• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Story Challenge

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 26, 2017
Hello there Everyone!!!

I love making Pokemon stories, and i thought, why not make it a challenge?
So that is what this challenge is about. You can pick a game, preferably mainstream, and when you update, You have to make it in a chapter form. Be sure to know what genre you're gonna do!

The sign up sheet is as follows:

Name:
Game:
Genre of story:

Hope you like this challenge! Here is my sheet:

Name: Pokemon training
Game: Heartgold
Genre of story: Science fiction

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Hey, I would like to sign up if possible.

Name: Polymus1 (The character himself will be known as Oliver)
Game: Fire Red
Genre of story: Adventure

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 26, 2017
Yes you can sign up!!! I haven't been able to play for a bit and unfortunately haven't done any updates 😞
when I get back and can play, I will use another game.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 26, 2017
Alright, I'm back and ready to go! New sheet!

Name: Pokemon training (character is Tom)
game: Omega Ruby
genre: Comedy

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Name: DyingWillFlareon(Flare ingame)
Game: Crystal
Genre: Not good with labeling genres but Ill say Comedy

So I couldnt get a Platinum rom and not nearly far enough to finish Platinum yet and also dont want to reset my Platinum game, Im going with Crystal and locking it in this time. I really need a boost to my story telling skills so Im not giving up on this one. \0/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
A question about this: Can it be combined with another challenge? E.g., can I write a story based on a playthrough being done for another challenge (assuming that I'm using a mainstream game for that challenge)?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Ok, I don't know how much time I'll have for this, but it sounds neat, so I'll sign up for it for now. I'm not sure how elaborate it's likely to be, but I'm assuming it's fine if it ends up being fairly short.

Name: Imperator161
Game: Red
Genre of story: Sci-fi? Maybe with some fantasy and/or adventure elements.

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
Years
Name: HyperJono
Game: Pearl
Genre of story: Adventure with some Romance

And when do you want us to give an update of our story

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Name: HyperJono
Game: Pearl
Genre of story: Adventure with some Romance

And when do you want us to give an update of our story

My assumption (as a fellow participant, not the person who made this) is that we can update whenever we want.

Speaking of which, I'm hoping to start on my story soon, but I haven't had time yet. (I guess that's been an issue for all of us, since no one has actually started a story yet.)

NotchItUpABit

Amateur
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Name: (Ingame: Tommy) NotchItUpABit
Game: Crystal
Genre of story: Action-adventure, comedy (Mostly a fast-paced adventure with a little humor every now and then)

I also am doing an Anime Style Challenge on Crystal, so if it is fine, I'd like to do the anime style challenge in the form of writing. Is this allowed? Or are we to only do nuzlockes?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 8, 2018
To get this started, I'll do an update based on my recent Time Warp (Jurassic Jam subtype) challenge.

[No Marts except for Fresh Water to unlock Saffron and 10 Revives + 10 Full Restores before Elite Four. Only Fire, Bug, and Water types (except for the cute-looking ones) allowed in general, but fossils also must be resurrected and added to the team. Ice, Electric, and Steel types banned.]

Name: Disturb Not The Harmony
Game: Blue
Genre of story: Adventure

Update 1: Help! I'm Trapped In Prehistoric Times And All I Got Was This Lousy Carp
[Pallet Town-Rock Tunnel.]
Spoiler:

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
Years
Finally got around to starting my challenge. As I stated in my sign up the game I'm playing is Pearl and I am combining it with the pokemon clan war challenge.
My Story is called The Clan Wars of Sinnoh and this is the first chapter called The Journey Begins. This chapter is just introducing some of the main characters for the most part.
Spoiler:

Years
Name: AoTora
Game: Red [Randomized]
Genre of story: Adventure/Romance

I am doing anime challenge on Red randomizer so i thought that I could combine the two ^^ Will start later today/tomorrow ^^

Years
Skarper
Pokemon Moon
Adventure/Anime

We start long ago, with the Seven Deadly Mons. A group of Pokémon powerful and feared throughout the regions, so powerful that even the legendary Pokémon, Pokémon without equal knew who they were.
And so it was that one of this legendary pokemon, Solgaleo, Lord of the Sun betrayed his own brother and ambushed the Seven. Putting them in their weakest form, and scatter them in the far region of Alola. Then the prophecy was foretold: "When the child of faraway comes and the guardian chooses It, so it shall be that this child shall rejoin the Seven, and destroy the jelous god."
And so with start with Skarper, a young boy from Kanto, bestowed a special stone from Tapu Koko. On that day he had to choose his first Pokémon, and he chose the leader of the Seven Deadly Mons, Litten, or as they knew him long ago, Blackfire!

96px-725Litten.png

Blackfire, lv 5
-Scratch
-Ember
-Growl

Log #2:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

userdamname

Just use your name!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
Name: Userdamname (Oscar in the game)
Game: FireRed
Genre: Comedy/Action
POV: First Person

Prologue

I'm Oscar. I'm 17 years old 5'9 and about 150 pounds, about to start my Pokemon Journey in Kanto and become the greatest trainer. I have a friend named Jack who is 5'8 1/2 and 146 pounds and he is a couple of months younger than me. He can be a dumbass at times, but we're pretty cool with each other.

I got excited to start my Pokemon Journey since I was 10 and started late because of school. I got excited because of when I saw a Gengar and Nidorino Battle each other. Gengar was using Shadow Punch then Nidorino used Peck.

Chapter 1: A new adventure for Oscar

I woke up at home, Left the house and I came to Professor Oak's lab when I saw Jack with the stupid hairstyle and the fake yeezys he bought from Craigslist waiting for me. "Professor Oak isn't around." Jack said. I sighed and left the building. I went to Route 1 to look for Professor Oak, but he popped out of nowhere. "It is Unsafe, Wild Pokemon live in tall grass." Professor Oak said. He took me to his lab to get my first Pokemon. Jack yelled "What took you so long?! I was dying to get my very first Pokemon!". Professor Oak slapped Jack in the face. "OW!" Jack cried. "Now Oscar, Select your first Pokemon. Jack's been very impatient today." Professor Oak said. I looked at the table and saw three Pokeballs. I chose the one with Squirtle. "Do you wish to nickname your Squirtle?" Professor Oak asked. I nicknamed him 'Oliver'. "Alright, I'll take this one then." Jack said as he took the Pokeball with the Pokemon Bulbasaur. "My Pokemon looks tough. Oscar, Let's check out our Pokemon. C'mon! I'll take you on!" Jack said.

Jack sends out his Bulbasaur while I send out Oliver. His Bulbasaur used Tackle while Oliver tackled back. The two have been tackling each other until Bulbasaur faints. "Well you won that one." Jack said. He paid me $80. "I'll train my Pokemon so that it'll be stronger. See ya Oscar." Jack said. He spanks me and then left the building. I left and came to Route 1 and I saw a man handing out samples from a typical PokeMart. He gave me a Potion. I then came to Viridian City to go to Pewter City, I see an old man sleeping in the middle of the road and I was so confused. I tried to walk around him but he said "I absolutely forbid you from going through here! This is private property!". I was so confused so I turned around and came to a PokeMart. A store clerk saw me. He asked "You came from Pallet Town?". Turns out he has a package for Professor Oak. I left the Mart just to deliver the package to Professor Oak. I arrived there and saw him. I gave him the package he ordered online at Craigslist. Jack arrives later and spanks me again. "I have something for you two." Professor Oak says. "This is the Pokedex, I invented this. It's to gather data on the Pokemon you've seen and captured, but you can't get more data by seeing them so I got you these Pokeballs." He continued. "it was my dream to catch all the Possible Pokemon around, but now I'm too old and I can't even get the job done. That's why I'm relying on you two.". "We'll do it, if it counts as catching stronger Pokemon." Jack replied. "See ya soon Oscar." He turns around and I spanked him. I came to his house because he is my neighbor. I saw his hot sister and she gave me a Town Map. I went to Route 1 to catch my first Wild Pokemon which is a Pidgey. I nicknamed her "Matilda". I needed more Pokeballs because I am low on them because Professor Oak didn't give me enough.

I bought 10 Pokeballs because I am broke. I left Viridian City and I came to Route 22. I met a Mankey and after three Pokeballs, I caught him. I nicknamed him Harambe. I saw Jack on the way. That fool wanted a rematch, I'm guessing his Pokemon got stronger. He sends out his Pidgey while I send out Oliver. Pidgey used Tackle while Oliver used Bubble. Pidgey then used Sand Attack but Oliver retaliated with another Bubble. He shoots a Critical Bubble and Pidgey fainted. Oliver withdrew and I send out Matilda. Jack sends out his Bulbasaur and after two Gust Attacks his Bulbasaur fainted. "You are seriously good." Jack says. He gave me $144. On my way to Viridian Forest, I saw that old butthurt again. I wanted to keep my distance from that rude old guy but turns out he was moody because he didn't have his coffee. He gave me a Teachy TV which I don't really need. I caught a Weedle in Viridian Forest and named her "Stinger". Eventually she evolved into a Kakuna and then to a Beedril. Later I caught a Caterpie and named him "Pee-Pee" and later became a Butterfree. Stinger and Pee-Pee fell in love with each other. Meanwhile I'm trying to get out of this stupid forest because there is annoying little bug catchers! But then I managed to find the exit in Viridian Forest after blowing away Bug Catcher Sammy and his Weedle.

Chapter 2: Brock and the Pewter City Gym

I made it to Pewter City and first place I was at, The Pewter City Museum. I saw fossils of extinct Pokemon and I was excited to get a fossil on my own. When I came in the Pewter City Gym, I saw Brock who's hair looks like Broccoli and his skechers were dirty. I challenged him to a battle with the Boulder Badge on the line. "My rock-hard willpower is evident even in my Pokémon. My Pokémon are all rock hard, and have true-grit determination. That's right - my Pokémon are all the Rock type! Show me your best!" Brock said. Brock sends out his Geodude while I send out Oliver. I had a bad feeling that if I send out Pee-Pee or Stinger, they would have no chance against Brock's Rock Pokemon. Before Geodude could move a muscle, Oliver shot Geodude with a Water Gun. Oliver withdrew and Harambe was sent out while Brock sends out Onix. Harambe kicked a fatal Low Kick that knocked Onix out. "I reward you with the Official Pokemon League Boulder Badge." Brock said. I earned $1400. (Seriously though? Why do people in the game pay over $1000, They are broke they should've paid $20.) Surprisingly Oliver has evolved into Wartortle!

Brock gave me TM39 which turns out to be Rock Tomb. "Go to the Cerulean City Gym and test your strength there." Brock said. I shook his hand and left. I left Pewter City and went to Route 3. I saw a man and he has a pair of High-Top Nike Dunks. (Those are a good pair of shoes.) So I switched my Vanz Old-Skool Canvas shoes for those pair of Nikes. The guy might've took my Vanz back home to fit my shoe collection. I saw a letter attached and the note says that mom bought those pair of Nikes for me. Damn she's really rich. Anyways. Oliver and Matilda were grinding. They were beating up other trainers' Pokemon, Especially that random kid obsessed with shorts, and that idiot that thinks he saw me at Viridian Forest the other day, and those girls who were thinking I looked at them or touched them. Meanwhile I found a wild Nidoran, and I caught her. So I nicknamed her "Roxy". After that I caught the other Nidoran and nicknamed him "Nemo". Eventually Nemo evolved into Nidorino and Roxy evolved into Nidorina.

Later that day, I came across this cave called Mt. Moon. (Why is it Mt. Moon when it's in a cave? I don't understand.) Bug Catcher Kent told me that there are suspicious people in the cave. Matilda has unexpectedly evolved into Pidgeotto and I caught a Clefairy and nicknamed him "Keith" and I caught a Geodude and named him "Rocky". I came across a guy in all black but has a letter R printed on his suit. That man was wearing grey gloves and gray boots and a gray belt. He also have a black hat on. Turns out he is a member of this criminal orginazation called Team Rocket. He sends out Rattata while I send out Rocky. Rocky used Rock Throw after Ratatta used Tail Whip. After Ratatta fainted, Rocky withdrew and Oliver was sent out against a Sandshrew. Oliver used Water Gun and washed the Sandshrew away. Turns out their plans were to steal the fossils in Mt. Moon and sell them. They fled without questioning. Finally I saw two fossils but Super Nerd Miguel was being greedy and he wanted to battle. So I send out Rocky and Oliver while he sends out Voltorb, Grimer, and Koffing. Rocky used Magnitude on the Voltorb and Grimer and then Oliver used Water Gun on Koffing, but Koffing used Smog and Oliver squirt Water Gun again. Miguel was defeated so he decided to share a fossil with me. I took the Helix Fossil and he took the Dome Fossil. Miguel told me there is a lab to revive fossils in Cinnabar Island.

Chapter 3: Cerulean City and the Nugget bridge

On my way to Cerulean City by Route 4 out of Mt Moon, I came across 2 black belts. They were offering to teach my Pokemon Mega Punch and Mega Kick. I decided to teach Rocky the move Mega Punch. "Now we are comrades in the way of punching! You should go before you're seen by the misguided fool who trains only his silly kicking over there." One of the move tutors said. I quickly ran away before the other one tried to kick me. "You'll come crawling back when you realize the value of Mega Kick!" Said the other move tutor. I made it to Cerulean City and I wanted to check out the Nugget Bridge. On my way there I saw Jack who has recently improved his team. Looks like he wanted to battle me again. Jack sends out Pidgeotto while I sent out Rocky. Pidgeotto used Tackle while Rocky used Rock Throw. Pidgeotto used Sand Attack but Rocky aimed an accurate Mega Punch. Next was Jack's Bulbasaur. I called Rocky back and Sent out Matilda. Matilda used Gust while Bulbasaur used Vine Whip. Matilda strikes with Quick Attack but Bulbasaur still hit her with Vine Whip. Matilda tackled Bulbasaur and Bulbasaur fainted. Next up was Abra so then I called Matilda back and sent out Oliver. Oliver used Bite while Abra failed to use Teleport. (It's pretty dumb.) Oliver used Water Gun and Abra fainted. Then Jack sends out Rattata while I kept Oliver. Oliver used Bite which knocked out Rattata. Defeated, Jack gave a me a Fame Checker because he is very jealous of me that I can be famous. I made it on the Nugget Bridge and I fought five different trainers and they got rekt. Suddenly there was some guy hanging near the end of the bridge. He gave me a Nugget which was totally dope, but he requested me to join Team Rocket. I glared at him and he gave me the finger. I got so mad I kicked his male genitals and I gave him back the middle finger. I better run before that guy calls the Police on me..

I entered the Cerulean City Gym and I saw this Pool and it was dope. I saw Misty and damn, She was stunning! Anyways, I challenged her to a battle and she accepted. "What is your approach when you catch and train Pokémon? My policy is an all out offensive with Water-type Pokémon!" Misty stated. She started with Staryu and I sent out Matilda. Her Water Pulse annihilated both Matilda and Harambe. Then I sent out Oliver. He used Bite to knock out Staryu and wear out her Starmie, but unfortunately Starmie's Swift knocked out Oliver. I had no choice but to send out Nemo who I was training with before the gym battle. He used Thrash and Starmie flew to the other side of the gym. "Wow! You're too much! All right! You can have the Cascade Badge to show that you beat me." Misty said. She gave me $2100. Misty then gave me TM03 which is Water Pulse. I asked her for her phone number but slapped me in the face and said "I have a boyfriend!". I felt rejected......... On my way out of the gym, I was heartbroken.

Chapter 4: Bill and the S.S Anne

On my way to Bill's house in Route 25, I saw an Abra and I threw a Pokeball at him, but he escapes and used Teleport. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". I screamed and cried because it fled when I was gonna catch it. Later, I keep finding and finding more Abra, but they keep escaping and fleeing. Until I found a Quiet Abra, I simply threw a Pokeball at him, and it successfully clicked. I caught an Abra and nicknamed him "Wiz". I wanted to see Wiz' power but he eventually evolved into Kadabra. Later I showed up at Bill's house in Route 25. I came just to check out his rare Pokemon but turns out he is a Pokemon! "I just screwed up an experiment and got combined with a Pokemon!". So I decided to help the guy out. "Wait till I get inside the teleporter. When I do, go to my PC and run the cell separation system.". I came to the PC while the guy, I believe his name was Bill because he was the only one there anyways, Bill entered the teleporter and I turned on the seperation system. The bodies switched and Bill turned back to normal. Bill gave me the S. S. Ticket but he didn't show me any rare Pokemon. I checked out his PC and there are pictures of rare Pokemon that filled up my Pokedex.

Back in Cerulean City, I heard a hiker crying. I saw a Police Officer right next to his house. I asked him what was going on. "The people here were robbed by those scumbags in Team Rocket. Even our Police force can't deal with Team Rocket." The Officer said. Weaklings I thought. So I entered the house and saw a huge hole being dug out. Turns out the Hiker had TM28 stolen by a bunch of Rockets. "It costed me a damn bundle!" The Hiker said. So I left the house and saw a Rocket Grunt just. I was wondering what the hell was that Rocket doing. He says he's an innocent bystander, but I don't believe him. The Rocket Grunt sends out a Machop while I send out Matilda. Matilda used Gust but then Machop used Focus Energy which BARELY helped the Machop. Until I found out he was getting hyped up. So I commanded Matilda to use Quick Attack which made Machop faint. Not it was on to the Rocket's Drowzee. For that I sent out Stinger. Stinger used Focus Energy which got it hyped up. Then the Drowzee decided to disable Focus Energy. Stinger then used Fury Attack which hit 5 times and the Drowzee faints. The Rocket in defeat gave me back the stolen TM28. I was gonna give it back to the Hiker but he said "I decided to teach Diglett Dig without a TM."

Chapter 5: Adventures in Vermillion City

I have arrived to Vermillion City and I came to check out the S. S. Anne. Damn there were a lot of trainers, but It was intense training for my Pokemon. I came across this girl named Jessica and she is from Hoenn. She have everything I found in a perfect girl. She was a short girl but she looks great, She has a red headband on, a red top and shorts on, and she has those Adidas Superstar sneakers. Jessica decides to travel to Kanto. Jessica is 16 years old and she is 5'03 and 116 pounds and reccently she broke up with his ex-boyfriend named Connor. We both got bored so we battled like twice and those matched ended in a draw. I asked for her number and she asked me for my Snapchat. We were talking for a while. Jessica told me she'll be coming back to Slateport City in Hoenn to continue her journey to become Hoenn's greatest trainer. She wished to battle the three reigonal champion named Kevin, who conquered the Tunod Reigon, the Johto Reigon, and the Rankor reigon and stopped an organization named Team Fusion. We ended our conversation with a hug knowing that someday we'll see each other sooner. I left to visit the captain, blushing. I saw Jack while meeting the Captain who invented HM01 which is Cut. Cut is useful for cutting down trees. After I left the S. S. Anne, the ship sailed, and I was on my way to visit the Pokemon Fan Club. The chairman happily gave me a Bike Voucher. This Bike Voucher is useful so that I can trade it with a Bike from Cerulean City.

I was on my way back to Cerulean City without further harm, and I traded my Bike Voucher for a free Bike. So now I decided to Bike around places. I showed up back to Vermillion City on my new Fuji Track Elite Bike which is pretty cool. I then went to the Fishing Guru's and got me an Old Rod. Finally, I showed up in the Vermillion gym. The gym was lit. There were two motorized doors and there was two hidden buttons. I found those two buttons and then the motorized door has opened. There, I saw Lt. Surge, the Vermillion Gym Leader. He was in all Military Uniform and he wore bloody Black Timberlands "You won't live long in combat! I tell you, kid, electric Pokémon saved me during the war! They zapped my enemies into paralysis! The same as I'll do to you!" Lt. Surge yelled. He send out a Voltorb and I got Rocky prepared. Rocky turns out to outspeed Voltorb and used Magnitude. Lt. Surge sends out Pikachu but still Rocky outspeeds Pikachu with a Magnitude. Finally he sends out his Raichu, which was faster than Rocky, but then Rocky used Magnitude and destroyed Raichu. "You're the real deal, kid! Fine, then, take the Thunder Badge!". Lt. Surge said. He also gave me TM34 which is Shock Wave.

Chapter 6: Rock Tunnel and Lavender Town

Back again in Vermillion City, I saw one of Professor's assistants and he told me someone was waiting in in Route 2. He told me to take Diglett's Cave and I saw a Dugtrio. I tried to escape but the Dugtrio has the ability Arena Trap. I got out of Diglett's Cave and I saw one of Professor's Workers and he has HM05 which is Flash. Flash is useful for lighting up the darkest caves and dungeons. I took Diglett's Cave back to Vermillion City, and I got so bored and I don't know what the hell I am gonna do. I came back to Cerulean City and I saw Route 9 which leads to Rock Tunnel which is where I can go to Lavender Town. There I saw Route 10. I found a wild Voltorb and I nicknamed it "Volty". Inside Rock Tunnel, I saw an Onix and it was my opportunity to catch it. I did catch it in succession. I named him "Tremor" because I have no clue what to nickname my Onix. I also found a Move Tutor that can teach Rock Slide so I taught Tremor Rock Slide.

There, I showed up at Lavender Town. I went to check out the Pokemon Tower, but I came across Jack again. I guess he was there for something but Jack told me he caught a Cubone. Jack also wanted to test my strength since the last time we battled. Jack sends out his Pidgeotto while I send out Tremor. Tremor started with a Bind that squeezed Pidgeotto after a Quick Attack. Tremor used Rock Slide after that and Pidgeotto is out. Next goes Ivysaur but I wanted to see how Oliver has improved since that last sucessuful battle when Oliver was a Squirtle. Oliver used Bite but Ivysaur used Sleep Powder. Oliver was asleep and Ivysaur used Razor Leaf. Oliver woke up and used Bite again. Ivysaur flinched. Oliver used Bite again and Ivysaur flinched. Oliver wrapped it up with Water Gun and Ivysaur is down. Next goes Gyarados which I sent out Matilda. Matilda started with Sand Attack but Gyarados used Thrash. Matilda used another Sand-Attack but Gyarados thrashed Matilda and Matilda is down. So I sent out Tremor and the Gyarados calmed down and got confused. Tremor used Rock Slide while Gyarados used Bite. Gyarados hit itself in confusion but Tremor knocked it out with Rock Slide. Finally it was Kadabra. I sent out Stinger to use her signature Twineedle but then Kadabra used Confusion. Stinger's Twineedle wiped out Kadabra. Jack sends out Growlithe which Intimidated Oliver. Oliver used Water Gun while Growlithe used Ember. Oliver washed Growlithe out. Jack was defeated again, and he left Pokemon Tower. I came to check out the place but suddenly a Ghost attacked! I thought it was a Pokemon so I sent out Tremor. Tremor was too scared to move. The Ghost was too scary I screamed and peed on myself. I ran away from the Pokemon Tower. I found out I need a Silph Scope to see Ghosts so I was off to Saffron City to get one, suddenly at the Saffron City gate the Guard wouldn't let me pass. He said "I'm thisty. The Road's closed.". "That's stupid!" I cried. "Why the hell would you block the road for some unnesseary reason?!". I yelled. So I stormed out of the gates but I found an Underground Path but it didn't take me to Saffron City. It took me to Route 7 which leads to Celadon City. I heard about an old lady in the Celadon Mansion, So I decided to sneak in and ask for some tea. The old lady was kind and got me some tea.

Chapter 7: Giovanni and Team Rocket

Right when I was about to leave Celadon City, I saw a bunch of Rocket Grunts walking by. I was so suspicious about them so I checked and they were on their way to the Celadon Game Corner. I saw one Grunt and he was looking at a Poster. Turns out he's guarding the poster. So I scared him away with a Flareon I nicknamed Valor. The Rocket Grunt got scared and he ran away. Turns out there is a Rocket Hideout. There was a Switch behind which was why the Rocket Grunt was blocking the poster. At the Hideout, I met the Boss. His name is Giovanni. "Team Rocket captures Pokemon from around the world. They're important tools for keeping our criminal enterprise going. For your insolene, you will feel a world of pain!" Giovanni said. Turns out he wants to battle. Giovanni sends out Onix which is fair game because I got Tremor all set up. Tremor used Dragonbreath but the other Onix used Bind. Tremor keeps on using Dragonbreath which paralyzed the other Onix, but that Onix used Rage. Sooner Tremor was freed from Onix's Bind and attacked that Onix with Bind. Next goes his Kangaskhan which is pretty rare. Oliver protected himself before Kangaskhan strikes a Mega Punch. Kangaskhan used Bite and Oliver flinched. Oliver used Water Pulse but Kangaskhan striked Oliver with a Mega Punch and another Mega Punch which Oliver couldn't last. Next I sent out Valor which used Flamethrower after a Mega Punch from Kangaskhan. Valor used Quick Attack and Kangaskhan used Tail Whip. Valor finished Kangaskhan with another Quick Attack. Giovanni sends out Rhyhorn but I sent out Stinger. Stinger used Twineedle and then Rhyhorn used Fury Attack. Finally, Stinger stung Rhyhorn with a Twineedle and Rhyhorn lost. "I shall step aside this time." Giovanni said before he left. I saw the Silph Scope laying around here so I picked it up.

Back in Lavender Town with no fear, I entered the Pokemon Tower again. I found out about a guy named Mr. Fuji was kidnapped while trying to see a Marowak. I saw another ghost but the Silph Scope revealed the Ghost. Turns out they were Ghost Pokemon. I found a female Cubone. This one was more agressive any other Cubone I've seen. I caught her and nicknamed her "Skull". It turns out she was a lonely wild baby Cubone after her mother died protecting the baby Cubone from Team Rocket. I promised to take good care of the baby Cubone that I caught. Later I found a ghost which then turned out to be the Marowak that was killed. I tried to calm her down and tell her that her children will be okay. The mother calmed down and departed to the afterlife. Skull, the baby Cubone got very furious at Team Rocket that she evolved into Marowak herself! But it turns out she was going after them. She wouldn't stop and she keeps on attacking the other teammates. I tried to call her back but she refuses. I told her that if she keeps on acting up, the Rockets will kill HER. Skull started thinking about the mother. She turned around and gave me a hug and started crying. She started listening to me and she would agree to help me out and whenever she trips, she thinks about her mother. Finally I found Mr. Fuji. "Your POKéDEX quest is one that requires strong dedication. Without deep love for POKéMON, your quest may fail. I'm not sure if this will help you, but I'd like you to have it." Mr. Fuji said. He gave me a Pokeflute. "Upon hearing the Poke Flute, sleeping Pokemon will spring awake. Try using it on Pokemon that are sleeping obstacles." Fuji continued.

Chapter 8: Celadon Gym

When I showed up to Celadon City, I found out there was a gym leader who specializes in Grass Pokemon but the gym was all girls but then I saw Erika and she smells nice. "Hello... Lovely weather isn't it?". The Gym Leader said. "My Pokémon are solely of the Grass type. ...Oh, I'm sorry, I had no idea that you wished to challenge me. Very well, but I shall not lose." Erika continues. She sends out her Victreebel but I sent out Valor. Valor used Flamethrower which made Victreebel faint. Next she sends out her Tangela. I switched out Valor for Stinger. Stinger used Twineedle but Tangela used Constrict. Stinger used another Twineedle which defeated Tangela. She sends out Vileplume and it used Stun Spore on Matilda. Vileplume used Acid but Matilda retaliated with Wing Attack. Vileplume used another Acid and Matilda couldn't move. Vileplume used Acid again but Matilda defeated Vileplume with Wing Attack. "Oh! I concede defeat. You are remarably strong. I must confer you on the Rainbow Badge." Erika said. Erika gave me TM19 which is Giga Drain. I left the gym and Erika made me think about Jessica because of the same perfume they used.

On my way to Route 16 to take the Cycling Road to head to Fushia City for my fifth badge, I found a Snorlax blocking my path. I found out that Mr. Fuji gave me a Poke Flute a while ago, it woke up the Snorlax but the Snorlax got angry it start attacking me. I sent out Stinger to use Twinneedle but Snorlax fell asleep. It woke up eating a Chesto Berry. Stinger used Twineedle again but Snorlax fell asleep again. Stinger kept using Twineedle but Snorlax used Snore. Stinger keeps on attacking and then Snorlax woke up and used Headbutt. Next was Valor who used Flamethrower. Snorlax went back to sleep again. Finally I had a chance. Snorlax was on low health. So I tried to catch it, but it escaped and fell asleep AGAIN. After hours and hours, I fell asleep after Snorlax's Yawn. I woke up and Snorlax was asleep. Now it was my chance and I sucessfully caught the Snorlax. I decided to name the Snorlax "Yokozuna" due to watching a ton of wrestling. I left Yokozuna in my PC where he can sleep more. I found a female Doduo at Route 18 on my way to Fushia City which happens to be nearby. I nicknamed her "Kohirabi". I found out that in the Fushia City's Safari Zone, you can catch alot of rare Pokemon.

Chapter 9: Fushia City and the Safari Zone

Before I showed up to Fushia City, I decided to go to Route 11 and I found another Snorlax blocking my way. We defeated Snorlax and it calmed down and yawned. The Snorlax returned to the mountains where it can sleep. Later, I Showed up at the Safari Zone, and my first encounter is a Wild Kangaskhan. I got so hyped up but it fled. I caught a Tauros and named him "El Toro", a Female Scyther nicknamed "Sammy", A Dratini, a Paras, A Rhyhorn, and a Kangaskhan. I also met the Warden of the Safari Zone who was missing his teeth. I found the Gold Teeth that I gave him and the Warden was so happy. The Warden gave me HM04 which is Strength. Strength is useful for moving boulders. Later in the Safari Zone, I found that rumored Secret House. The man gave me HM03. Finally, I saw the Fushia City Gym. I saw the gym leader but there are invisible walls. I got through the maze and I found Koga the Fushia Gym Leader. "Fwahahaha! I shall show you true terror as a ninja master! Poison brings steady doom. Sleep renders foes helpless. Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!" Koga said. First time we battled. I failed to win due to Koffing's Self-Destruct and Muk killing the rest of the team. When I sent out Oliver, it was Oliver's Water Pulse vs Muk's Sludge. Oliver missed that Water Pulse but Muk landed that Sludge and Oliver was out. I was sad, disappointed, and annoyed that this was my first loss. I was resting at the Pokemon Center with my Pokemon but then I found out that Poison type Pokemon are immune to it's own type.

I showed up for a rematch at the Fushia Gym. "Didn't you learn that you will never beat me? Just give up already." Koga said. I refused to give up. I sent out Tremor and Koga sends out Koffing. Tremor used Dragonbreath to Paralyze the Koffing and then Koffing used Sludge. Tremor finished off Koffing with a Rock Slide. Next goes Muk. The one that wiped out the rest of my team. I sent out Nemo to use Thrash but Muk has Acid Armor. Nemo didn't quite make it, but Skull managed to finish that Muk. Next was Oliver then Koga sent out Koffing. Oliver used Protect and Koffing used Selfdestruct but Oliver was safe. Oliver then failed to take on the Weezing but Roxy ended up using Body Slam on that Weezing. "You have proven your worth. Here, Take the Soul Badge!" Koga said. He gave me $4300 and TM06 which is the deadly Toxic that almost killed my team.

Chapter 10: Saffron City Crisis.

I showed up to Saffron City after a Guard happily let me through because of Tea, I saw suspisous Activity again. This time it was at Silph Co. I arrived at the scene and saw Jack. He was telling me that Team Rocket is after the Masterball. I confronted Giovanni and while that Oliver evolved into a Blastoise. "The President and I are discussing a vital business proposition. Keep your nose out of grown-up matters... Or experience a world of pain!" Giovanni said. Giovanni sends out Nidorino while I sent out Oliver. Oliver washed Nidorino away with Surf but was poisoned by Nidorino's Poison Sting. Oliver next washed Nidoqueen away but almost fainted after Nidoqueen's Double Kick. Next was Giovanni's Kangaskhan vs my new friend from the Power Plant, Magneto the Magneton which I met as a Magnemite. Kangaskhan used Fake Out and Magneto flinched. Magneto used Thunder Wave after a Mega Punch from Kangaskhan. Magneto used Sonicboom after Sonicboom. Magneto sadly fainted, Then it was Kohirabi who defeated Kangaskhan with a Tri Attack. Giovanni sends out Rhyhorn while I sent out Stinger. Stinger stung Rhyhorn with Twineedle but Rhyhorn stomped her. Tremor then fought Rhyhorn with Dragonbreath. Rhyhorn used Rock Blast and it hit 5 times. Onix then destroyed Rhyhorn with a Dragonbreath. "Blast it all! You ruined our plans for Silph! But Team Rocket will never fall! Oscar, never forget that all Pokémon exist for Team Rocket! I must go, but I shall return!" Giovanni screamed. "Oh, dear boy! Thank you for saving Silph. I will never forget you saved us in our moment of peril. I have to thank you in some way. Because I am rich, I can give you anything. Here, maybe this will do." says the President of Silph Co. The President gave me a Master Ball. I also got a Lapras from one of the Silph employees. Finally, Silph Co is in peace again. I saw a flyer saying something about a Fighting Tournament in Saffron's Fighting Dojo. Says You only need one Fighting type Pokemon. I got Harambe all prepared for the Tournament. There were ton of fierce opponents but I managed to take on all of them without using any special moves because in the tournament, you can only use Physical moves. Special moves are banned for the tournament. I made it to the finals and fought the Karate Master. Black Belt Koichi sends out Hitmonlee but I sent out Harambe. Harambe missed his Cross Chop but then was able to master it. Koichi sends out Hitmonchan so Harambe uses Low Kick. Hitmonchan fires back with a Fire Punch. Harambe finished Hitmonchan with a fatal Low Kick. "Arrgh! Beaten!" Koichi said. "I will give you a Fighting Type Pokemon as a reward." Koichi said. I chose Hitmonlee.

Saffron City Gym was Next Door so I came and I challenge the Saffron City Gym Leader, Sabrina.
"I had a vision of your arrival! I have had psychic powers since I was a child. I will show you my powers!" Sabrina said. Sabrina starts out with Kadabra while I got Stinger prepared. Stinger used Twineedle after a Reflect from Kadabra. After another Twineedle, Kadabra fainted. Sabrina sent out Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime used her Calm Mind then used Future Sight. Stinger used Twineedle and it finished off Mr. Mime. Sabrina sends out Alakazam but it failed to use Future Sight. Stinger took the Future Sight Attack but it wasn't super effective. Stinger hit another Twineedle and Alakazam fainted. Sabrina sent out her last Pokemon which is a Venomoth. I switched out for Valor. Valor used Flamethrower and cremated that Venomoth. "This loss shocks me! But a loss is a loss. You earned the Marsh Badge." Said the defeated Gym Leader. She gave me TM04 which is Calm Mind.

Chapter 11: Cinnabar Island

I flew back to Pallet Town, my hometown just to take Route 21. I caught Vine the Tangela on the way. I showed up at Cinnabar Island. I remember when Super Nerd Miguel told me that you can revive Fossils at the Cinnabar Lab. I got an Omanyte from the Fossil. I was pumped up to go to the Cinnabar Gym. But the door was locked. I entered the Pokemon Mansion and I read the Pokemon Diary. There is a new species known as Mew. Mew gave birth to the Pokemon Mewtwo. Mewtwo is very powerful. I found the secret key to Cinnabar Island Gym. The Gym turned out to be a Pokemon Quiz. I happen to get all of the quiz questions right. Finally I found the Blaine, The Cinnabar Gym leader. "My fiery Pokémon are all ready with intense heat! They incinerate all challengers!" Blaine said. He sent out Growlithe but Kohirabi had a chance with that Growlithe. She used Fly but Growlithe roasted her with Fire Blast. I sent out Oliver and Blaine sent out Ponyta. Oliver washed Ponyta away. Oliver washed away Rapidash but Arcanine was able to take that Surf attack. Arcanine retaliated with Take Down but still didn't make it. "I have burned down to nothing! Not even ashes remain! You have earned the Volcano Badge!" Blaine said. Blaine gave me TM38 which is Fire Blast.

I got out of Cinnabar Gym, and I saw Bill. He asked me if I wanna check out One Island with him. I agreed to because I have nothing planned so far. We made it to One Island. Bill introduced me to his friend Celio. Celio is trying to link his PC with Kanto's PC. While Bill and Celio were busy, Bill gave me a Meteorite to give to someone at a Game Corner in Two Island. Turns out the man was missing her daughter, then those sketchy bikers arrived and started intimidating the man. The man told me that his daughter is in Three Island. I showed up there and there are the bikers again. They all wanted to battle but they had no chance against me. I found out the little girl is at the Bond Bridge from a Store Clerk. Turns out she is in Berry Forest. She was being attacked by a Hypno. I got Stinger to stop the Hypno. The girl's name was Lostelle. She was trying to bring lunch for her dad. I gave Lostelle's dad the Meteorite and told him that it was from Bill. In exchange, Lostelle's dad gave me a Moon Stone. I returned to One Island and Bill took me back to Cinnabar Island. Now I'm off to the last gym.

Chapter 12: Return to Viridian City

I returned to Pallet Town just to find out that the 8th gym is in Viridian City. I showed up at the gym and nobody knew who was the gym leader of Viridian City. Over there I met the Karate King. I thought the gym was a fighting gym. Turns out it was a Ground Type Gym. I found who the gym leader is. He is unforgivable, evil, and he's the leader of Team Rocket. "Fwahahaha! This is my hideout! I planned to resurrect Team Rocket here! But, you have caught me again! So be it! This time, I'm not holding back! Once more, you shall face Giovanni, the greatest trainer!" Said Giovanni. Giovanni sends out Rhyhorn, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Dugtrio, and Rhydon but they were all washed up by Oliver's surf. "That was a truly intense fight. You have won! As proof, here is the Earth Badge" Giovanni said. Giovanni gave me TM26. "Having lost in this fashion, I can't face my followers. I have betrayed their trust. As of today, Team Rocket is finished forever! As for myself, I shall dedicate my life to training again. Let us meet again someday! Farewell!" Giovanni said.

When I left Viridian Gym, I am heading to the Indigo Plateau. I came across Jack who wanted to try me once again. Jack sends out Pidgeot while I start out with Kohirabi. Kohirabi flew up high and missed Pidgeot's Wing Attack. Kohirabi strikes but Pidgeot uses Featherdance. Kohirabi strikes with Tri-Attack but Pidgeot fires back with Wing Attack. Kohirabi strikes another Tri-Attack but Pidgeot uses Wing Attack. Kohirabi finishes with Drill Peck. Next Jack sends out Rhyhorn to take on Tremor. Tremor uses Earthquake but Rhyhorn fires back with Take Down. Tremor uses Iron Tail and knocks out Rhyhorn. Next goes Venusaur vs Valor. Jack withdrew Venusaur for Gyarados so I withdrew for Magneto. Magneto used Spark and it one shot Gyarados. Next goes Growlithe vs Oliver. Oliver washed Growlithe with Surf. Then it goes back to Valor vs Venusaur. Valor roasted Venusaur with Flamethrower. Now it was Alakazam vs Stinger but it was Stinger's first defeat against her nemesis the Alakazam. Magneto took over Stinger's part and Alakazam used Psychic. Magneto used Tri-Attack but Alakazam used Disable. Magneto uses Sonicboom. Alakazam wiped out Magneto with Psychic. Next is Tremor to take care of Alakazam. Tremor used Iron Tail and dominated the Alakazam. Jack is defeated once again.

Chapter 13: The Pokemon League
After the whole badge gate check, and Victory Road. All of the hard work I've put in. I'm ready for the Pokemon League.

My first encounter is the Elite Four. The first member is Lorelei. "Welcome to Pokémon League! I am Lorelei of the Elite Four! No one can best me when it comes to icy Pokémon. Freezing moves are powerful. Your Pokémon will be at my mercy when they are frozen solid! Hahaha! Are you ready?" Lorelei said. Her first Pokemon was Dewgong. I sent out Magneto to use Shock Wave. But Dewgong started a Hail Storm. Magneto used another Shock Wave to finish the Dewgong. Next is Cloyster. I got Tremor with Rock Slide prepared. Tremor was pelted by Hail. Tremor buried Cloyster with Rock Slide but Cloyster hid underwater. Cloyster used Dive and knocked out Tremor. Tremor used Protect to block Magneto's Shock Wave. Magneto used a devastating Shock Wave that ended Cloyster. Lorelei sends out Slowbro but I kept Magneto. Magneto used Shock Wave but Slowbro used Amnesia. Magneto let loose another shock wave that barely hits. Magneto used Lock-In but Slowbro yawned at it. I withdrew Magneto for Stinger but Slowbro used Surf. Stinger used Twineedle but Slowbro almost washed her away with Surf. Stinger then used Giga Drain but soon was wiped out by Slowbro's surf. Next goes Kohirabi with a Drill Peck which finished the Slowbro. Now it's Valor vs Jynx. Valor was about to use Flamethrower but Jynx used her Lovely Kiss that put Valor to sleep. Valor then woke up but Jynx used Attract. She then put Valor to sleep again. Jynx started throwing Ice Punches but then Valor woke up. Jynx then put Valor back to sleep along with Oliver. Magneto saved both of them with a Shock Wave to the Jynx. Finally Lorelei sends out Lapras. Magneto shocked the world with a Shock Wave. Lapras used a Surf that kept Magneto in 1 Health Point left. Magneto used Shock Wave but Lapras froze it with Ice Beam. Magneto thawed out and finished Lapras with a Shock Wavel Lorelei is defeated. "You're better than I thought. Go on ahead. You only got a taste of the Pokémon League's power." Lorelei said despite she knocked out half of my team and put the others to sleep.

Next goes the fierce fighter, Bruno. "I am Bruno of the Elite Four! Through rigorous training, people and Pokémon can become stronger without limit. I've lived and trained with my fighting Pokémon! And that will never change! Oscar! We will grind you down with our superior power! Hoo hah!" Bruno said. Bruno sends out his Onix. I sent Oliver out to start. Oliver washed the Onix away with Surf. Next goes Hitmonchan. I sent out Kohirabi. Kohirabi used Drill Peck on that Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan is out. Bruno next sends out Machamp. I kept Kohirabi just for the good of it. Kohirabi fired another Drill Peck but Machamp used Bulk up. He restored health with a Sitrus Berry. Kohirabi used another Drill Peck and that knocked out the Machamp. Bruno sends out Hitmonlee but then again Drill Peck annihilated Hitmonlee. Bruno sends out another Onix which is why I sent out Oliver. Oliver washed that Onix away with Surf. "My job is done. Go face your next challenge." Bruno said.

Next goes Professor Oak's Ex-Wife Agatha. "I am Agatha of the Elite Four. I hear Oak's taken a lot of interest in you, child. That old duff was once tough and handsome. But that was decades ago. He's a shadow of his former self. Now he just wants to fiddle with his Pokédex. He's wrong. Pokémon are for battling! Oscar! I'll show you how a real Trainer battles!" Agatha said. Agatha starts with Gengar and I start with Stinger. Stinger uses Pursuit but Gengar uses Double Team. Gengar uses Confuse Ray but Stinger used Aerial Ace. I withdrew Stinger for Tremor but Gengar used Shadow Punch. Tremor used Rock Slide but Gengar poisoned Tremor with Rock Slide. Gengar keeps on dodging and dodging and then Tremor can't take it. Oliver washed Gengar with a Surf but Gengar hsed Toxic. Gengar used Confuse Ray. Oliver then washed Gengar away. Agatha's next Pokemon is Golbat. Golbat used Confuse Ray but Magneto strikes that Shock Wave. Golbat used Bite which would hurt his fangs. Magneto finishes with Shock Wave. Agatha next sends out Haunter but Magneto manages to use another Shock Wave. Magneto finishes with a Shock Wave. Next goes Gengar which I sent out Valor. Gengar poisoned Valor with Sludge Bomb but Valor used Bite. Gengar used Shadow Ball but Valor retaliated with Bite. Gengar then used Hypnosis. Gengar fired another Sludge Bomb after another. Gengar then used Shadow Ball but Valor used Flamethrower. Agatha sends out Arbok so I sent out Tremor. It was Snake vs Snake, but Tremor has the upper hand. Tremor used Earthquake after a loud screeching noise. Arbok missed an Iron Tail which made Tremor finish Arbok with Earthquake. Agatha is defeated. "You win! I see what the old duff sees in you now. I've nothing else to say. Run along now, child!" Agatha said. Just one more Elite Four until I become crowned the new champion.

"Ah! I've heard about you, Oscar! I lead the Elite Four. You can call me Lance the dragon Trainer. You know that dragons are mythical Pokémon. They're hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior. They're virtually indestructible. There's no being clever with them. Well, are you ready to lose? Your League challenge ends with me, Oscar!" said Lance, The Dragon Tamer. He starts out with Gyarados while I lead with Magneto. Gyarados used Bite but Magneto used Shock Wave and defeated Gyarados. Next goes a Dragonair. I sent out Oliver. Oliver used Ice Beam which left Dragonair with 1 Health Point. Dragonair used Safeguard. Oliver used another Ice Beam. Oliver lowered his head but Dragonair fire a Hyper Beam which didn't do much. Oliver fired a Skull Bash which blasted Dragonair to a wall. Lance sends out another Dragonair. Oliver used Ice Beam on that Dragonair. But the Dragonair used Thunder Wave. Dragonair used Outrage but Oliver finished Dragonair with Ice Beam. Lance sends out Dragonite. Oliver couldn't move but Dragonite used Safeguard. Dragonite strikes an Outrage. Oliver protected himself from that Outrage. Oliver fired an Ice Beam but Dragonite wouldn't calm down. Dragonite ate a Sitrus Berry. Oliver finished with Ice Beam. Lance sends out Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl used Wing Attack. Aerodactyl used Ancient Power but Oliver washed Aerodactyl away with Surf. Aerodactyl fired Hyper Beam but Oliver tucked in it's head. Aerodactyl must recharge but Oliver used Skull Bash which knocked out Aerodactyl. "I still can't believe my dragons lost to you, Kevin. You are now the Pokémon League Champion! …Or, you would have been, but you have one more challenge left. There is one more Trainer to face! His name is… Jack! He beat the Elite Four before you. He is the real Pokémon League Champion." Lance said. I'm headed to the Arena right now.

Chapter 14: Jack vs Oscar: The final battle?

I showed up at the arena to face Jack, the New Pokemon League Champion. I saw him sitting on his throne. He accepted my challenge. "Oscar, good job making it here. I'm hoping we'll have a great battle!" The champion said. He starts off with Pidgeot and I start with Kohirabi. Kohirabi flew up high and landed but Pidgeot scored an Aerial Ace. The battle went on with the two birds, but sadly, Kohirabi wasn't able to finish off Pidgeot. Instead, Tremor buried Pidgeot with a Rock Slide. But failed to take on Rhydon. Oliver washed Rhydon away with Surf. Jack sends out his Venusaur but Oliver froze Venusaur with Ice Beam. Venusaur failed to fire Solarbeam but Oliver landed that Ice Beam. Now it's between two bitter rivals. Stinger and Alakazam. Alakazam again anihalated Stinger with a Psychicj attack. Valor then roasted Alakazam with Flamethrower but Alakazam used Psychic. Alakazam was withdrawn with Gyarados but suprisingly Valor burned Gyarados with Flamethrower. I called Valor back to send out Magneto but Gyarados fired a Hydro Pump. Gyarados fired a Hydro Pump but Magneto fired back with Shock Wave. Jack sends out Arcanine but I sent out Oliver to take care of Arcanine. Oliver washed Arcanine with Surf but Arcanine used ExtremeSpeed. Arcanine was defeated by Surf. When Alakazm switched out, Stinger was revived. Angry, she wanted to take on the Alakazam again. Alakazam used Psychic again which ended Stinger. Magneto uses a SonicBoom but Alakazam foresaw Future Sight. Magneto took the Future Sight attack and fainted. Oliver managed to wash Alakazam away with Surf. Once again, I defeated Jack.

"I'm not suprised. I mean you beat me God knows how many times." Jack said. "I'm very proud of you anyways." he continued. Professor Oak came to the Indigo Stadium to congratulate me. "Jack.... I'm sorry if I didn't show up on time. I'm sure you raised your Pokemon well which was how you became champion. Oscar on the other hand, I'm very proud. Since you started with Squirtle, I knew you had the motivation to become Kanto's strongest trainer." Oak said. "Oscar, Come with me." Oak said. He took me to the Hall of fame. The throne room of the Pokemon League. I became the new Pokemon League Champion. Thanks to Kohirabi, Stinger, Tremor, Valor, Magneto, and Oliver. I then made it back home to Pallet Town. Although, The adventure is not over yet.

Chapter 15: The Sevii Islands

Back in Pallet Town, Oak asked me a favor. He took me to his lab and I saw Jack there. "There have been rare Pokemon species, I mean Pokemon that are not seen in Kanto. I'll take your Pokedexes for a minute." Oak took mine and Jack's Pokedex. The Pokedex was upgraded to the National Pokedex. I made it back to the Sevii Islands with the Tri-Pass that Celio gave me. I showed up at One Island. Celio is working on linking the Network so that we can trade Pokemon over long distances. He is working on the Machine while he has a favor to ask me. He asked me to find a Gem stone for him. While relaxing at the Mt. Ember Spa, an old man gave me HM06 which is Rock Smash. Rock Smash shatters boulders. I figured out the gemstone is at Mt. Ember. I showed up there and I found two people from Team Rocket. I thought Giovanni disbanded them. Anyways, they are after some treasures and I heard their passwords. I sent out Rocky to stop the Rockets. After that, Rocky used Explosion. Turns out there is a cave inside Mt. Ember. I caught a Slugma and nicknamed him "Gary". We dug deeper and then we found that Ruby Celio was telling me about. Turns out Celio needs two Gemstones. I showed up at Four Island and I saw Jack. He got his Pokemon Egg which he is excited to hatch. He told me someone familiar was here. I happen to catch a Swinub named "Piglet" inside the Icefall Cave. I found HM07 which contains Waterfall. Waterfall helps climb up Waterfalls. I found Lorelei fighting Team Rocket. "You better keep your hands off those Pokemon." Lorelei yelled. "One of the Elite four came to stop us." A Rocket Grunt said. "Ooh! How scary!" The Other Rocket said sarcastically. Both of the Grunts were laughing and taunting Lorelei. "Oscar?! What are you doing here?" Lorelei asked. "I need your help." she continued. I took on a Rocket while Lorelei took on a Rocket. Valor incinerated the Rocket's Pokemon with a Flamethrower. "So weak." Lorelei said. "Where the hell have you taken the captured Pokemon? I'm smashing your ring once and for all!" she yelled. "It's none of your business!" The Rocket said. "Then we will freeze you. My Lapras is furious for what you've done to its friends!" Lapras and Oliver fires Ice Beam. "Okay! I surrender! The Pokemon are in the Rocket Warehouse in Five Island!" The Rocket cried. The grunts retreated. "Thanks Oscar." Lorelei said. "I was born and raised here." she continued.

I arrived in Six Island and I saw Jack again. He said it's impossible to get Pokemon that are from other reigons. Basically Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, amd Alola. He told me he might be going back home. I met a Spinarak at the Pattern Bush. I named her "Gwen". I also caught a Natu at the Ruin Valley named "Zeyphr". At last, I made it to the Dotted Hole in Six Island. I solved the puzzle and there, I found the Sapphire. A scientist was stalking me and he took the Sapphire. He plans on selling it to Team Rocket. I showed up to Five Island. There was a lot of Rockets at the Five Island Meadow. I saw a Warehouse at the Meadow. Turns out it was the Rocket Warehouse. I entered two Passwords. I found the Locked up Pokemon. One of the Rocket Executives thougtht Team Rocket was still living. Until he heard the truth. The Executive said he will find Giovanni and reform Team Rocket. At last, I saw that scientist. He was gonna sell it until I ambushed him. The scientist gave me back the Sapphire. I returned to One Island and gave the Sapphire with Celio. He finished the machine and was able to link up with Lanette.

Chapter 16: Mewtwo

I've managed to locate the Legendary Birds in Kanto. Articuno in the Seafoam Islands, Zapdos in the Power Plant, Moltres in Mt. Ember. Now I'm planning on battling the most powerful Mewtwo that I've been reading about in the Cinnabar Mansion. Mewtwo is far too powerful. I've managed to find Mewtwo at the Cerulean Cave. My goodness, there are some really powerful Pokemon, but it doesn't intimidate me. I've managed to find my way to battle Mewtwo with the assisstance of Zeyphr, Piglet, Stinger, Magneto, Gary, and Oliver. We were all ready to battle. "Prepare for battle!" Mewtwo said with Telepathy.

I sent out Zeyphr to take on Mewtwo. Mewtwo used Swift but Zeypher foresaw an attack. Mewtwo used Safeguard but Zeyphr flew up high. Zeyphr attacked and Mewtwo took the Future Sight attack. Mewtwo used Recover but Zeyphr made a wish. Zeyphr flew up and his wish came true. Mewtwo then finished Zeyphr with Swift. I then sent out Piglet to use Blizzard. Mewtwo used Psychic and knocked out Piglet. Next I sent out Stinger. Stinger suceed her Twineedle attack but Mewtwo used Safeguard. Mewtwo's health is low so I threw an Ultra Ball. Mewtwo escaped and used Recover. Stinger used another Twineedle but Mewtwo killed Stinger with Psychic. Next goes Magneto. Magneto uses Sonicboom but Mewtwo used Psychic. Magneto used Shock Wave but Mewtwo used Psychic. Then goes Gary. Mewtwo used Psychic but Gary used Flamethrower. Mewtwo then defeated Gary with Swift. Oliver was my only choice. Oliver protected himself from Mewtwo's Psychic. After Mewtwo escaped an Ultra Ball, Mewtwo escaped and annihilated Blastoise with Psychic. I ran out of usable Pokemon. "You fought well, but you need to get stronger." Mewtwo said with Telepathy. I panicked and blacked out. I ran to a Pokemon Center, protecting the exhausted and fainted Pokemon from further harm..

I was overwhelmed, stressed, and defeated. I flew back to Pallet Town. Still thinking about that loss against Mewtwo. I wasn't ready to face Mewtwo. I sat in my room, thinking about that Mewtwo. I remembered what the president of Silph Co. Told me. I forgot I have the Masterball. It's not over yet..... I arrived to Cerulean Cave just to see Mewtwo again. "You know what?" Mewtwo said with telepathy. "I will join you." Mewtwo said with Telepathy. "I've found out that you are the chosen one. You are worthy. Everyone else I've fought are just rude. They would just catch me just to serve and obey them. I'm thinking we could be good friends!" Mewtwo said using telepathy. I set down the Masterball. Mewtwo goes in and the Masterball clicks.

Chapter 17: Direct Corner Multi Battle

I arrived at the Pokemon Center just to see Jessica, this Grass Gym Leader named Nick from a faraway reigon we never heard of, and a foreign trainer from Japan named Harumi. We wanted to battle each other, so me and Jessica teamed up against Nick and Harumi. Nick sends out a Tropius while Harumi sends out a Butterfree. I sent out Kohirabi while Jessica sends out her Beautifly. Kohirabi used Drill Peck which defeated Tropius. Nick then sends out a Ludicolo. Butterfree used Stun Spore which paralyzed Beautifly. Beautifly used Gust on Butterfree. Ludicolo used Fake Out on Kohirabi and Kohirabi flinched. Beautifly was paralyzed and Butterfree used Silver Wind on Beautifly. Kohirabi then used Tri Attack on Ludicolo and Butterfree used Silver Wind on Kohirabi. After that Ludicolo washed away Kohirabi and Beautifly with Surf. Beautifly used Gust. Butterfree used Psybeam which defeated Beautifly. Jessica later sends out her Roselia. Kohirabi flew up and Ludicolo used Water Pulse but missed. Butterfree used Stun Spore whoch paralyzed Roselia. Kohirabi aimed at Ludicolo and defeated him. Nick sends out his Sceptile. Roselia used Sludge Bomb on Butterfree. Sceptile used Aerial Ace and Butterfree poisoned Kohirabi with Poison Powder. Kohirabi used Drill Peck which took out Butterfree at last. Harumi sends out Dewgong and Roselia still couldn't move. Sceptile finished Roselia with Aerial Ace and Roselia is gone. Jessica sends out her Blaziken. Dewgong used Ice Beam which knocked out Kohirabi. I sent out Rocky next. Sceptile used Aerial Ace but Blaziken used Double Kick on Dewgong which defeated Dewgong. Harumi sends out Charizard. Rocky uses Rollout on Charizard but Charizard was able to take that hit. Charizard flew up and Sceptile used Leaf Blade on Golem. Golem fainted. I sent out Oliver. Blaziken went after Charizard with Sky Uppercut. Oliver protected himself from Charizard's Fly and Sceptile's Leaf Blade. Blaziken used Slash on Sceptile and Charizard used Slash on Oliver and Sceptile missed Slam. Oliver tucked in his head. Charizard burned Oliver with Flamethrower. Sceptile cuts Blaziken with Leaf Blade. Oliver took down Charizard with Skull Bash and Blaziken finished Sceptile with Blaze Kick. Me and Jessica defeated Nick and Harumi.

Chapter 18: Oscar vs Nick

So me, Jessica, Nick, and Harumi decided to battle in a four way tournament. It was me vs Nick and Jessica vs Harumi.

I was first up against Nick and Nick sends out his Cacturne. I sent out Kohirabi. Kohirabi flew up high but Cacturne brewed a Sandstorm. Kohirabi landed on Cacturne and defeated it. Nick later sends out Cradily. Kohirabi uses Drill Peck but Cradily used Ancient Power. Kohirabi uses Tri Attack but Venus killed Kohirabi with Ancient Power. I sent out Rocky next. Rocky uses Earthquake which defeated Cradily. Nick sends out his Breloom. Breloom uses Mind Reader and Rocky used Rollout but missed. Breloom landed Dynamic Punch and Rocky got confused but used Mega Punch. Breloom finished Rocky with Sky Uppercut. I next send out Stinger and Stinger deflected Breloom's Mega Drain with Aerial Ace. Next up was Nick's Tropius. Stinger used Twineedle but Tropius flew up high. Stinger missed Aerial Ace and Fruity finished Stinger with Fly. I sent out Magneto next. Magneto uses Shock Wave but Tropius was charging Solarbeam. Magneto uses Shock Wave again. Tropius fired Solar Beam. Magneto finished Tropius with Shock Wave. Next goes Nick's Ludicolo. Ludicolo used Fake Out and Magneto flinched. Magneto used Tri Attack which paralyzed Ludicolo. Ludicolo used Surf and washed Magneto away. Next goes Valor. Valor used Flamethrower but Ludicolo used Water Pulse. Flareon used Quick Attack but Ludicolo washed Valor away with Surf. Oliver was my only chance and defeated Ludicolo with Ice Beam. Nick sends out his Sceptile. Oliver tucked in his Skull but Sceptile slammed Oliver. Oliver used Skull Bash after a Pursuit. Oliver landed a Skull Bash. Oliver protected himself from Sceptile's Leaf Blade. Sceptile used Aerial Ace but Oliver froze Sceptile with Ice Beam. I defeated Nick and will battle Jessica or Harumi for fun. Nick gave me a Weed Badge. He told me he is aiming to be the new Gym Leader of Fortree City replacing Winona and her flying type.

Chapter 19: Jessica vs Harumi

Jessica and Harumi were next up in Line. Jessica sends out her Gardevoir while Harumi sends out her Raichu. Raichu uses Thundershock but Gardevoir uses Psychic. Raichu paralyzes Gardevoir with Thunder Wave but Gardevoir's Synchronoise ability passes on Status Problems. Jessica withdrew to Roselia and Raichu was paralyzed. Roselia uses Aromatherapy which heals Gardevoir's paralysis. Roselia finishes Raichu with Sludge Bomb. Harumi sends out Butterfree and Butterfree paralyzes Roselia but Roselia uses Aromatherapy. Jessica withdrew Roselia with Beautifly. The two butterfly Pokemon were exchanging Silver Wind. Butterfree finished Beautifly with Psybeam but Beautifly blew Butterfree away with Gust. But Butterfree poisoned Beautifly with Poison Powder. Harumi sends out Onix but Beautifly fainted. Jessica later sends out her Flygon. Flygon uses Earthquake and Onix uses Earthquake but Flygon missed with Levitate. Flygon finished Onix with Dragon Claw. Harumi sends out Dewgong. Dewgong froze Flygon with Ice Beam after a Dragon Claw. Jessica sent out Walrein and Walrein used Body Slam but Dewgong used Surf. Dewgong missed Sheer Cold which One hit KO's Pokemon. Walrein body slams Dewgong and Dewgong is paralyzed. Harumi sends out her Victreebel. Walrein paralyzed Victreebel with Body Slam but Victreebel used Vine Whip. Walrein finished Victreebel with Blizzard. Harumi's last Pokemon is Charizard. Charizard Slashed Walrein but Walrein almost washed Charizard away with Surf. After another Slash from Charizard, Walrein finished Charizard with Surf.

Chapter 20: Oscar vs Jessica: The final battle

Finally it was time. Although we are officially togheter, Me and Jessica are gonna give it our all in this battle. Jessica sends out Gardevoir and I sent out Kohirabi. Kohirabi uses Drill Peck but her Gardevoir has Thunderbolt. Next I sent out Rocky but Athena used Psychic. Rocky uses Earthquake. Next up is Jessica's Flygon. Flygon uses Earthquake which defeated Rocky. Next I sent out Stinger. Jessica withdrew her Flygon to use her Beautifly againt Stinger. Stinger uses Twineedle. Stinger used Aerial Ace but Beautifly used Silver Wind. Stinger finished Beautifly with Giga Drain but Beautifly used Gust. Stinger then finished Beautifly with Twineedle. Next goes Oliver who was sent out to take on Jessica's Flygon. Oliver then froze Flygon with an Ice Beam. Next is Roselia vs Magneto. Magneto uses Sonicboom but Roselia used Petal Dance, the battle was on until Magneto uses Tri-Attack and paralyzed Roselia. Roselia wasn't able to continue. Jessica then sends out Walrein which almost washed Magneto away with Surf after Magneto's Shock Wave. Magneto finished with Shock Wave and electrocuted Walrein. Jessica sends out Blaziken and Blaziken uses Double Kick. Magneto is out. I sent out Valor to take on Blaziken. Blaziken uses Blaze Kick, but Flash Fire activated. Blaziken used Sky Uppercut but Valor used a Flash Fire powered Flamethrower. Jessica was defeated for the first time but she had fun.

Epilogue

After the whole battle in the Direct Corner, the whole group splits up. Jessica went to travel with me. Harumi left to the Unova Reigon to catch more exotic Pokemon. Nick left to Sinnoh to catch more Grass types but gave up on his dreams. Instead, he has his Pokedex to work on and focuses on filling up the Pokedex. Jack became the new Gym Leader in Viridian City. Giovanni now started working for the International Police alongside Looker. Bill decided to research more about Mega Evolution. Mewtwo, now being in my possession, starts helping out the other Pokemon in my PC. Jessica and I came back to Pallet Town and we both decide to help Professor Oak with more research.

The End.

Last edited:
Back