• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Almost every tree has an error in that map you forgot to add the tree connecting thing :/

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hi everyone :) For those who submited applications...I'll let you know by tonight-8 P.M Eastern Time. I'm really busy today, hopefully you understand. Thanks everyone.

~Bolens

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Uhm i wasnt saying the maps were bad, i just pointed out the errors to him :/ so he can fix them

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Name: Soul, whatever works for you.
Position: Storyliner
Proof of Work/Past Experience: Currently I work for "Team Reborn"(Storyline is being redone at M.L's request), "Team Rocket", "Team Shadow", and "Team Black Forest". Some more proof is here, second post of the page. Having only arrived to PC just a month or two ago I don't have recorded past experience aside from that post I pointed you to.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Information: PM, VM, Skype, and text.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Ill join just as a mapper. do i need to show you proof? (sorry im tired of tile inserting ):)
why dont you use destiny demos rombase it has all the B/W tiles in

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
We can work together or on separate pieces, don't worry about losing your spot. I can always just do side-quests and offer suggestions or idea's every now and then. You're new and I'm not looking for a big hack to be the sole writer of/for. It doesn't hurt to have more than one writer. Relax man.

AustinWolff

has left
Years
Hello!

Nickname: AustinWolff or just Wolff

Position: OW, Spriter, Mapper, Storyline (I'm most talented in OW's)

Experience: None, everyone starts somewhere

Timezone: Sounthern Pacific (LA CA USA)

Years
We can work together or on separate pieces, don't worry about losing your spot. I can always just do side-quests and offer suggestions or idea's every now and then. You're new and I'm not looking for a big hack to be the sole writer of/for. It doesn't hurt to have more than one writer. Relax man.
I was kidding.Oh and BTW ignore the message i sent you.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Bit late for that. Read it before this. xD
Anyway - Done posting here for now. I'll post again if/when I'm accepted. No need for spam.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Crunch=Mapper, your Hired!

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX=Spriter, your Hired!

M.L=Already have a Mapper, thanks anyway.

Soul Saint=Secondary Storyliner, for minor events...Hired! Report to Septim for tasks relating to the Story.

AustinWolff=Need proof of work...Pending!

Thanks everyone who applied. I'm ridiculously tired right now, so I'm going to get some sleep. Work on the game tomorrow :)

Years
Crunch=Mapper, your Hired!

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX=Spriter, your Hired!

M.L=Already have a Mapper, thanks anyway.

Soul Saint=Secondary Storyliner, for minor events...Hired! Report to Septim for tasks relating to the Story.

AustinWolff=Need proof of work...Pending!

Thanks everyone who applied. I'm ridiculously tired right now, so I'm going to get some sleep. Work on the game tomorrow :)
Yayyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Hmm ohk well thats fine i would of done anikations and tiles for you but oh well :/

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hmm ohk well thats fine i would of done anikations and tiles for you but oh well :/

Your application said that you wanted to be a Mapper. I based the acceptance upon that fact. If you want to be a Tile-Inserter then just let me know. I know you're very talented, I just thought all you wanted to do was be a Mapper. Sorry for the mix-up. Let me know if your still interested with the Tile-Inserting job. Thanks.

tinix

PearlShipper & C Programmer
Years
Position: Scripting & ASM hacking
Proof of Work:
-I worked with you on Crona (i think that was the name of the hack)
Scripting:
Spoiler:

ASM:
Spoiler:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Position: Scripting & ASM hacking
Proof of Work:
-I worked with you on Crona (i think that was the name of the hack)
Scripting:
Spoiler:
ASM:
Spoiler:

Tinix=Going to need to see some of your Scripting in action. Swiftsign made that first Script, not you. Scripter...Hired!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Just thought I would post an update to let everyone know what is going on with the hack...

Right now Tinix is Scripting events, hopefully they'll be done tonight. Septim is working on the Storyline...

That's all the info I have at this time...I'll let you know when any new developments occur.

Back