• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i got that too, but i just used a cheat(dont like to use these often) to get passed that bug

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Ran into this weird movement glitch in Gemburst cave, no i didn't have walk through walls on.

MythicLegendsglitch.png

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
It seems to me like a large number of your bugs are coming from you overwriting already used space in your game. The only way you can fix that is either finding every bit of used data you've overwritten and replace it with the original (Basically impossible), or my suggestion, you should rethink what you've done with the hack and start from scratch implementing the ideas you've gotten good feedback from in this thread or ideas that have been suggested to you. Again just my suggestion, but it wouldn't be a bad decision for you, especially since it's seems you've already overwritten crucial data for your game to work completely right.

P.S. If you actually put some time into this hack it might end up being a quality play, but all the parts that could have easily been fixed such as missing movements and warps going wrong places have been neglected due to a hurried pace. Just take your time and work on it, for the sake of the people that actually enjoy it but have to deal with all the bugs and glitches.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
It seems to me like a large number of your bugs are coming from you overwriting already used space in your game. The only way you can fix that is either finding every bit of used data you've overwritten and replace it with the original (Basically impossible), or my suggestion, you should rethink what you've done with the hack and start from scratch implementing the ideas you've gotten good feedback from in this thread or ideas that have been suggested to you. Again just my suggestion, but it wouldn't be a bad decision for you, especially since it's seems you've already overwritten crucial data for your game to work completely right.

P.S. If you actually put some time into this hack it might end up being a quality play, but all the parts that could have easily been fixed such as missing movements and warps going wrong places have been neglected due to a hurried pace. Just take your time and work on it, for the sake of the people that actually enjoy it but have to deal with all the bugs and glitches.
You know what, I just thought about this thoroughly. I guess it would take more time, bit in the long run I guess this is the best thing to do... I started this hack as a budding hacker and continued from there meaning that in the beginning of the hack it might seem as if a kid wrote it but the hack matures over time.

So I guess the best step to take for the benefit of this hack and everyone who plays it is to simply- Start afresh. I will use JPans patch on a clean FireRed rom and start to rebuild what I have. If I work diligently, I'm assuming there will be a completely new patch waiting for you guys to play. Mythic Legends finally bug free and revamped mentally.

~Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Hope all goes well.

Also, a suggestion for the future version: for the milotic event, i think it would be a good idea to let the player go up to it and select to fight it instead of going in right after the rival fight. this is just a suggestion;you don't need to take it.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
Tried to play through it but it kept freezing at random points, its a great hack so far, good maps good scripting and very origional just too buggy =[

Years
Cheers! Hope everything goes well with this hack and am glad you decided to start over so people will finally stop criticizing you for an amazing hack.

You have the necessary pieces in here, don't give up

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
You know what, I just thought about this thoroughly. I guess it would take more time, bit in the long run I guess this is the best thing to do... I started this hack as a budding hacker and continued from there meaning that in the beginning of the hack it might seem as if a kid wrote it but the hack matures over time.

So I guess the best step to take for the benefit of this hack and everyone who plays it is to simply- Start afresh. I will use JPans patch on a clean FireRed rom and start to rebuild what I have. If I work diligently, I'm assuming there will be a completely new patch waiting for you guys to play. Mythic Legends finally bug free and revamped mentally.

~Thanks.
This seems like a good idea. Sorry for more of my absences, my life is finally stable, so I will be able to help now (with the right resources of course). I wish you good luck and good help in making this hack

Drake(Elite Four)

Elite Four
Years
Hey psychicboy if you think this sounds cool to add into the hack is like all of the gym leaders vs all of the Calypso members and you vs the leader. This would be really cool if it was in the game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the training center for the first gym town is impossible to leave and if you try to go in the basement area after you pay you get stuck and the game freezes.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the training center for the first gym town is impossible to leave and if you try to go in the basement area after you pay you get stuck and the game freezes.
Yeah.. Sorry about that. There is a temp fix. Lose after you've beaten everyone but the guy with the eevee forms.

Back