer to the Gold Tribe Pokemon attacking him. He was only briefly harmed by the attacks, and continued to slowly move closer and closer. When he was just about to released an attack at her, one of the other Gold Tribe members, an Electrode, tackled Galleon to the ground. Peacewarrior moved away to a different area, leaving the Electrode Gold Tribe member facing off with Galleon. Galleon got up from the attack and charged at the Electrode, first crushing him with a Take Down, before attacking him with a Crush Claw. The attack swiped at the Electrode, and he fell to the ground. He was shaking, the very force of the blow had taken its toll on him. Just when Galleon was about to finish him off, two other Gold Tribe members pounced at him from behind. "Powerhouse" the Luxray and "Ghost" the Gengar grabbed and flung attacks at Galleon. Galleon fell for a brief second, before recovering and attacking them both with Dragon Rage. Powerhouse and Ghost both fell back in pain. Galleon trudded toward them, no stop in sight. All at once, Galleon's mouth shined, and he fired a powerful Hyperbeam at all three of the Gold Tribe members, and in a loud burst of energy, the three Pokemon fell to the ground, either fainted or dead.

Kent saw this fro a distance. He angrily charged at the General who just took out three more of his Gold Tribe brothers. He was intercepted by a wave of continuous Oder of Neoverse Pokemon. In the confusion, Kent lost track of where Galleon went to, and had to push the pain away, as he continued to fight the oncoming armies, tears rolling down his eyes.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune's eyes widened as he saw Galleon charging towards one of the Gold Tribe members, killing them in just seconds. He had to stop him before he could do anymore damage to the others, but he was sure that if he fought him one on one he was bound to lose. He ignored the fact and jumped, landing right before Galleon. But when he saw a volley of energy balls and attacks heading towards the enemy he stepped back a little. Neptune stared at the General and to be honest, he was shaking nervously.

"You may have one down, but the other 'bunch' may take a while." Neptune growled and prepared to attack.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
"Whoa, we're losing many men...Enough holding back..." Lex said and hovered closer to the battle field. He saw a Machoke was jumping at him and he used Focus Blast on him. Then he lifted him up using Psychic and then made it crash against the ground several times, until the Machoke lost consciousness. Then he snapped its neck. He turned around and saw a Poliwrath, and did the same to him. Only that he dislocated its legs and arms instead of snapping the neck. He then looked at his hands, the Pokémon's blood was on them.

"Heeheehahahaha....This feels good...I was eager to do this..." Lex said and launched a very powerful Focus blast at the wall, making a very big hole. Then he lifted some debris and made it crash on top of some defenders, killing some of them. He laughed maniacally as he watched them stop breathing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu saw as the General known as Lex aimed for a few more Pokemon on the walls. He angrily approached him. He was prepared for a fight with him as well.

"How about a General to General fight, Lex Omega?" General Manchu stomped right in front of him, preparing for combat.

General Galleon smiled at the Emploen who just approached him. He noticed his Trident shining a bright Gold, signifying he was a member of the powerful Gold Tribe.

"Another one, eh? I will take you on and crush you in my arms as I did the other 4. You shall be number 5."

Galleon opened his mouth, and a burst of Dragon Rage flung from it, straight at the Pokemon standing before him.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q walked back into the room. "they are fine, though some pokemon look really badly hurt..." Q replied quietly.
"Im not entirely sure what to do... If I am found doing stuff for the Alpha Alliance, Im dead."
Q peared through the window of the pokemon centre and saw many many pokemon fighting and he looked guiltily at them.

Tony Montana

Years
"Hehehehe...General Manchu, what a surprise...I didn't expect to see you here..." Lex said and turned around. "Fine. I accept your request. But I go first..." he added and pushed him against the debris that had crushed many Golden Tribe and Alpha Alliance soliders, hurting him.

Wrong move, General Manchu...I'm going to enjoy destroying you...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu was forced back into the debris. He quickly got up, pushing aside the pain and charging up at the General of the Order. He prepared an attack with his fist, and focused on Lex. At once, he released a Dynamic Punch on Lex. The punch had a chance to miss, as he knows, but if it would hit, it would do its damage.

Kent watched as two of his friends, Tidechanger and General Manchu faced off against two separate Generals, General Lex and General Galleon. He had not expected two different Generals to be leading one battle, but he had to cope with it. Kent observed the now partly destroyed wall. All manner of Pokemon of the Order now scrambled over it. They were met with heavy resistance from the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance. Each Gold Tribe member was prepared to give their life for the freedom of the Alpha Alliance. He would do the same. He used a swords Dance attack, before being surrounded by a large group of all kinds of Pokemon, including about 7 Poochyenas, 4 Raticates, 2 Pidgeys, and a dozen other single Pokemon. In quick fashion, Kent managed to avoid their first attacks while targeting the others in a heavy burst of Close Combats and Slashes. He moved over and aim at the surrounding bird Pokemon in the sky, and used a Thunder on them. Kent moved on, reinvigorated with energy to avenge his fallen and save the city.

Tony Montana

Years
General Manchu's Dynamicpunch hit Lex and, although it didn't deal that much damage because Lex is a Psychic Pokémon, it left Lex dizzy.

"Good choice...And yet such a bad one...Dogde this" he said, and fired Shadow Balls randomly into the air, in many different directions, as he couldn't aim in his state. Many of them hit the wall, many of them hit Pokémon, and many of them went by and exploded without damaging anything.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu charged at Lex, ignoring his Shadow Balls attacks, but knowing some probably hit the surrounding Pokemon.

"Sorry to disappoint you, General, but Ghost type attacks don't work really well on Snorlax's because we are Normal type!"

He jumped full force into the air and attempted to crush Lex with a Body Slam.

Kent watched briefly as Pokemon of both sides lay on the ground. At this point, he couldn't tell who was winning, only that there was more and more Order of Neoverse Pokemon attacking, and Kent had to repel them. Kent charged again at a group of Pokemon, knocking down the first two before slashing at the surrounding. He was hit on his shoulder a bit, and cringed in pain from a Houndour's bite. He pushed the Houndour off him and used a Close Combat attack to finish him off. He ignored a slight stinging pain from his shoulder and continued to battle the neverending Pokemon army.

Tony Montana

Years
Lex managed to dodge this time and used Calm Mind to boost his powers. Then he pushed him towards tre wall with Psychic, but this time it was more powerful and General Manchu looked more hurt.

Whoa, looks like this big guy has got some moves...

"I already knew that...I just wanted to destroy more things in our fight...to make it more...epic. And your partners' blood will jsut do the trick, hehehe..." he said.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Five's not my lucky number."

Neptune growled and blasted Galleon with hydro pump. The two attacks met in mid air, and exploded, pushing Neptune and Galleon away, but Neptune got up in a flash, not a wound in sight. His trident-horn shone, and he lunged towards Galleon, stabbing him again and again with drill peck. But when he was fighting he was still thinking of Genevieve, where was she? Was she alright?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex watched as Lex fought with the Snorlax, a good battle indeed. Alex had
finished holding together the wall, it had no meaning anymore. Most Gold Tribe
members were killed and stopping more pokemon did not have as much cause as
destroying their side. From far he saw a black figure emerge, Ambros killed
maybe seven Neoversians in one lunge. He pulled the sheath extruting from his
head back and forward to unleash a wave of razor wind. He noticed two pokemon emerging from behind Ambros but Alex shot him back with a petal pulse. He shot others down to the ground, making sure they were unconscious not dead. They would be unable to fight, but ALex refused to kill anymore people. Suddenly from behind him he noticed a slim nostalgic figure. Adriadne Dusklore... He had no time to deal with her, he could not fight her..he couldn't.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu was pushed back, actually hurt this time from the Psychic. It confused him for a second. He was not prone to attacks of a Pyschic opponent that much. He struggled to get up at first, but forced himself up. He can't lose her, not now, not yet. He had the Alpha Alliance army to command, and they needed him. He faced the General again.

"You leave them alone, Lex. Fight me!" He charged him with a Take Down.

Galleon watched as the Emploeon managed to counter his attack with a hydro pump. The attacks clashed and forced them both back, but the Pokemon quickly recovered and stabbed him with drill pecks. Galleon blocked these with his large arms, and retaliated with a Dragon Rush attack, aimed right for the Emploeon. He laughed as he struck at the Pokemon, enjoying every second of fighting strong Gold Tribe members.

"Come on, Gold Tribe member, is this all you got?"

Tony Montana

Years
Lex aimed as he could at General Manchu, who was charging at him to use Take down. He fired a Focus Blast, but missed and Manchu hit him, but got hurt by recoil damage. The Alakazam was knocked over to the ground, but it laughed and got up. He had snapped out of his confusion.

"Hehehehehe...I surely enjoyed killing so many of your partners..." he said and used Calm Mind once more, to stay calm during the fight and increase his powers. "But don't you worry..." he said and fired a powerful-looking Focus blast at Manchu.

"...You'll meet them again soon enough...Hahaha..."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune flinched as he attacked with his dragon rush, charging towards him with blue light. He was pushed onto the ground and struggled to get up. Before Galleon could attack again, he leaped into the air, did an aerial somersault and landed behind Galleon, slashing his back with a critical Metal claw, then blasted him away with a close range Hydro Cannon.

"Don't underestimate the Gold Tribe!!!" Neptune roared

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu was pushed to the ground by the Focus-Blast. He was badly injured, damaged internally and externally. He couldn't get up right away, and struggled with his balance. He finally managed to push himself to his feet. He had trouble seeing clearly as he charged towards Lex again after his last comment. He powered his right hand and attacked Lex with another Dynamicpunch.

Galleon watched as he jumped into the air and struck him with Metal claw. Galleon cringed briefly in pain, but recovered enough to counter the Hydro Cannon with a Hyper Beam. The attacks collided like before and exploded, but this time, Galleon rushed at the Emploeon before he could recover and struck him with a Take Down.

"I never underestimated you! I hold you all in high regard, but no one can defeat a General of the Order of Neoverse, not even a Gold Tribe member!

Tony Montana

Years
Lex dodged the Dynamicpunch this time and used Calm Mind. Then he looked at Manchu and grinned evilly.

"Whast's the matter, General? Tired already?" he said mocking him to try to make him angry. "Don't worry, I can destroy more friends of yours as you rest up..."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune braced the explosion but he cried in pain as the General attacked him with Take Down, pushing him onto the ground. He was sure he could hear a crack somewhere in his body, but it wasn't too important. Neptune struggled and kicked the General into the air with his feet when he was next to him, then shot another Hydro Cannon towards the General, flying in mid air.

Neptune was losing. Fighting the General on his own was very hard, since the Generals were the elites of the elites, but if he was going to be a general he had to do better than that. He took out a TM and learned Brick Break, forgetting his Hydro Pump, since Hydro Cannon could do better.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu missed the Dynamic Punch, and grew angry as Lex threatened his friends. He roared with anger and charged Lex with a Body Slam. He tried his best to attack him in his injured state.

"You will not harm any more of my soldiers!"

Galleon laughed a bit as the Pokemon was knocked to the ground, and when he knocked Galleon into the air, Galleon blocked the oncoming Hydro Cannon with his giant arms. He was injured a bit, but he didn't relent. He stomped onto the ground furiously. He was already ready to attack again.

"Ah, changing TM's? A good strategy! Let me see your best Gold Tribe member!" He charged with vigor at the Emploeon. He struck at him with Take Down.

Tony Montana

Years
Lex saw Manchu charging at him again. Excellent. I got him just where I need him...

He aimed at him and fired an even more powerful Focus Blast, which was faster and seemed even more powerful than before.

"How about I harm you instead?" he asked sarcastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back