• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old School Mafia

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Also, how is it such a bad idea to kill a cop before they can read anyone else? It's unfortunate for the mafia that one of them was discovered on the first day, but to me it actually seemed like a good play, to prevent any more of them being discovered, especially if, like Umbreon, they had a suspicion and knowledge that the 'random vote' wasn't really random after all.

Teetering on the edge of switching my vote to you now.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I am very sorry everyone, life got the best of me. I am here however, hoping it might not be too late. I'm catching up and will start analyzing everything that has happened.

Years
Old School Mafia
No fancy custom roles. No flavour or thematics. Nothing but pure mafia.

Night Two

Omicron is dead. He was the Hooker.
Nakuzami is dead. He was a Villager.

The Rules

1. All UG and PC rules apply.
2. The Night Phase lasts 24 hours, the Day Phase 48. Do not post in the thread during the Night Phase.
3. Do not share information from your role PM/DM or discuss the details of the game outside of the thread or Mafia team chat.
4. If you die, you're dead. Don't continue to haunt the thread with your posts. The exception to this is a single "death post" that cannot contain any game related information.
5. Post twice per Day Phase.
6. Format lynch votes as [vote] username
7. Failing to vote during two consecutive Day Phases may result in a GM kill.

The Players

gimmepie as the Game Master
Fletch
Sheep
TY
Corviknight
Rainbow
Simply Dunsparce as the Cop
Bidoof FTW
Isa_theDT
jdthebud as a Villager
Omicron as the Hooker
Nakuzami as a Villager
Midnight Umbreon
Charlie Brown
Superjolt as the Vigilante

Spoiler:

Years
Old School Mafia
No fancy custom roles. No flavour or thematics. Nothing but pure mafia.

Day Three

Fletch is dead. He was the Doctor.

The Rules

1. All UG and PC rules apply.
2. The Night Phase lasts 24 hours, the Day Phase 48. Do not post in the thread during the Night Phase.
3. Do not share information from your role PM/DM or discuss the details of the game outside of the thread or Mafia team chat.
4. If you die, you're dead. Don't continue to haunt the thread with your posts. The exception to this is a single "death post" that cannot contain any game related information.
5. Post twice per Day Phase.
6. Format lynch votes as [vote] username
7. Failing to vote during two consecutive Day Phases may result in a GM kill.

The Players

gimmepie as the Game Master
Fletch
Sheep
TY
Corviknight
Rainbow
Simply Dunsparce as the Cop
Bidoof FTW
Isa_theDT
jdthebud as a Villager
Omicron as the Hooker
Nakuzami as a Villager
Midnight Umbreon
Charlie Brown
Superjolt as the Vigilante

Spoiler:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
I've had a sneaking suspicion for a while now, and I'm still not certain. But something along the way, I'm not sure what, makes me believe that @Rainbow is mafia.

[Vote] Rainbow

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
..ok. I'm willing to believe you, CB and Bidoof are town, so that leaves me Sheep, Rainbow, Ty and Corviknight. Neither of them have been very active but Rainbow gave Ty a second vote D1 and Corvi voted for SJ on D1 and not on Rainbow so I could believe they may be a team. Nothing else to go off of, really. Would they be taken off the game for inactivity?

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
What makes those three town specifically? Umbreon might aswell lull you in a false sense of security. CB and Bidoof have been fairly quiet, though CB did argue with Fletch.
Whatever Corvi did on D1 is on him, I can't have a say on that matter, although I do share the sentiment that it's a bit suspect that he went with the SJ vote instead of Rainbow.

Pretty sure if they dont vote this day phase they get GM killed, since that would be their 2nd consecutive miss.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
...Fletch kind of argued with everyone.. I get where he was coming from, though. It seems like him and Umbreon had the same idea about mafia being composed of newish players becuse of their choice in targets. And Fletch and SD also argued a bit and they turned out to be on the same side as well...

As for Bidoof and Charlie, I don't have a lot to go off of except that Charlie, as I saw it, was trying to be helpful and Bidoof's vote made sense to me. Corviknight's vote and reasoning didn't make sense at all. Though you're right, I can't trust anyone blindly.

I guess just go with my own thought process.

[Vote] Corviknight

Years
Hmmmmm, sorry I got a bit waylaid yesterday so couldn't get on here long enough to do anything substantial.

With regards to my vote on SJ, it seems I overlooked a vote, however my main concern at that point was that rather than joining on the randvote wagon, I saw both SJ and Rainbow vote for the same person which made me sus of both them working as a Mafia unit and looking for an easy kill. As a result, I voted for SJ because he already had a vote and it at least at the time balanced it out to put a 50/50 chance of either SJ who I thought was Mafia dying or TY who (due to how he was being voted) was a town read.

Now in terms of what has unraveled since...well firstly it's not a lot but right now we seem to have a bit of an odd situation, hard to vote hm...

[Vote] Umbreon - mostly because right now out of the more active remaining players your vote is being placed somewhat oddly and currently there is nothing to back up your vote, especially as the Cop is dead so you have 0 info right now behind that vote.

Of course if you do highlight why you're voting Rainbow then I'm happy to reconsider my vote.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Whoops went back to old habits and forgot to check PC

• On D1 alone I would've been surprised at Fletch's flip but reading over his D2 play it was very towny
  • Honestly partially inclined to give Midnight Umbreon the benefit of the doubt because he has had a tendency in past games to just throw around votes based on a hunch. Definitely don't think it's a good play by him to not really back it up but at the same time I'm hesitant to vote him purely because of that when I know that's just (unfortunately) how he often plays. Thought if he can't explain the 'hunch'... @Midnight Umbreon what's your hunch on Rainbow?
  • Still townreading Isa mostly based on their D1 plays and proactiveness, though Isa why the townread on Umbreon?
  • I'd say I've moved back to a nullread on Corviknight (rather than the scumread I mentioned on D1) just based on the explanation for the SJ vote which I think is a fair explanation.
  • Would really like some reads from Sheep, Rainbow and Bidoof ofc...
  • atm though discounting the above three inactive players I'm quite iffy on Ty, your posts on this day phase have been pretty much skating by, you haven't really said anything that could cause confrontation which imo would be a good way to fly under the radar as mafia -- by casting the vote on Midnight Umbreon for a pretty standard reason and your comments on other players just parroting what's already been said (i.e. that players have been inactive, that Corviknight's vote on SJ was a bit odd considering the circumstances, and that I argued with Fletch). Would be keen to see a bit more... idk proactiveness or lead from Ty -- Ty, what do you think about Isa?

I should be able to get online before the phase changes again but in case I don't, casting a vote on Ty bc most iffy on him atm (out of the active players) and would rather spread votes a bit more when there's a lack of consensus, and to give Midnight Umbreon one last chance to explain himself (and if I don't vote I'll be modkilled). But will hopefully be back to read some more responses and adjust my vote accordingly. [vote] Ty

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
I'm not 100% sure what to think of Isa, shes very determined to vote off Corviknight from D1 onwards, which makes me think she has something onto Corvi. I started to be a tad suspicious of her when she mentioned that the early cop kill was a good thing in D2. As it stands though I believe her to be town for now.

My vote on Umbreon was poorly worded perhaps, I just am curious what made him believe that Rainbow is mafia. Predictability can also be deceiving when he can just throw down a 180 at any given time. Untill he explains his reasoning my vote for him stands.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
They started with a grudge vote. It was entirely unrelated to the game, and yet voted anyway. The only kind of person that could vote that recklessly is either an idiot (Sorry if the first one is true lol) and the second is that Their mafia and knew that if they voted for that person, it was a win-win.

Midnight Umbreon

Years

Huh ok.

I'm not retracting my vote yet, we have proof that the last post i made was stupid, but still none that proves that rainbow is in fact not guilty. If rainbow themself could voice their thoughts on the matter, it might sway me in another direction.

Back