• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
How to replace existing cries with ours??
(or a guide to use pokecry gui or pokemon cry changer)

Last edited:

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
I've done some scripting in my hack nut when i start the hack the game restarts
any idea how it happens?

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I've done some scripting in my hack nut when i start the hack the game restarts
any idea how it happens?

Mmm.. decompile the last scripts you did, and see if there's an unfamiliar command.
Or delete them and see if it works.

Larsie13

Does anyone know the offset of the "Emerald Version"-image in UNLZ? I can't find it. Or do you have to use TileMolester?

Larsie13

Thanks. But now I'm trying to edit the worldmap, but when I use NTME to edit all palettes, it's supposed to look like the first image, but it looks like the last. Why?

Years
I downloaded Adavcned Text and when I open the .exe is comes up with a error message saying:
"Component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."

I've downloaded it from Whack-a-Hack. I really have no idea whatsoever on how to solve this, so help will be appreciated... a LOT! Thanks in advance to whoever can answer my question!

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I downloaded Adavcned Text and when I open the .exe is comes up with a error message saying:
"Component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."

I've downloaded it from Whack-a-Hack. I really have no idea whatsoever on how to solve this, so help will be appreciated... a LOT! Thanks in advance to whoever can answer my question!

Go to Google and download Comctl32.ocx.
Then place it in the same folder on Advance Text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back