• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Still jamming in the Dialga resets, I'll be alternating tomorrow, but for today it's Dialga ONLY.
What cam did you use to record the Giratina Storm?
Cause I'd really like one with such amazing quality *Drools*
Hopefully I can get at least one of my SR targets by the end of the year.
Tomorrow night I'm going to pull a late one, probably Regice, but I'm not sure.

Good luck everybody.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
No shiny Regice yet. I'm finding it hard to focus on just SRing so that I get to Regice before the location bar drops. Honestly I don't know why these last Regis are taking so long. I got Regirock in a day what's the difference with the other two. Shouldn't it take about the same amount of time?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
All of the Pikachu suck beyond belief. They either have great stats and a rock-bottom speed stat, or a phenomenal speed stat and sucky stats everywhere else. We're talking 0 Sp. Attack IVs.

I'm just going to salvage a Raichu out of this and maybe train a Pikachu later, but there's no way I'm going to make any solid statements with these Pokemon...

Examples? You want examples?

2/4/7/0/24/24

0/5/9/27/0/9 (Do I even need to bold?)

30/16/20/4/0/24

and so on....

It's that kind of stuff through all of them, seriously, I haven't been dealt such trash in a long time.

Well...

I'm going to take my "pick" of the "litter", trade them to Diamond, and then on Pearl I think I'm going to attempt to obtain some shiny Caterpie.

I'm a sucker for Butterfree.

Good luck everyone...... gah...

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Finally managed to get a 40 chain of Houndour tonight :D. I reset the radar for a while at 40, when I was blessed with the shiny patch, its good to see them again ^_^. Inside was a female shiny Houndour, which I nabbed in a quick ball. As I was only looking for one shiny, I decided to increase my chain.

The chain was at 52 when I was blessed with a second shiny patch. This one was a male, so I got a male and female shiny Houndour. Here is a picture of the second shiny Houndour appearing(I got the shinydex for the first one):

Wild shiny Houndour appeared

and my two shiny Houndour:

I then purposely broke the chain at 53. I'm now preparing to SR for shiny Darkrai. I released Cresselia, so all I need to do now is stock up on supplies and I'll be ready. Today(December 19th), is my birthday, so hopefully I'll get a birthday shiny. I think I may chain for something in Pearl, maybe Misdreavus.

Years
Happy B-Day Storm!
And congrats on the Regice D-King!

So that trick DOES work on the Staters, right?

Gonna do some nice SRing for both today, as it is a snow day!
*Chucks a snowball at a kid*

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Congratz on the new shinies Storm and Dragonking!!!
and happy birthday Storm ^^
and congratz to me on the new shiny: smeargle!!! xD
0_smeargle269.jpg

it came at 43 chain :P
lucky I could identify the shiny patch ^^
now I'll look for a shiny voltorb :P
good luck everyone on the hunts!!!

Years
to be honest i havent been counting, but i have been doing it for awhile now....
Well that sure gives me hope for my Regice hunt x]
Well, I have confidence I will get either a shiny Regice or Dialga before the end of the year, as I have many days to SR now, and I will be doing some all night and dual SRing as I have already said, so I can get probably around 10 thousand resets a week, maybe even per game.
So that's 40,000 resets altogether.
Score.
XD
Well, GL with that, hopefully we can get some luck :D

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2009
i cant even name all the shinys i have my thread will show them if you want to see the link is in my signature

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
man... now I'll keep myself away from legendarys... I have passed a lot of time among them :P
now I'll try doing one thing: hunt for voltorb at day, for rotom at night and drifloon in fridays :P
yea, that's a huge hunt... hope to handle it :P
good luck to everyone on the hunts!!!

Years
man... now I'll keep myself away from legendarys... I have passed a lot of time among them :P
now I'll try doing one thing: hunt for voltorb at day, for rotom at night and drifloon in fridays :P
yea, that's a huge hunt... hope to handle it :P
good luck to everyone on the hunts!!!
How about this:
Change the clock for Rotom just to stay there
Save in front of Drifloon, and don't leave the area. It will be there every day then.
And you should really hunt a legend, like Giratina maybe?
We could race. Your luck vs My Dialga/Regice hunt?

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
How about this:
Change the clock for Rotom just to stay there
Save in front of Drifloon, and don't leave the area. It will be there every day then.
And you should really hunt a legend, like Giratina maybe?
We could race. Your luck vs My Dialga/Regice hunt?
thanks for the tips man :D
sure... my luck x all ur legends :D
but for now I'll keep on voltorb... later we race...
my shinys order will be:
voltorb-rotom-drifloon-giratina :D

Years
I'm definitely gonna hunt a shiny Giratina, Darkrai, and Shaymin in Platinum. Maybe Rotom too, but that may be in Diamond or Pearl.

Back