• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Legends: Arceus game giveaway

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
Years
We'll be going with Oshawott, Oshawott has been one of our favorite starters for a long time and was our first online persona really, and we were very excited when we learned they'd be in Legends!

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
I'd like to enter, and am interested in the giveaway. I'll choose Cyndaquil, it's my favorite starter from the original Gold and Silver.

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
I'm interested in this giveaway - count me in! Although I very much like all three starter lines, I'm gonna go with Cyndaquil because it's one of my absolute favourite starters and just one of the cutest Pokémon ever.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Sign me up. And I'm choosing Cyndaquil because I cannot not choose it in any game in which it's available.

Years
Very interested now that I decided to keep my Switch after all. I know that I said multiple times that I would choose Rowlet on this forum, but now i'm very much leaning toward Oshawott. It's the honest truth. I think I had a small fever dream about me using a level 90 something Samurott named Ella in a Pokemon White playthrough, but it was a very tainted...vision for lack of better words? I unfortunately have no Pokemon White, so....here we are in Pokemon Legends Arceus. :) Also restarted UM with Rowlet today so...

Good luck all.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I'm interested :). As far as the starter goes, it's gotta be cyndaquil for me. Cyndaquil has always been one of my favorite starters, and cyndaquil is definitely my favorite of the lot here.

Last edited:
Back