• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
wish denied... not Pokemon related....(the rules state needs to be Pokemon related)

I wish this Meganium would quit humping my leg!!! I came to the park to swim, not for a Meganium to hump me leg!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Granted but turtwigs are now likeable...
I wish pokemon would stop attacking CrystalOcean and become his friends instead.

TY

I wish the Negativitron was a Pokemon

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now you have to fight him but you can't catch him, a villain own him because he is a villain

I wish I had WAY MORE time available to me to spend Level Grinding my Pokemon in Pokemon Black

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
granted but.. well the pokemon in your game hate you for level grinding and the all release themselves... idk how they just did.
I wish pokemon would stop attacking me and all other people.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now they attack our building structures....

I wish I wasn't too quick on posting my one corrupt a wish regarding that I didn't think N was all that cool, because after hearing him out at the end of Pokemon black, now I like him like everybody else...

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Granted, now he follows you around stealing your women cause he's so cool.

I wish Bidoof had never been invented.

Years
Granted, but then Bibarel Rip your flesh off and eat it.

I Wish for Charizard to be my best, loyal friend with only the move splash attack and Attack all in my WAY!! and never hurt me :) (try corrupting THAT)

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
^Why you hatin', brah?
Granted, but it's boring and uninspired.

I wish Donkey Kong got replaced in a game with Infernape.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2011
Granted but the the Infernape burns through a barrel that is hovering above a waterfall.

I wish it was easier to come up with Pokemon XD

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted, but they were better before that wish! Now they've gotten worse...

I wish that I had a wish to wish upon a wish on a wish that I wished from Jirachi. =D

edit: Suicune is MINE, pikaboy! Because I am one. *turns into one*

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it doesn't like you and keeps scratching you...

I wish my Moltres can fly me to the place Palkia is in under an hour, Palkia is holding my Reshiram wife hostage and is going to kill her if I don't get there in an hour... I don't want that to happen!!!!

Skystrike

Years
Granted except I steal your Moltres, save your wife and well...
lol

I wish that Kyurem would be noticed. And that we would have eternal snow blizzards forever. Try corrupting that. :)

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. You find a fat guy in a Kyurem costume that enjoys throwing ice cubes.

I wish I could juggle Voltorbs without them exploding or electrocuting me.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now that it does, You can't handle it, you die...

I wish I had my Moltres and wife Reshiram back, I feel so insecure without not only my transportation, but my beloved... [do you want a Zekrom so I can get them back]

Skystrike

Years
Granted...but with a twist. Your Moltres ate moldy food and is too weak to transport you. Sorry D:

I wish that Zekrom would be nice to me now that we just met.

Back