• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leftover Squad [Day 3]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
What do you mean? They are helping me win

If you vote for the mafia, you can win with the town tomorrow. They won't kill tonight (they'll mess up thanks to our amazing doc and his mindgames), which means tomorrow it'll be 3 town, 2 maf, 1 fool. After that the game is in town's hands and I promise we'll direct the play in a way that lets us all win but also allows us to lynch you so you can win.

This is just a dirty tactic the mafia is doing because they know they're about to lose. Town's played well, you can win without denying us the win we deserve as well.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
^ read the OP fool cannot win with the town. why wait days for them to maybe lynch you when you can win now?

lol @ dirty tactic, mafia works with 3rd party roles all the time.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
If you vote for the mafia, you can win with the town tomorrow. They won't kill tonight (they'll mess up thanks to our amazing doc and his mindgames), which means tomorrow it'll be 3 town, 2 maf, 1 fool. After that the game is in town's hands and I promise we'll direct the play in a way that lets us all win but also allows us to lynch you so you can win.

This is just a dirty tactic the mafia is doing because they know they're about to lose. Town's played well, you can win without denying us the win we deserve as well.
Actually, you have no way to help him win. Since doc can't protect himself, everyday after this one is LYLO, which means you have to lynch mafia every day in order to win. And since the fool can't win with the town, his only chance at this stage is to help the mafia team win.

Also, lol at your assertion that town deserves to win when there have been no mafia lynches so far.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Game Over

The Smith's caught the allure of the pumpkin spice, like a bunch of basics flocking to Starbucks in Fall.

Pumpkin Pie grew tired of the tales of not being eaten right after the meal because no one saved room for desserts. Today however, was his time. The Smith's cut him into eighths and dabbed some whip cream on him before devouring him. He was overjoyed to finally not be last.

The Turkey acted while they had their attention focused on the pie. Using the last of their special spice on the remaining dishes. The Smith's hunger still not sated, they went after Corn on the Cob. One of the few dishes to not be mutilated in the process of cooking. Thereafter they went for Green Bean Casserole, the spice made it too irresistible this dish to turn any noses. Lastly, the Stuffing was devoured in the Smith's lust of hunger. One of the turkey legs starting giving Stuffing a sinister wave, in their last moment they thought of the most dreadful things possible to happen to the Turkey. What he thought would not likely come to fruition though.

The Smith's were stuffed. Not one more bit would be had. They didn't even touch the Turkey this Thanksgiving. Mama Smith started cleaning up and put the entire Turkey in the fridge, to be devoured slowly as leftovers. Of course this is not the fate they thought would happen, but for now they may have their victory this Thanksgiving.

UncreativeSawsbuckFan has been devoured. He was Pumpkin Pie.
purplecicada has been devoured. She was Corn on the Cob.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru has been devoured. He was Green Bean Casserole.
Charlie Brown has been devoured. He was Stuffing.

UncreativeSawsbuckFan has achieved a solo victory for being lynched.

The Turkey has won! Congratulations Kitty, jdthebud, and BidoofFTW!

Points and stuff will be coming soon. Thank you all for participating and have a swell Turkey Day!

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Devour] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.

The Players

Pecilia as the GM
Devoured Dishes

purplecicada as Corn on the Cob
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Green Bean Casserole
Paranoia_ as Candied Yams
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Pumpkin Pie
Miah as Mashed Potatoes
Ida13 as Brussels Sprouts
Bardothren as Gravy
Bidoof FTW as Left Turkey Leg
Gimmepie as Bread Rolls
Charlie Brown as Stuffing
jdthebud as Right Turkey Leg
Kitty as Turkey Breast
Sparkin as Cranberry Sauce

Spoiler:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Good game guys and congrats to the mafia!
This game was a lot of fun and I definitely enjoyed it
I kinda feel bad for basically giving the mafia the win but there was no way I'd win either without their help :)
Also happy (early) Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
We got pretty lucky killing mashed potatoes and gravy, without that I think it would've been much more difficult to win. CC'ing kiyo was fun, I had a second post lined up to dispute his follow-up, but decided it wasn't really worth posting since the town decided to save us for later.

We got lucky avoiding saws, un-nk'able fool is pretty rough to handle.

Good game everyone! Glad I got to win with JD and Kitty on my team, especially since JD and I haven't played together like this in a long while :)

Thanks Pecelia for GM'ing, the theme and the flavor text was a blast to read! I miss this style of GM'ing actually, more immersive when it's a story.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Team win - 40 Points: Kitty, Jdthebud, and BidoofFTW
Night Zero Consumption - 10 Points: Sparkin
Solo Win - 50 Points: TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
GM a game - 30 Points: Pecilia
MVP Bonus: Jdthebud- Gunna give it to Jd for outting himself to convince Saws to out and vote himself to keep the Turkey victory clean.

Nothing too special to share, although it is worth mentioning that Kiyo claimed to have protected every turkey member, but on N0 he actually protected GP.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Nice win guys! Ida did a good job spotting my slip on D1 but luckily I was able to get myself out of it, and after that it wasn't too difficult, though like Bidoof said we were fortunate to get that double kill early on, and also avoid the cop checks. I was surprised CB didn't check me after N1 but I guess my defense was good enough :).

Back