• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Abnormal Cake Simulator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Your guys' turns :3
I'll try to respond. It's just that most of the time, one of my siblings or my mom is on the computer, and it can take a while to get them off. Also, right now, my main priority is getting my Secret Santa character finished. And some other stuff, like school.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Flashflire I don't think you're cut out for this.
Sorry but please stop attempting to get a job because your RP-ing skills aren't good enough, with your lack of character's personality, slow reflexes, and other stuff.

Just go wait to be backup for my forum game, okay?

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Sorry, but I'm getting pretty impatient here. Is your time really that limited?
Again, sorry but I'm getting bored.

Oh man! I'm sorry I'm taking too long. I'll get something up today!....I hope.

ANGRY EDIT: Ah yes, I love the new reply page suddenly refreshing and making me lose ALL MY FREAKING PROGRESS ON MY IC POST. Ugh....

Last edited:

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
I'm having a lot of trouble following along here, Razgrey. I'm not sure if it's your GMing or how I'm reading it, but I could use some help understanding it. Things are happening that seem jarring, disconnected, and random. I mean, I like a good mystery, but I also don't want to feel like things are pulled with no continuity, if that makes sense.

And they're happening frequently. In two posts, we've had: a sudden, uncharacteristic tantrum and fleeing from your NPC, right after and equally uncharacteristic, sudden onset of head pain. Then the NPC is back to his normal dodgy self immediately.
In addition, he's introduced a book with whose subject has no seeming relevance, you're making cake appear from thin air, and, our characters haven't even gotten time to fill out our job applications before you dropped this on us.

I hope that sheds some light on why we're finding it difficult to respond adequately to your RP, it's just too many irregular, arbitrary events happening very fast and defying my sense of logic...and we have no clues regarding the circumstances.

And let me be totally clear here, I want to do my best to make this constructive criticism, not just complain. I was hoping to recommend better spacing of your surprises throughout the pacing of the story you want to tell.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
I'm not very good at making exposition or plots.
I can make someone a villain without a good reason.
So anyways... Mischief probably does have 4 personalities at once, or has a severe case of extreme headaches, or is just plotting something dramatic.
Whenever I try making up some new story, I'm exited to make certain events, assuming that people will think that it's good when it's full of errors.
Last time I did Abnormal Cake Simulator, it was extremely random.

But anyways, I will have to change up a few things later, so it's more understandable.
If the structuring of this post looks off, then... Meh. I'm bad at typing explanations.
I will stop annoying everyone about their posts. I'm getting too lazy for it.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
I don't know if anyone is still here, but sorry for not being able to make an IC post in the RP. This week was Regents/test week, I've been really tired lately, and my brother has been hogging the computer most of the time. MAYBE I'll try getting a post up? Who knows.

iamflowerpower

watchin candyevie and playin pokemon
Years
name: lilly
species: mimikyu
personalty: autistic
traits: stupid, can draw, insomniac, good at decorating.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
name: lilly
species: mimikyu
personalty: autistic
traits: stupid, can draw, insomniac, good at decorating.

This RP is already long inactive, so I don't think they're accepting anymore, sorry!

Razgrey, if you'd revive your inactive RP and continue from where you left off, just PM a moderator to discuss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back