• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded OOC Thread

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
All right, well, I made Kelsey go check out the situation as a way of "involving" her again, since she (I) hasn't done anything in a while.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yay, Abi's back! Welcome back ^^ *Trumphets and confetti*

Me and Claire have gone a little overboard with posts, sorry xP I just added my post, and hopefully we can move from there. And yes, there -is- an explanation for the deus ex machine medical cabinet. You'll see :3

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
As always, please feel free to take minor necessary control of Victoria. :P

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Also, anyone can control Kelsey when necessary to keep the plot going. Just be sure to keep it in character. Refer to my sign up so that her actions work for her personality.

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
No, I'm not (as far as I'm aware), it was simply something to point out just in case I get busy in real life with schoolwork or anything else... and in general, it makes things less choppy when you have the ability to do minor character control.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Exactly, it just helps everything flow better. I'll wait to make my next post until after SyN most likely.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hehe, sounds like you've had a fun time there Crush. Glad to hear the worst is behind you! :D

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
I don't know when the RP is gonna get back on track, but I'm willing to wait. If you guys are busy with life, take your time.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll make a new post tonight. Was going to wait for one of the boys to post first, but if they don't I'll just go ahead. Don't want it to get stagnant now. :D

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
No worries SyN, the RP wouldn't be the same without you. Hope things settle down on your end for you. :D

Edit: So I had to make some assumptions during my post. The previous ones led me to believe we were already back at camp, correct? I also assumed that the most logical place for Victoria to be resting would be the hut. Hope that goes with everything else, from what I was reading, it seemed to be the case. :)

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, makes alot of sense, Claire :3 The camp and the hut was what I was going for. And good to see the RP back on track!

Back