• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh those annoying Zubats!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
What do you do if you keep encountering the same Pokemon over & over again, do you run away from Battle or keep knocking out each one you run into?

Pika Pika :chu:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
when you forget to stock up on repel
d0a4f0bed202b0b7f339a1439bb1e517.jpg

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Run away, but if it irritates me I start knocking them out. If I'm really agitated, I use a Repel.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I'm not sure what the op's context is. I usually run from wild encounters anyways unless I'm in victory road grinding. Though I did run from a couple Pok?mon when using certain Pok?mon like hordes when I was using a Pok?mon with no multi hit moves.

In dexnaving I typically encounter every Pok?mon unless I have the shiny form of it and it's evolutions. Then I might run and scare it away. I know they can be shiny but the encounters just drag on the hunt.

Years
I run from battles unless it says something other than 'Decidueye is awaiting your directions...' e.g. if it says 'Decidueye is staring at you with intense and determined eyes!' or 'Decidueye is expecting you to come up with a great strategy!' because I kind of feel bad if my 'great strategy' is 'run away'.

Years
In a normal situation, that being me walking aimlessly no Gym or Victory Road or anything, I fight them since I have nothing better to do.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Using repels may not always be a good idea :P.

598a9f2326bf2196e14a28868d99f4d4b77456f3_hq.jpg

Also, some people are too cheap to spend money on stocking up repels ;). I only use a repel if it gets too annoying, otherwise I just knock everything off.

Pika Pika :chu:

i know this full well, got my shiny onix via random encounter in AS, but it gets annoying on time constraints especially when theres little in way of exp gain

Maihem

Gamer & YouTuber
Years
I usually just take them out, since they're mostly 1 hit KO's anyway.
Unless I'm running low on PP and don't know how much longer it will be until reaching the next city. Then I'll either run or use a repel.

Back