• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: How is my deck?

Years
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 1 Arceus PR-XY XY116
* 1 Bouffalant PRC 119
* 1 Buneary BCR 116
* 1 Porygon AOR 64
* 1 Lopunny BCR 117
* 1 Porygon2 AOR 65
* 1 Porygon-Z AOR 67
* 1 Baltoy AOR 31
* 1 Cresselia BKT 70
* 1 Espurr GEN 114
* 1 Espurr FLF 42
* 2 Ralts PLS 59
* 1 Trubbish BKP 56
* 1 Claydol AOR 33
* 1 Garbodor GRI 51
* 2 Kirlia LTR 124
* 1 Meowstic FLF 43
* 2 Gallade PLS 61

##Trainer Cards - 20

* 1 Magnetic Storm FLF 91
* 3 Fresh Water Set PRC 129
* 1 Chaos Tower FCO 94
* 3 Hard Charm XY 119
* 2 Escape Rope PRC 127
* 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 4 Cheren DEX 91
* 2 Tierno PHF 107
* 2 Town Map BCR 136
* 1 Enhanced Hammer PHF 94

##Energy - 19

* 19 Psychic Energy Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The game made it for me, but I replaced some normal types with psychic types.

Years
Too unfocused, honestly. Too many Pokemon lines with just one or two of each Pokemon and no specialization. Pick 2 or 3 of the Pokemon you'd like the deck to focus on and then focus on cards that complement those Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
Too unfocused, honestly. Too many Pokemon lines with just one or two of each Pokemon and no specialization. Pick 2 or 3 of the Pokemon you'd like the deck to focus on and then focus on cards that complement those Pokemon.

Compliment how? Like if I make a deck that is focused on Arceus and Cressila, I would get pokemon and support cards that allows me to draw more cards? As you can tell I am really new at this.

Years
Compliment how? Like if I make a deck that is focused on Arceus and Cressila, I would get pokemon and support cards that allows me to draw more cards? As you can tell I am really new at this.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Been busy the last 48 hours. Basically, what I mean is that for Pokemon, their attacks and abilities add to what the star Pokemon in your deck to. Having more drawing trainers is absolutely essential in any deck, too, but people tend to get the hang of using Pokemon before they really get the hang of putting trainers in their deck.

Have you played any other TCGs? I've played a couple others and I'm just looking for a frame of reference to give you.

EDIT: Just thought of a better way to phrase this: Your deck should have one primary way it wins and every card should be focused on getting that primary way to win into play for you.

Also, reflecting on it, Arceus and Cresselia have no synergy, either, as they don't really complement each other and are just kind of there when they share a deck. Pick one or the other for attacking and go from there.

Last edited:
Back