• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
thanks

It is post #333 i think.
I'm pretty sure Hackmew will get to putting it on the first post when he can.

ok. thank you for the help.

i will go and check it out.

also one more thing... when i am trying to add some warps in my ruby game, it does not come up when you change the # of warps... i change it to 1 and the warp does not come up in events... so i am assuming something is wrong with my game... so if not then please help me out.

thank you.

I would like to know how to get tutorials for the XSE now...

thank you.

Last edited:

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
Thank you so much for making all your tools mostly XSE because of that I was able to make a give all pokemon script!

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
Hey Hey hey hey!!!!! ok, are you listening? Lol, Newb here... mind telling me how to use all these things?

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2008
You say XSE is released but I don't see it on the front page. Where's the download??

Sorry for noob questions.

-Garth

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
Ok, News Everyone.
-HackMew- Won't be here until the end of August, so er...Have fun?
Why not? That will only slow down the current average of 1 update per infinitum for XSE.

On a more serious note, (yes, really) is -HackMew- female?

PokemonGIversion

Pkmn Trainer Judai
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2008
Hey HackMew these tools are awsome for my hack game "Pokemon - Golden Island version" but when i try to use the "Overworld editor" it says that it has an error finding INI settings.

If you know why, please tell me.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Why not? That will only slow down the current average of 1 update per infinitum for XSE.

On a more serious note, (yes, really) is -HackMew- female?
No, "he"'s a male... Have you ever heard the "he"? He must be working real hard on XSE now...

Hey HackMew these tools are awsome for my hack game "Pokemon - Golden Island version" but when i try to use the "Overworld editor" it says that it has an error finding INI settings.

If you know why, please tell me.
Did you delete the ini folder or the ini itself?

OutOfOrder

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
HELP!!!

i have searched all over the place and still have not found anything that has to do with XSE trainer battle scripts.

how do you make one?

I have seen them for the pokescript program... but nothing for the XSE program... : /

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
i have searched all over the place and still have not found anything that has to do with XSE trainer battle scripts.

how do you make one?

I have seen them for the pokescript program... but nothing for the XSE program... : /
The "trainerbattle" command has not changed much (although, unlike pokescript, you should never have to use nop at all) so you should just try a normal pokescript tutorial's "trainerbattle" command, but around an XSE-style script. Most of the time it should work (except with 0x3, the Elite Four's trainerbattle code. This is defined in Pokescript with too many arguments)

OutOfOrder

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
The "trainerbattle" command has not changed much (although, unlike pokescript, you should never have to use nop at all) so you should just try a normal pokescript tutorial's "trainerbattle" command, but around an XSE-style script. Most of the time it should work (except with 0x3, the Elite Four's trainerbattle code. This is defined in Pokescript with too many arguments)

um... ok...

and i just tried that... are you sure it works in Emerald Version? That is the ROM that i am using right now... (got to love that story- line!)

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Good news!
-HackMew- Has returned from his vacation. He will resume the work on XSE now.

The reason, updates are so long:

-HackMew- doesn't release an update as soon as 1 bug is fixed, he thinks...then implements, then sends it to testers, like me, and we report. Some bugs, they are damn hard to fix, and some features, need hell of testing. But it's all worth it.

So good luck being patient ;)

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
cooley said:
Good news!
-HackMew- Has returned from his vacation. He will resume the work on XSE now.

The reason, updates are so long:
-HackMew- doesn't release an update as soon as 1 bug is fixed, he thinks...then implements, then sends it to testers, like me, and we report. Some bugs, they are damn hard to fix, and some features, need hell of testing. But it's all worth it.

So good luck being patient
Ah, great! I've got some new ideas to tell him too. So, I guess we'll just have to sit and wait for new XSE updates.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
The Comprehensive Scripting Guide (yes, that isw the official name) is still being worked on. I can tell, I am helping ZodiacDaGreat when I have some spare time. Andrea occassionally shows up on WLM, but his presence is more or less a surprise to each of us as he now attends university and therefore he has a bit less time he would like to have, I suppose. Or he just prefers real life s would do anyone who isn't completely crazy :P

And that guide will be really worth of all that time, don't worry.

Back