• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Brian Sage
psychic.png
fairy.png

Pokemon
Spoiler:

Brian was starting to get nervous, he was late and he couldn't find his group. He checked around, but the mass of people running around was distracting and he couldn't see anyone in his group. Did they leave without him? He was starting to give up hope. He walked over to a cart that was selling various foods, he was starving as he hadn't eaten breakfast yet. He picked out some sort of fried thing on a stick, he wasn't sure exactly what it was but it tasted good. He also bought a few caramel apples for his pokemon, they were staring at the treat the entire time he was ordering his own. He pulled some money out of his shoe, emergency cash he kept there in case he needed it. He thanked the street vendor and handed the apples to his sylveon who wrapped his ribbons around them and held them out for the other pokemon to eat. It was just then he spotted Arryn and he waved at her to get her attention, they still had a chance to win this competition.

Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

JBAx2m8.png

Shadow finished his apple. Orion still had not showed up, but Val had and he nodded.

"Ok, I think that is good for now. We better get a move on." Shadow said as he started to head toward the north building that would lead them to the forest of the Bell Tower.

He smiled as Val's Hydreigon as it ate. Phoena followed him close behind, but regardless of what they had agreed on, he didn't care. He was still mad at her. He would never forget what he had done, but he had to accept it was her skill.

They looked at the entrance of the building they had to go in. After about a minute, they walked through the door and a strange feeling overcame his body. Not far off, he could hear screams as if the walk through the forest was a haunted forest. Technically it was with all the ghost pokemon. Ice watched as people ran through the door past them in order to get away. The looks on some of there faces were utter shock and fear.

Shadow and Phoena stopped as a man waited for the remainder of his group which currently seemed like it was just Him, Phoena and Val. Orion seemed to have been left behind.

"Greetings young ones. I am one of the keepers of the tower. Today you will face something that will test yourself and the others in your group. You will either face something alone or as a group. If you succeed, you will be given a question to answer. Good luck and have... fun." The sage smiled as he moved away from the door.

Morty:

Morty smiled as the one named Lucus tried to probe his mind for the answer, "Do you really think you can read my mind?" Morty asked laughing.

At that moment he sent a Gengar into his own mind to scare the Lucus kid.

"Now then. You have just the question to answer. If you guess right, I will give you this token. This will be used in the final challenge back at the Dance Theatre. If you listened, you will be able to answer this question." Morty said as he looked at the group of Lydia, Lucus, Rex, and Deacon.

"What were the three events of the fire at the brass tower in the accident many years ago?" Morty asked, letting them sink it it.

"You must answer 100% correctly and in the correct order." Morty added.

Years
Rex Dart

Rex gently places his hand on Lydia's head, a sign of gratitude and support. When Lucas speaks up, taunting Morty, Rex steps forward, pulling the boy back slightly. He's a mouthy little twerp who needs to learn respect, but he's got spunk.

Morty just laughs, calling the boy out for his attempt at mind reading. "Now then... What were the three events of the fire at the brass tower in the accident many years ago? You must answer 100% correctly and in the correct order."

Rex rubs his chin, trying to remember the story. He had kinda let his mind wander a bit and couldn't remember all the details. "Okay, I definitely remember a storm, and a bolt of lightning lighting the Tower on fire. What happened after that?"

Melody Hendricks

Melody waits with Jack, hoping to see Alek again. Sure, the odds of it being the same Alek she had befriended at the base were slim, but she believed it would be more dramatic if he was. And also meeting Orchid could be fun, she supposes.

She gets bored waiting. "Jack, we'll just have to go on without them. We're going to the theater, and we're gonna have fun, and you're gonna make the crowds move because I'm too short and adorable to be trampled! Now move it, mister!"

She practically drags Jack to the Dance Theater, hovering an inch off the ground. She knows she's supposed to be inconspicuous, but she's just so excited! She only returns to the ground when they finally arrive, just in time to hear the Kimono Girls' speech.

"Gasp! A song and dance competition?! Ahh!" She squees in delight. "Jack, I need you to back me up on this. Can you provide backing vocals? Just repeat the last words of my lines, throw in some 'do-do doot-doot do-do's', and try to keep up, okay?"

She hops on stage, waving at everyone. "How ya doin', Ecruteak? I'm a Lapras! My partner's an Abomasnow. And together we are... 2 Cool!" She grins at Jack. "Get it? There's two of us, we're both dressed like Ice types..."

Back