The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions The Underground
Game Over! Justice: The Battle for Monticelia [Game Over!]

The Underground Underneath the surface lies a deep, dark secret. Hidden from plain sight is a forum dedicated to betrayal, justice, and, of course, murder...games! Welcome to PC's mafia game hub!

Old June 30th, 2018 (12:46 PM).

Nature: Sassy
There’s zero reason. I know Sniper is the Mayor and I’m town. jd is the only option at this point.

[Lynch] jdthebud

Relevant Advertising!

Old June 30th, 2018 (3:33 PM).
Best Witch

Nature: Modest
Thank god, I didn't want to be alive for the last day. Good luck Guvna, eradicate those pesky freedom fighters.
Old June 30th, 2018 (7:39 PM).
Engineering Solutions

Nature: Lax
Well, I know I'm town (Merc), so that means Trev is the obvious choice here, since EM actually has a role.

As for Trev, I'm confused why everyone seems to trust him. He claimed Mercenary, but that means nothing at this point. There have been several players who say he's made godd posts but I don't understand what's been good about them. It's looks more to me like he's been going with the flow and avoiding attention.

[Vote] Trev
Old June 30th, 2018 (9:46 PM).

Interesting. Trev has played a pretty town-sided game, so again, I'm inclined to believe he's telling the truth. Though, we still have half the phase left, so I'll go my normal route and vote later. Maybe something exciting will develop, maybe not.
Old June 30th, 2018 (10:17 PM).
Engineering Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Money Sniper View Post
Interesting. Trev has played a pretty town-sided game, so again, I'm inclined to believe he's telling the truth. Though, we still have half the phase left, so I'll go my normal route and vote later. Maybe something exciting will develop, maybe not.
Please clarify what you mean by "town-sided game".
Old July 1st, 2018 (11:37 AM).

I correctly read gimme’s scum tell and called him out, and I was also correct in believing Pecilia. I’ve been reading everyone and providing leadership. I even encouraged everyone to reconsider the Sniper vote because of the way you and gimme were voting. The only reason I’m not dead is because I also lobbed accusations at you, jd, and killing me would’ve given you away since I am so adamant about you.

If anyone has gone with the flow, it’s been you. You’ve voted in every lynch so far without raising a single point of opposition against me. If you truly believed I was Mafia, why didn’t you speak up when I was leading town? Instead you willingly joined the Lycanthropy lynch and adamantly argued that Lycanthropy was Mafia, whereas I only suspected him a little bit and only voted for him to ensure the lynch went through. You’ve been laying very low and I’ve been in the spotlight the whole time. Nothing prevented you from debating the suggestions I threw out, so why didn’t you?

Old July 1st, 2018 (11:38 AM).

I correctly read gimme’s scum tell and called him out, and I was also correct in believing Pecilia. I’ve been reading everyone and providing leadership. I even encouraged everyone to reconsider the Sniper vote because of the way you and gimme were voting. The only reason I’m not dead is because I also lobbed accusations at you, jd, and killing me would’ve given you away since I am so adamant about you.

If anyone has gone with the flow, it’s been you. You’ve voted in every lynch so far without raising a single point of opposition against me. If you truly believed I was Mafia, why didn’t you speak up when I was leading town? Instead you willingly joined the Lycanthropy lynch and adamantly argued that Lycanthropy was Mafia, whereas I only suspected him a little bit and only voted for him to ensure the lynch went through. You’ve been laying very low and I’ve been in the spotlight the whole time. Nothing prevented you from debating the suggestions I threw out, so why didn’t you?

Old July 1st, 2018 (1:04 PM).
Engineering Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post

You "read GP's scum tell", yet you didn't vote for him. Also your belief in Pecilia was based on his claim, which was uncc'd, thus it's meaningless. Also, you waited to join the Lycan wagon until the very end, instead of following your own supposed suspicions and voting for me earlier in the day. That's the hallmark of commitment phobe mafia play. Sorry, you're not fooling me.

The reason I'm only focusing on you now is because I was convinced Lycan was the last mafia yesterday. I had no real reason to focus on you until today because of that. Now that I know you're the last scum, I'm finding all kinds of tells in your play.
Old July 2nd, 2018 (5:53 AM).

I didn’t vote for gimme because I was trying to push a no lynch to pad our numbers for end game (and yes, I didn’t realize that no lynches aren’t allowed here because I’m adjusting to the rules here as opposed to the other forum I played on). My belief in Pecilia is more than you’ve offered this game - did you have suspicion of him? Because you didn’t admit it. I joined the Lycan vote because I wanted to ensure the lynch. Regardless of who we lynched, we were set to win because it had to be either you or Lycan, so I had no qualms about lynching either of you on that day. And I made it abundantly clear that I suspected you more and was simply ensuring the lynch going through. Opposing the lynch at that point may have divided votes and would’ve resulted in a lot of unnecessary confusion. That would’ve been a play beneficial to the Mafia - why would you suggest that?

If you had no reason to focus on me, then you obviously didn’t suspect me as mafia. You say you don’t see how my posts were good, but again, you had ZERO opposition to anything I had to say until now. You were completely contempt with agreeing with me last phase to fly under the radar, and now you suddenly find an issue with me. You’re only NOW bringing up your suspicions on me? I’ve had suspicions of you from the beginning of the game and have been very vocal about them. If you had any opposition to me, you’ve admitted to hiding it until end game. You think I’m mafia, but you let me lead town. Even if you weren’t mafia, that would be a terrible play. You’ve had zero reason to wait on announcing suspicion about me (and if you use the “I was trying to avoid splitting the vote” reason, I’ll know you’re lying by copying me). The only reason you’ve got suspicion now is because you couldn’t kill me or claim that I’m suspicious without putting yourself on the block. This suspicion you have on me is completely out of nowhere and unfounded. Hell, you didn’t even say a damn thing when I voted to lynch you last phase. You went right to Lycan. If you had any suspicion of me that wasn’t fabricated this phase to sow confusion, you kept it to yorself even when I voted for you and made it very clear I thought you were suspicious. I don’t buy for one second that you think I’m Mafia, and it’s because you’re the Mafia.

Old July 2nd, 2018 (9:34 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
Please clarify what you mean by "town-sided game".
I mean that his posts, while a but fluffy for my tastes, are insightful and contain views that make him seem like a member of the town and not vice versa. I am aware that clears him in no way, but unfortunately all I have to go off of is gut feeling and my reads in this situation, so

[Lynch] jdthebud
Old July 2nd, 2018 (9:19 PM).
Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Nature: Relaxed
Game Over!

The day rose. The D'Agata's plan was in motion from the beginning, although Giovanni hesitated for a moment, he knew exactly what he needed to know, and ordered that jdthebud be taken away to the gallows.

As the last member of La Libero stood on the platform, noose wrapped tightly around his neck, he made one final cry, the last breaths of a resistance,

"Today is not the day of my death, but the day justice died!"

And with that, the platform under him fell, and there he hung.

Little did they both know, the young Marchetti boy, Leonardo, watched everything unfold from afar. He would be back, and when he did, he'd take back the city he loved.

jdthebud is dead! He was Captain Savaria.
The game is now over. The D'Agata win!.

The Rules

All Pokecommunity rules apply.
Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you’re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master
Kevin Durant as Giovanni D'Agata
Nakuzami as a Mercenary
Pecilia as General Pagano
Gimmepie as a Freedom Fighter
Trev as a Mercenary
jdthebud as Captain Savaria
Desox as a Mercenary
Lycanthropy as a Mercenary

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Money Sniper View Post
Hi I'm here to win
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecilia View Post
Sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
I am the in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Hi, I'll be in
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
Guess I'll join this one now, haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desox View Post
why not. In
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
Last minute sign-up LET'S GO!~
Old July 2nd, 2018 (9:21 PM).

Good game everyone
Old July 2nd, 2018 (11:01 PM).

Nature: Mild
jd was mafia? :O
This is a complete shock to me. Let me get a tasty looking hat.
Old July 2nd, 2018 (11:41 PM).
Engineering Solutions

Good game guys, this was short but fun.
Old July 3rd, 2018 (4:23 AM).
Owl + Bear =
Owlbear
  • EO

Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Nature: Quirky
Wow, that still got pretty tense in the end. GG guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
jd was mafia? :O
This is a complete shock to me. Let me get a tasty looking hat.
How's this? :D
Spoiler:
Old July 3rd, 2018 (9:22 AM).

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
Wow, that still got pretty tense in the end. GG guys!

How's this? :D
Spoiler:
It's an empty void.
Old July 3rd, 2018 (8:47 PM).
Best Witch

Nature: Modest
GG.
Old July 5th, 2018 (7:40 PM). Edited July 8th, 2018 by Trev.

Always remember kids:

This was probably my best game tbh. Guessed both the Mafia on D1. Great job to jd on posting up a last defense nonetheless!

Quick Reply