• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did Zinnia actually knock Brendan/May out?

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
For those who have completed Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire: there is a point towards the end of the Delta Episode where the PC and Zinnia talk under the stars, and then the time changes from night to day, after which Zinnia apologizes for knocking the PC out.

This is a strange line, and here's something weird about it: it's not present in all translations. It is most certainly present in the English translation, I can certify that it is NOT in the French translation, and from what I could find online, it's not in the Italian translation neither.

So my question is: did someone play the game in the original Japanese and saw whether there was a mention of Zinnia knocking you out? I'm just really curious to see if it really was in the original game, or if it is something that the English translators made up for some reason.

Last edited:
Back