• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Hello TCTI (and fellow TCTI-ians); I've missed you for so long (not to mention the rest of PokeCommunity)... :cer_cry: >.<

Meanwhile, hard work and so forth.

Beautiful artwork of Rosa in your current signature, Pokestick; the full version looks even better. :) Gwah, and more Rosa/B2W2-related artwork... :3 If I may, could you tell me the identities of the 3 songs currently linked in your signature? (I didn't see anything on mouse-over... :S)

And on a side-note, loving the current forum default skin, Forever Standing. 'Twas the first forum style/skin I viewed for the PokeCommunity Forums... Ah, the memories.. *gets teary-eyed in all the nostalgia* :3

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
216734!

Well, no wonder the thread's dead (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! Heh heh) with you guys like "deadness continues ..." which isn't all " Woo! Let's get aaaactiveee!".

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Beautiful artwork of Rosa in your current signature, Pokestick; the full version looks even better. :) Gwah, and more Rosa/B2W2-related artwork... :3 If I may, could you tell me the identities of the 3 songs currently linked in your signature? (I didn't see anything on mouse-over... :S)
Thank you! <3
The songs are the PWT Finale theme from BW2, The BW2 champion theme and Cynthia's theme. Pokémon stuff as per usual. :D

Also hi thread. Back from nine and a half hour of school, because you know, stuff.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

*5 min in PhotoShop later*

sUyi88i.gif

I am terribly sorry.

Years
217339. Crap. I'm playing Madden 06 (well, actually, really just running the business side of a team - that's the only mode I buy sports games for) and I've not got the cap space to resign one of my starting cornerbacks. There goes winning a 3rd Super Bowl in 5 years.

I'm just gonna have to steal your gif, Pokey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back