• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Less favorite pokemon movie

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I still don't like having "gen one is the true gen" and "Kanto/Johto movies are legit pokemon movies" remarks shove in my face.

That is why i am now adding gen 1 and 2 movies to my second less favorite movies. Too much unneccessary favoritism that gives them a bad imagine.

But you're only doing that because people on here said they liked them, aren't you? Isn't that kind of... silly? You might as well hate Super Mario Bros because it's a popular video game franchise and people like it. That's not exactly a valid reason to hate something. You outright said you thought they were decent before; are you just changing your opinions because of what other people say on here? ~_~

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
3rd movie, Spell of the Unown, has been my least favorite of all
Unown in the film made it boring, Entei was the main I liked, rest was on the meh to boring side

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 31, 2018
None of the later movies really stood out for me, except for the Hoopa one for how bad it is. It was just boring exposition, stuff happening out of thin air with it followed by a mess of a battle.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
But you're only doing that because people on here said they liked them, aren't you? Isn't that kind of... silly? You might as well hate Super Mario Bros because it's a popular video game franchise and people like it. That's not exactly a valid reason to hate something. You outright said you thought they were decent before; are you just changing your opinions because of what other people say on here? ~_~
No i am disliking gen one and two movies because they have been put too high up on the pedestal. They are good at best but not the greatest. The only movies worse than them is gen 7 movies.

Last edited:
Years
I already say I dislike Pokemon 2000 but I also don't like:
Pokemon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened.
Pokemon: Jirachi The Wishmaker
Pokemon: Manaphy and Temple of the Sea
Pokémon: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice
Pokémon: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction
Pokémon: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel

Although The Hoopa movie was exaggerated as heck in amount of legendaries and mythical Pokemon, I found it entertaining so I do not think it's bad. In fact, it's the only XY movie I like.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
The Volcanion movie & the Diancie movie. I found both movies very poorly written and quite boring to watch. Diancie movie also had way too many villains, and tbh, these two X/Y movies were just so....lackluster that I couldn't honestly wanna watch them ever again.

Back