• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Anyway, here's some K-On x Pokemon fanart. 10/10

Spoiler:

That is strangely disturbing to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's only there to prevent spammin', so it's not useless, but it is easily broken. But indeed they have left a way of bypassing that rule, so I'm starting to wonder why they don't just have a System for deleting posts with less than 4 words/25 characters.

The funny thing is we do have something that prevent you from posting if your post is under 25 characters. But it includes bbcode and such so it's not quite perfect and people still bypass it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I swear, Egoraptor is just like me. This takes place over the span of about... 3 episodes, so half an hour. Try keeping a tally of all the times he says "****".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless I absolutely adore how it looks I'll probably side-eye it. Three generations in a row is good enough.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahahah.

If they continue with the Chinese Zodiac streak with the fire Pokemon I think we might have an semi-idea of what the animal it'll be based on for gen 6.

That said I want a fire ram or sheep kthnks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back