• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Lots, lots and lots of Hearthstone. I've been doing really good in it, and I haven't spent a cent on it.

You won't catch me, Blizzard.

Years
Fire Emblem: Awakening

I've gotten 5 Limit Breakers so far and that map becomes easier each time I do. It's a hassle to do it every time but I'll need it for the Priam mission.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, heavily modded Fallout: New Vegas, and Oddworld: New n Tasty. Wow, a lot of colons in that sentence lol

Yukari

Surprisingly I like the keyboard controls here.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Samurai Warriors 2 (PS2), currently I'm maximizing all characters, I want them to be as strong as possible before I record them for my moveset guide video.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Just got done plat'ing Sly 4; Thieves In Time for ps3 and picked up the platinum trophy for the Vita version too because thank you cross save! I'm gonna continue working away at Rainbow Moon next, for the Vita. Then I might pick out a game from my backlog to play or try and get the plat for the PS4 version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Bay

Years
Played more of Lost Odyssey (XBox 360) for a while and about halfway through Disc 4 (got the ship White Boa), however I then had to move and the XBox is...somewhere among the sorted mess in the new home.

In the meantime, started playing Child of Light (PC version) as I recently got it from the Steam Summer sale. Only just finished Chapter 2, but I think it's charming! Took a bit to get used to the controls, though it's probably because my laptop isn't always best for gaming (it works fine, but framerate seems to dip at times, and I'm the kind of person that doesn't notice framerate that much haha).

Considering finishing Child of Light first and then getting back to Lost Odyssey.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Been playing Dragon Warrior (Quest) IV on the NES. Sure, I could have just emulated it, but I wanted to get the original experience, and went ahead and bought both the console and game. For and old ass RPG, I gotta say, it's a pretty great game; a hell of a lot better than a lot of current stuff, that's for sure. Even with the NES' limitation, the graphics, sound, and even story are all top notch. Just started chapter 5, and finally get to control the hero. Good stuff!

Years
100% Orange Juice

I bought the Kae/Krila DLC. Kae is so fun and her theme is great too, she's the glass cannon Syura wished she could be. Using I'm On Fire gives her +3 attack at the cost of -2 defense, finally making that card interesting. Which is why her hyper is so helpful, it gives both you and them -1 defense meaning a hyper + I'm On Fire card combo will give you +4 attack (and -3 defense) and them -1 defense.

Also she has red hair. That's important.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
i'm going through another dishonored playthrough, trying to go as low chaos as i can but hey B))))
also the usual, animal crossing new leaf & recently fallout: shelter

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I've rebought Dishonored, but with added DLC this time, so I'm going to replay that again, and finally experience Knife of Dunwall for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back