• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did the Combusken cross the road?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

How to Play

The rules of this game are pretty simple! The person above you will ask a Pokémon-related question, and you will respond to the post above by coming up with a totally ridiculous answer! After giving your answer to the question above, it will be your turn to ask a question for the next person to answer. Rinse and repeat. :D

Logic does not exist in this game, so you are encouraged to make your questions and answers as silly as you want! Just remember to be appropriate and keep your posts related to Pokémon, okay? ^^

Here are some obligatory examples:

Example:
Person 1
Why is this Slugma underwater?

Person 2
Because it wants to give the ocean a hug, of course!
Is Giovanni actually an evil person?

Person 3
Nah, he's not an evil person... He's an evil Pokémon. ;)
How good is Professor Oak's memory?

Person 4
Considering how well he remembers his grandson's name, I'd say just about excellent.
What does Mimikyu's true form look like?

...and so on!

Now then, it's time to go wild! Let's kick things off with this question:

Why is Mewtwo listed before Mew on the PokéDex?

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Mewtwo is just so awesome, it can have whatever Pokedex number it wants.

Will Slowpoke get an Alolan form?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Maybe if it was a cube it would injure the mon inside. Or somthing like that. I dunno.

Can Gulpin swallow a whole person?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
because Pikachu wants to be like Ash

How come Magcargo doesn't blow up the planet with its hotter than the sun body temperatures?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Because those perfect, impenetrable tree-barriers around every Route and city are there for a reason...the things that lie beyond...they can never be unseen...:cry:

How can Dragonite lift itself with its tiny little wings?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Easy! Just grab on to a talon, and away you go ~ ! But you might be better off walking!

Why did the Magikarp refuse to evolve?

Me! Look under spoilers if you want to see my selfie from the last time I took my cloth off.

Spoiler:

"Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock."

large.gif

Last edited:
Years
Because he wanted to keep swift swim as his ability!

"Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock."

large.gif

By the way I feel really bad about what happened with the scholar who took my rag on off. I kept trying to tell him not to look but he wouldn't listen!

Why did the Gengar stop levitating and fall to the ground?

Last edited:
Back