• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be friends with a Pokemon trainer who would it be?

Years
Who would you most like to be friends with? Also who would you LEAST want to be friends with?

I would love to have Cynthia for a friend. She bravely follows you into the distortion world. She's talented and would be a great mentor. Doesn't let her beauty and success go to her head, she's nice and just chill. Jasmine also seems like a lovely human being.

The person in the Pokemon universe I would LEAST of all want to be around is Whitney. Most overrated trainer ever and a sniveling spoled brat, thanks but no thanks.

Years
If we're going for a trainer specifically, then I'd say Volkner, he is the most chill, calm and collected guy.

If we could go for a character in general, then I'd say Brock. Awesomely made food everyday woooo!

pkmin3033

I don't know why anyone would want to be friends with Barry. He knocks you over and then steals your money. Some friend he is.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'd love to be friends with Sabrina, and maybe even be her apprentice. :)

And who would I least want to be friends with? Probably Silver.

Years
Selfishly, I'd probably want to be friends with Steven. Not only would he be a great training partner, but he's the heir to one of the wealthiest businessmen in Hoenn, and it wouldn't be bad to have a rich friend :p

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
My initial thought was Anabel. Not only is she a police officer and an insanely strong trainer, she's also super pretty and nice. *-*

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'd like to be friends with Morty or Phoebe because I like spooky stuff but fairly chill people.

I'd least want to be friends with Siebold. Good food (probably) but pretentious.

iiGeorgie

Georgie
Years
Hmm. I would like to be friends with Rosa, she seems very fun and energetic and I feel it would be fun to go on adventures with her.
I would least like to be friends with those Rich boy trainer npc classes. They all seem way too up themselves for me to be able to tolerate their selfish personalities. (Chose a trainer npc class bc I don't really hate any important pokemon character)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I really would like to be friends with Wionna, she's super pretty and calm, and she loves bird Pokémon <3
I really couldn't be friends with Hugh, the B2W2 rival/friend. I dislike his character, I found him boring and annoying.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
+1 on cynthia, otherwise, i really liked Serena and Shauna in x/y, Mallow is pretty alright too. Flint seems like a fun guy to hang around and Byron just for his anime appearence

Back