• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon World] Unova Reloaded

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

Edit: Oct. 12th, 2018 ----
For those who may be reading this beyond 2017, please forgive this thread. It went largely incomplete and I lost interest in it for a while. I want to get this up to my current standards, but I currently don't know what I want to do. I don't know if I want to include this into my next region, which will be right next to Unova, redo this, or edit the thread. I really don't want to use this thread again because it is very messy. I also don't want to fill this with duplicates.

That being said, it will likely be combined with my next region, which will be based on the Great Lakes and Grand Canyon.

Hello everyone! Recent I have finished my own region that I created inspired by the section of United States in which I live in. It was a very large project. One far larger than originally intended, especially with over 130 new original ideas for pokemon. Sadly, that didn't go as plan and I deleted a lot of plans for that region including Region variants and Mega Evolutions.

To visit my original region, please click below.
The Mouroa Region: The Region of a Million Berries.

In my quest to make North American Inspired regions as best as they ever were. I wanted to revisit the original North American's Region of Unova. This will include new Unovan Variants of a few pokemon and new Mega evolutions of mainly Unova pokemon as well as the rest of the starters. Not nly that, I will also be adding a handfull of new pokemon that are supposed to change with the season similar to Deerling and Sawsbuck. It will also include 2 new Eeveelutions. When Unova was first introduced, there was 2 types I thought should get an Eeveelution, but it didn't haven't. So keep an eye out for Steel and Poison types Eeveelutions.

This is something I will make a Fanfiction of in time. Probably before my original region because it will be much easier to write for because of an already developed region and characters.

Anyway, let's get too it. Don't expect too much right now. Although everything is already planned. Since there isn't many pokemon this time around and mostly changes to stats we already know, I will be doing stats and descriptions for all new forms.

Unova Reloaded:
Spoiler:

(Notes: Personalities of all characters are heavily based on Manga and some game.)

The Story:

Spoiler:

Badges:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZKE

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
New Pokemon: (Note: I wanted to add Turkey Pokemon, and might still do, but no good ideas come to kind yet.)
Note 2: One idea is going to sound dumb, but really wanted to include it. And its a train pokemon. I thought Unova would be the best place for it and trains always change with the seasons.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Unovan Pokemon:

Spoiler:

New Vivillon Forms:
In Unova, Vivillon have gained 5 additional patterns after being brought over by sellers and traders.

Mountain - Much like Unova's map, Vivillon has depicted 2 greyish triangles on its wings to signify the two mountain in the East and West of Unova. The rest of the wings are a dark green with some blue shapes here and there.

Lake - The wings have become solid blue, with beige around the outside of the blue area, this signify the lake and the lake's banks.

Volcanic - It lower wings are a dark brown with some grey and lava red on the upper part of the wings.

Forest - The wings are mainly dark green with a few other lighter green spots, of different shades of green.

Rainbow - The wings are multiple colors, making it rainbow. The colors so side to side.

Unity - The wings are a swirl of red, white, and blue, what you'd expect tye-dye to looking like.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Kanto Mega Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Johto Mega Evolutions:

Spoiler:

Hoenn Mega Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Sinnoh Mega Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Unova Mega Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Possibly more coming soon. I want to get to 15 Unovan Mega, but I am not sure. Braviary will definitely be getting a Mega, which will lead to Mandibuzz getting one as well.

Edit: November 15, 2017.

Hey guys! I think I am basically done with this. There isn't much more to add and I just couldn't think of a good way to get 15 megas in Unova. I am extremely happy with what I have and I have decided to stop where I am. I was originally going to make a story for this, but I don't think I will. I will be moving on to my next region, which is heavily based on Alaska. I have been waiting for USUM to come out to see what comes with it, and I think I can move on now. Expect a new region soon!

Last edited:
Back