• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
yes! I shall find more pics! *goes out in search* hey! I found one! XD
57720-20041001200849.jpg

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
wow new members....

prolly the only new members we'll get are ones that simply are new in watching pokemon and hate may... or old anime watchers that just discovered pc of this club... or just may fans that became misty fans!!

so yeah.. new pics? google makes them all old :(

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
That pic is so cute :) . I wish I had more time to make some misty fanart myself. I would post my old ones *shivers* but that was way back when and I couldn't bare to do that to myself. With finals comming and countless last min projects out teachers give I'm having a hard time finding the time to do anything :(

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
ahh.... exams.. sato calls them evil.

he also says that the red pic is cute. he also says that he just beat his best friend's team on link cable today XD

this is maxman posting for lance/sato.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
I saw first one that Misty pick from Manga in color! Cutie! I saw only that pic in black and white colors.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Pretty picture of Misty! :)

Anyways, while randomnly looking through the internet, I came across this old-ish looking picture of a poster of a really old Disney film or something called Misty the mermaid, and it looks just like her! ;) She had long, orange hair, and wore what she similarily wore in the Misty mermaid episodes! So, is Misty an original character? @.@ Unfortunetly, this was a while ago, and I lost track of the image...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back