Advertiser Content
Male
Seen February 4th, 2019
Posted February 4th, 2019
1 posts
3.5 Years
Hey I'm stuck in the TV station I've already gone to cynic way and beaten the grunts but I still cant get through the guy at the top keeps telling me to go there. Is it because I caught the legend there, or some other thing anything would help, also it's taken off the team rocket suit that the game gives you
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 12th, 2019
26 posts
10.6 Years
Hey I'm stuck in the TV station I've already gone to cynic way and beaten the grunts but I still cant get through the guy at the top keeps telling me to go there. Is it because I caught the legend there, or some other thing anything would help, also it's taken off the team rocket suit that the game gives you
That isn't finished just carry on with the rest of the game

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
Will this game be completed by Logan or is the fixed Version of hackrepairman the final one to play?:)
From what Logan has said a couple of posts ago, he plans to add the original ending of Sienna version. He hasn't given a specific date of release nor has he stated the hack's cancellation. I'm personally waiting on the official final version, but if you don't want to wait, then Hacksrepairman's version is your go to.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Age 25
Male
a Boot-iful country.
Seen August 24th, 2019
Posted May 26th, 2019
6 posts
2.6 Years
I just started playing today (kind of late, yea xD) but uhhh, did I miss something or there's actually a bug that hasn't heen fixed revarding the 1st gym entrance? Like, I get into the gym, fight whatever and get the badge, THEN I get stuck on a flashing screen as soon as I try to get out of there, and I'm not able to do anything. I'm playing on a 4.1 version, who's supposed to be a bugfix versione of the 4.0, can someone provide me a link to a new version, or if there's actually a way to prevent that thing to happen
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
9 posts
2.8 Years
This is impossible to know about otherwise so there's a Shiny Larvitar spawn on this specific spot on Cynic Way. I was running around with the game sped up and just happened to run into the wall and encounter it.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1 posts
30 Days
I think I found a bug. In the third gym when I talked to the third trainer the text box went crazy and then froze on one sentence. I couldnt move or get rid of the text box. This was after I already beat the trainer.
Edit: I was succesful in recreating the crash.

Another bug, when I saved in the fourth gym in the part where the leader is, the second barrier is back up, so I can't get out as of now. Im going to try a walk through walls cheat to get out

wanderlustdemon

I'll get angry, and take a nap.

Age 25
Female
Kalt Island
Online now
Posted 19 Minutes Ago
184 posts
311 Days
Is this hack finished?
I don't think so

Pokémon White Crystal & Black Crystal!
Coming soon ...
Come play Experimental Gameplay

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
The project is cancelled
Is this hack finished?
Hacksrepariman's version only adds the elite 4 to make the game beatable, storywise it's left untouched. The creator did say the final version with the full story is in the works. We just need to wait I suppose.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Advertiser Content