• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Riolu's SFM Quest

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Years
What is SFM?

A few years ago I decided to dive into Valve's Filmmaking software: Source Film Maker, also known as SFM.
SFM allows artists and animators alike to unleash the Source engine's graphical capabilities in their works.

After staying away from SFM for about two years, I decided to start working with it again and, of course, improve as I carry on.

That said, welcome to my gallery!
I will upload all my recent art here along with brief, personal comments. Needless to say, that any comment or critique is very much welcome!

Spoiler:
This is one of my very first renders. Only the color saturation was increased.

Spoiler:
First steps with three-point lighting, volumetric lights, and ambient occlusion. The landscape was sharpened and the saturation was increased.

Spoiler:
Not much, just a basic test with in-game animations. The baseball bat is a bit too blurry, though.

Spoiler:
I promise this is the last Riolu/Lucario thing in a while.

Last edited:
Back