• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 20, 2017
omg! i cant believe this hack is back, aethes welcome back man,
and more importantly hope you are doing good,
just got one tiny question, will the next update have pokemons following us?

thanks.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 21, 2017
I'm stuck and can't give nurse joy her parcel because the old man is in front of the door what can I do?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 22, 2017
Everytime i click download for 11E it says its been deleted or something like that btq im on pc, im so confused!!!! I really need help, please.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 23, 2017
i am playing pokemon adventure red chapter beta 12
but i'm stuck at route 5 . The old man does not allow me to go to celadon city
Somebody help me please
Thanks
Sorry about my english

Trainer 766

i am playing pokemon adventure red chapter beta 12
but i'm stuck at route 5 . The old man does not allow me to go to celadon city
Somebody help me please
Thanks
Sorry about my english

Beta 12 Demo ends right after Lavender Town, so you have to wait for the full game (don't ask when)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
Hi Aesthestode, I'm currently playing your rom hack of pok?mon red chapter, and I love it!
But I have a problem, I'm currently playing the beta 11e, after beating missingno in the underworld, I return in front of poke-center and then go through the dialogue with blue and them green in the mart, right after that Im put in professor Ivy's lab, and nothing happens. Upon exiting the lab the dialogue reprepeats itself (with blue and green). Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you.

Arun kapil

Arceus
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2022
Hi Aesthestode, I'm currently playing your rom hack of pok?mon red chapter, and I love it!
But I have a problem, I'm currently playing the beta 11e, after beating missingno in the underworld, I return in front of poke-center and then go through the dialogue with blue and them green in the mart, right after that Im put in professor Ivy's lab, and nothing happens. Upon exiting the lab the dialogue reprepeats itself (with blue and green). Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you.
You may used Lot's of cheat codes or this version maybe not Beta 11E

Back