Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
5,745 posts
13.4 Years
TennisChick45 on the FFnet site. I was playing tennis in high school and was a fan of the sport, heh. I changed my username some years after.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
6,341 posts
15.3 Years
Ashs_grrl; I had a crush on Ash for some odd reason... not only that, but I figured when I first joined PC that it would be proper. x___x

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
9,048 posts
8.4 Years
Oh, if we’re talking about non-PC usernames..

My middle school friends talked me into getting AIM, chose the username event_horizon. I.. don’t even think I knew what an event horizon was then???

Her

Age 25
Online now
Posted 16 Hours Ago
11,214 posts
11.4 Years
anne-frank on tumblr was probably not a great start to my years there even tho i didn't dabble in such edgelord content on the blog itself lol
the name was rather confusing in hindsight bc i had the much more friendly cringe moniker of youaremyradiostar beforehand and i can't for the life of me remember why i chose miss anne's name for a month or two

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
2,964 posts
3.4 Years
When I was little I named myself Rapcherry on Neopets. I being a wee dolt was trying to type raspberry and failed. On the bright side, at least I got a name that wasn't taken.

I made far worse mistake with naming my pets, such as Sweet_Lancelot the Lutari.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Galukxy

Age 25
Location not valid.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
2,302 posts
9.9 Years
dangiremembermostofthesenames

Only sspokemon. Idk why I ever chose that. I wanted something easy to remember, I guess.

Non-PC names

SS_

🎸

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
9,048 posts
8.4 Years
Rapcherry
I actually think that's pretty cute! :')

Maki-Nishikino

love live/Final Fantasy fan

Age 30
Male
Gladstone, mo
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,089 posts
12 Years
Don't we all have those silly usernames we regret? I... have... a lot. Let me tell you. I regret Oxidation and Yuki's Sword the most, though.
back when i was a may fan i mispelled coordinator so i can honestly regret that name
Advertiser Content