• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@FluorescentMunchlax

fluro2_zpsa6fc796b.png

There. Hope he's fluorescent enough.

@chuckleslucifer
Here.
59_zps2ae8b9ec.png

Aaand it may be looking a tad bit too small. In which case, I can assure you that this is the GSC size restrictions. I do happen to have a bigger version, though, so I could share that with you if you'd like.

Last edited:
Years
Hi,

Anthea and Concordia of generation V are bound to have at least some pokemon, yet they have no trainer sprite. Therefore...

Request:
A trainer sprite of Anthea and/or a trainer sprite of Concordia.

Size: Fitting in Pokemon Essentials.
Pose: Preferably like the current image on their bulbapedia-page:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Anthea_and_Concordia

I guess that's clear enough, the rest is up to the artist. Revamping the overworld sprites to gen III would be nice too, but that has no priority for now.

Thanks in advance,

dexter

EDIT: They have a different outfit in the manga, as can be seen scrolling down the bulbapedia page. These add to their awesomeness, so choose whichever outfit you like!
I need help filling out this request. Custom Trainers / Scratch isn't something I ever handled before.

374ol9c.png

I'm trying to be true to her OW sprite and manga appearance... but it seems she lacks a few shades, also I don't like how I did her eyes. I also planned for a shoe to visible through the bottom of the dress.
160 x 160 works in PKMN Essentials.

Edit:
I really need a fix to this sprite, something I could learn from as well.
lpvGShu.png

Could you please fix the sprite above this sentence.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 29, 2020
I need help filling out this request. Custom Trainers / Scratch isn't something I ever handled before.

374ol9c.png

I'm trying to be true to her OW sprite and manga appearance... but it seems she lacks a few shades, also I don't like how I did her eyes. I also planned for a shoe to visible through the bottom of the dress.
160 x 160 works in PKMN Essentials.

Edit:
I really need a fix to this sprite, something I could learn from as well.
lpvGShu.png

Could you please fix the sprite above this sentence.
It's a nice first as a starting point.

Pose looks just right, although her feet may need to go a bit to the right: right now it looks like she could fall backwards anytime.

As for the shading: maybe it improves when you increase the contrast of the colours? I don't know how to properly shade the dress though...

As for her eyes: she looks angry! Maybe less pixels and lighter colours? Just a suggestion though, making the impression right is really hard when being restricted to this resolution...

As for the overworld sprite: this is the one from black/white and will therefore not fit in the LG/FR essentials...

I had a go myself at the original clothing version, closely following every step of a tutorial made by the bearded carrot. I did only Anthea so far. Also, I don't know what the right size was again for in essentials (this is 80 high), and she is looking the wrong way at the moment (which can be fixed easily):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Years
I see what you mean. By default PKMN Esstentials use 64x64 that have been scaled to 128 x 128. Though if using battle sprites it can be 160 x 160.
Y4Vtwcn.png
o4VjtMY.png

That is the best I can get it, now it is time to make the blonde.
I did my best with both these sprites. I know they need some refinement, but this is the best of my ability.

Dexter1o6 I hope this is enough. I'm not partically proud of these, but I know they are at least useable in the program you are running and you can refine the sprites later. :] I used the palettes of thier OW sprite from B1W1.

I was wondering if someone can do a Mewtwo sprite, 96 x 96 size, and non-animated, something that's based on my username, and to use it as an avatar? Thanks!

l1qxuR0.png

Does this work or should I remove the transparencies?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 29, 2020
I see what you mean. By default PKMN Esstentials use 64x64 that have been scaled to 128 x 128. Though if using battle sprites it can be 160 x 160.
Y4Vtwcn.png
o4VjtMY.png

That is the best I can get it, now it is time to make the blonde.
I did my best with both these sprites. I know they need some refinement, but this is the best of my ability.

Dexter1o6 I hope this is enough. I'm not partically proud of these, but I know they are at least useable in the program you are running and you can refine the sprites later. :] I used the palettes of thier OW sprite from B1W1.

Well, I must say you are really good with getting the pose and the ratios right. I think that would be the hardest part for me! So, yeah, I will keep them as they are, and refine them later when I need them. Thanks!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I need one sprite.

here is the image
Spoiler:

And here is a base if you need it. Try and keep it within the GCS colour range.

Spr_2s_006_s.png

Years
I need one sprite.

here is the image
Spoiler:

And here is a base if you need it. Try and keep it within the GCS colour range.

Spr_2s_006_s.png
1Y3qWWJ.png

I originally had it 66x66
I had to rework a few things to make it 56x56
Someone else should have a sprite soon enough
Anywhoot. God Bless.
................Taking a look at the image I relized I'm not finished yet. Sorry for being haste, and posting an incomplete work! ><
I'll try to remedy the sprite quickly. To look like Char X
XMReQtf.png

ok the Fix.
well i did it to the best of my ability :]
Hope someone likes it :]
---------------------
xsBdhxG.png

shoulder horns ?? Well.. near complete. Wasn't able to show both horns, maybe a back sprite would help that
---------------------
KfUuF35.png

This is legitimately GSC Style.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
You are a legend Fading Tree, you can add this to your works of art in you shop :D I am so happy about this huzza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Tileset's Needed!

Hello everyone~! I'm new to the forum so I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place!

I've been working on a fan game for some time now and recently got RPG maker. So I need some help. I'm looking for really good experienced Pixel artists to help me with some custom tile sets. I need tree's, grass, houses, flowers, fences, benches, interiors (couches, tv, ect.) The works. All the thing's that make the game great and look beautiful. I've been working on RPG maker so I would need the tile's to be compatible and fit correctly there. I would really like the tiles quality to look along the lines of the HGSS one's.

If any of you are familiar with Deviant art you can find me there under TrainerDylan. The account had been abandoned for a long time but I'll be using it more frequently now. If interested on DA I would be paying with point's~! We can discuss prices later on, you just tell me what's fair and we'll work out a deal. Other then DA I really have no other sort of payment options.

I was thinking to make things easier for you guy's is that I would only ask for tile sets per town, one at a time. Then when I was ready for the next we would work something out again.

So! Thanks for your time and I hope that you will be interested in helping out and making this game great!

Years
Hello everyone~! I'm new to the forum so I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place!

I've been working on a fan game for some time now and recently got RPG maker. So I need some help. I'm looking for really good experienced Pixel artists to help me with some custom tile sets. I need tree's, grass, houses, flowers, fences, benches, interiors (couches, tv, ect.) The works. All the thing's that make the game great and look beautiful. I've been working on RPG maker so I would need the tile's to be compatible and fit correctly there. I would really like the tiles quality to look along the lines of the HGSS one's.

If any of you are familiar with Deviant art you can find me there under TrainerDylan. The account had been abandoned for a long time but I'll be using it more frequently now. If interested on DA I would be paying with point's~! We can discuss prices later on, you just tell me what's fair and we'll work out a deal. Other then DA I really have no other sort of payment options.

I was thinking to make things easier for you guy's is that I would only ask for tile sets per town, one at a time. Then when I was ready for the next we would work something out again.

So! Thanks for your time and I hope that you will be interested in helping out and making this game great!

This sticky request thread would be the proper place for your request. I hope someone gets to it!

And Fading Tree, G/S/C/ sprites has only 4 colours in total which includes black, white and two other colours. The Charizard sprite has 5 if I'm not mistaken. Just keep that in mind. :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I was wondering if anyone would like to make my characters for rmxp if so can you pm e.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
I would like to request trainer sprites for Lavana :
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net wiki Lavana
Where the spaces are put: /
and Lovrina :
pokemonfanon.wikia.com wiki File:140px-Lovrina.png
again where the spaces are put: /
I would like those sprites in GBA 64x64 Indexed, please.
I can't post image urls because I haven't made 15 posts. So hopefully this will suffice. I would truly appreciate whoever does this. Thanks in advance!

Years
@Logiedan
Ouch. That would be my mistake. I (mis)read that GSC used 4 colors, and Black and White.
(Black and White aren't colors they are shades.)
Outline - Black
Highlight - White
Base - Dark Gray
Flame - Dark Blue
Flame - Light Blue
Tongue, Eye - Red
Background - Transparent
-------------------
Log thanks for calling out my error. I'll see what I can do to fix the sprite when I get home from church.
@Dylan I'm not a tilespriter yet, but after I get finished with two request I'll see how I could help you

@Maniac http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lavana
Larvana looks good!
If nobody takes this by tuesday I'll take it.
[I have two people's request to finish first.]

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Alright, I decided to make a request since I failed terribly when trying to sprite one of my Fakemon. I hope someone wants to help me with that challenge.

- Sprite of this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/248/f/f/dunerra_by_pokemonswhf-d6l4qja.png
- Size: 64x64 (GBA size)
- 15 colors + 1 BG color
- The pose really doesn't matter, but the typing of the Fakemon is Normal/Ground so it should stay on the ground if possible :P
- Backsprite isn't necessary but would be really appreciated.

That's it, sorry if that's too much to ask for. Thanks in advance!

Bumping this, help would be appreciated. Also, I forgot to mention it should have outlines similar to Gen 5 sprites in case that wasn't clear, sorry for that.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Hello, I was wondering if anyone wanted to, or had the time, and woulden't mind drawing a derpy looking version of yvental, if you saw my previous post of course the offer of minimal tree on tree violence at your local YMCA still stands; though I can no longer give you those large amounts of theoretical dollars (I lost those when that mod Alexio or something beat me up with her harsh words, I think they fell in the theoretical Gutter, and were quite possibly collected up by a very happy theoretical hobo)

I would really appreciate it if you had the time,
Hiff8

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@hiff8
Here's what I got out.
derpveltal_zps66604c8d.png

By the way, would you care not to speak in riddles? I didn't quite... understand what you were speaking about.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
@hiff8
Here's what I got out.
derpveltal_zps66604c8d.png

By the way, would you care not to speak in riddles? I didn't quite... understand what you were speaking about.

Thanks a bunch! This is great for what I'm doing! (Small rom hack of leaf green as a joke). I'll make sure those trees stay away from each other :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back