• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pok�mon Conquest: Shogun's Path

Niteslayer

Shogun
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
Update - 10/12/2021

New-Logo.png

"It was a time of chaos..."

Story Intro

Spoiler:

Screenshots

Updated New Screenshot Content as of 08/10/2021
Spoiler:

Features

Spoiler:

Recruitment

Spoiler:

Cinematic Trailer

Spoiler:

Gameplay Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwM49CxsXj8&ab

Noteable Characters

Spoiler:

Progress

Spoiler:

Project Development Team

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ImLethe

Lethe
Years
  • Age 22
  • OHIO
  • Seen Mar 19, 2020
This seems really cool. I really love the focus on the story. I was a big fan of Pokemon Conquest so I'm curious to see how this turns out. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
well you do any cameos of dynasty warriors players...even for a segment...or post play? loved both series either way don't forget about katoro hahahah

Niteslayer

Shogun
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
well you do any cameos of dynasty warriors players...even for a segment...or post play? loved both series either way don't forget about katoro hahahah

That would be very interesting, something like Warriors Orochi games where both Samurai and Dynasty Warrior characters were included.
Yeah possibly this should do as a post-story chapter encountering characters from the "Three Kingdoms" era of China (Dynasty Warriors games).
I'll consider your idea on the extra (What may be added later) features.
As for Katoro, you probably mean Fūma Kotaro, if so, yeah he will play some good role within the storyline.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
wow those cut scenes would be amazing in a game, can it be done? if you could find a way to make your sword or weapons in general enhance your pokemon, that be a good touch. sword that makes it rain, enhances stats, coveted by thunder pokemon, or even a specific pokemon likes the weapon.... be fun to search and build for the best weapons like in the sw games. cant wait to see your guys beta!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
just a dumb idea, idk if u guys want the dynasty warrior sammuri warriors ps2, xbox 360 feel to the game in the big battles , but have 5 6 npcs scrableing , fighting your way to the bosses....they can have weaker pokes or whatever like the extras are easy to kill in the samurai warriors games . and have the officers have strong ones. look forward to this one!!! shocked im still the last post after 2 3 weeks lol

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
another idea, if its at all possible, who knows if you can sneak and hit a pokemon trainer before they see you , have a thunder swoerd, paralyze them, poison sword , poison do etc etc. okay that's enough tonight lol have a happy new years

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
hey i just found this and ame really interested because pokemon conquest best spinoff so is this still in development or was it cancelled because if still going i would love to know how compelte

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2019
Wow, this looks vastly different from any of the other fan projects I've seen. Looks like Dynasty Warriors meets Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
This is looking really nice and original. Both your current and future feature lists are pretty amazing. You are doing some great work there =)

I will continue to keep watch on this game so I don't miss any updates or demo releases xD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Sadly I think this game is dead we haven't heard anything since the New Years.

Niteslayer

Shogun
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
It's been a while everyone, we've been experiencing some issues due to lack of game developers (we're still in need for a scripter, graphic-UI designer and someone experienced in RGSS Eventing.) Due to that the game progress slowed us down all these months. Still there's no giving up, as we do not intend-plan to abandon the project. We have already planned some future updates and new ideas so stay tuned for more!
The first gameplay trailer will be released, next month.

Main Post Changelog - 9/19/2018

- New Game Screenshot Content (Images)
- New Title Screen
- Project Progress (Progress - How Can you Help)
  • Most of Overworld Maps Completed
  • Overworld Sprites Completed
  • Most of Trainer Sprites Completed
  • Game Music and Sound effects progress almost Completed.

What to expect soon...

- First Gameplay Trailer
- New Game Content

conquest.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
it looks really interesting. I hope there is an option to help Nobunaga. If i was any good with making fan made games using pokemon essentials i would help, but i do not have experience with the essentials even though i am wanting to start making pokemon games

SomethingTyler

SomethingTyler
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2023
Looks extremely interesting, and I always loved Pokemon Conquest! Can't wait until the game is released.

Back