• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
The kissed suprsied me and left me stunned. I broke out in a blush and found my mouth working like I needed to say something with no words coming out. I stood there outside her room for several minutes trying to comprehend it all before heading back to the dorm with a goofy grin on my face.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat awoke the next morning, stunned at what she had done the night before. Ruby giggled and poked her into life, pointing to the clock, showing her she would be late to breakfast.

Nat quickly showered and dressed, flipping her short black hair out at the ends. She pulled on a pair of jeans that once made her look amazing, but now only emphisised her weight loss. The fluttering pink long-sleeved tee she wore hung loosly about her shoulders and sides.

She entered the cafeteria, ordering a fruit bowl. Ruby ate most of it, as she always used to, but Nat managed to eat a couple of blueberries. Her stomach did not constrict.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I awoke in the morning for breakfast."Come one Shroomie its are favorite subject Breakfast waaahoo.I quickly showered and brushed my teeth."Awww man can't be late food,food,and more food."I reached the cafeteria and slid to a stop and fell."Hahahahahahaha that hurt so bad" I said smiling.I stood up and picked out some food and released Zangoose and Torkoal and told Shroomie to get off my shoulder."Here yah go guys."I walked and sat down at a table and began eating as did my pokemon."Man i love this school there food is so awesome."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I hobbled into teh Cafateria teh enxt morning wearing a pair of Blue carpenter's jeans and a white T-shirt I found. NOrmaly I didn't wear white, but for some reason I felt like makin an exception. I got me some fruit since I wasn't into any grains or meat today, and sat down across from Nat.

"Good morning." i said to her cheerfully.

Years

A tall woman with incredibly long, purple hair paced back and forth through the class.

?Still no one attending classes?? She said, walking over to a large bowl filled with water.

?I?m getting very suspicious? Let us see the? Present?? She waved her hand over the bowl, immediately seeing T.K. shouting, which soon faded into Ali and a young girl about his age, running into the distance towards the Goldenrod Magnet train? That turned into Gem, looking very confused, Hiro anxiously awaiting his leave, and a shadowed man who seemed happier than ever...

?? I hope Ali just took my warning about the girl seriously?? Professor Lavender muttered under her breath. She quickly made her way to the professors? lounge, pulling up Professor Maple, the Battle Tactics teacher and Harrisson, the Breeding Methods teacher. She explained what she saw in the seeing bowl, but they didn?t believe her in the least bit.

?What is with you and this witchy habit of yours!? It?s Valentines day, You can?t expect students to come to class on a day like that!? Explained Professor Maple.

?I?m not so sure though? Everything Lavender has ever told us has been true?? Harrisson stated, grabbing his coat.

?Let?s just get Lavender?s Alakazam to teleport us to Mahogony for an hour or 2, we obviously won?t need to teach classes any time soon anyways?? Professor Maple reluctantly agreed, and the three stood in a circle with Lavender?s Alakazam in the middle of them.

?Alright Alakazam, teleport!?

????..?

??Do it??

????..?

?Gee, this sure isn?t helpful, is it!? Professor Harrisson said in a mock tone.

?IT?S NOT FUNNY!?

?Compared to your face? Of course not!? Professor Maple chuckled in a juvenile tone.

?GRRR FINE! Return Alakazam, go Mr. Mime! Surely YOU can Teleport us, right??

?? Mime?? Lavender sighed,

?Ridiculous? Do you guys have a better idea???

Ali woke up, finding himself kicked onto the floor... Again. Rolling his eyes, and seeing that rain had began to fall in Violet, he got changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, a black shirt, and a black fleece jacket, making sure to readjust the red wrist-band on his arm before doing anything else. He pulled his bag over his shoulder, picked up Princess, and called Ninetails to his side, walking to the cafeteria. After ordering a bagel and eggs for breakfast, he walked over to the table where Nat and Sean were sitting, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything.

"Hey guys, mind if I sit here?" He asked as he kept his plate in one hand, anxiously awaiting their response. Ninetails immediately began to scout out Fang, wanting to tell him everything she heard about Ali and Anna.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled as Sean sat down, blushing as she muttered her own good morining. Her usual habit of shyness had overtaken her.

When Ali came over, Nat nodded. "Sure, Ali!" she said cheerilly, flshing him a smile before eating another blueberry.

Fang spotted Ninetails and scooted over, greeting her with a friendly "Doom!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
After releasing Blaze to let him eat with nat's Pokemon, I tried to converse with her. "So uh..." I muttered. I found myself at a lsot for words. I was still dazed from the kiss last night. "You sleep well?" I asked her, finding myself at a lack of anything else to say.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat nodded, her cheeks alight. Ruby giggled from under the table, and Fang rolled his eyes. The dog-like Pokemon growled menacingly.

"Fang!" she snapped. The Houndoom merely growled again, a warning tone clear in his voice.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I got up and walked to get some more food."Man for some reason i'm just really hyper today and hungry."I dashed over to the food stand and noticed lemonade and donuts."LEMONADE AND DONUTS IN ONE PLACE!!!!!"I picked them up and ran to my table."This place is so awesome."I scarfed down the donuts and drank the lemonade as fast as i could.I began running around in circles until Shroomie wacked me with a vinewhip."Ouch that hurt,u gave me a headache."I was rubbing my head then spun around some more.*Man i am so hyper.*Shroomie blew out some sleep powder to put asleep for a bit.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"He hasn't liked any male since the death of my father. He's seen me get hurt too much, and he's not willing to see it happen again," Nat said quietly. Fang growled again.

Nat just sighed. "Give him time, he'll loosen up."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"I hope so." I said looking up. "Because it would be a shame if we can't get to know each other better if he doesn't approve of me." I found my eyes were locked with hers.Realizing the hidden meaning behin my own words, I quickly looke ddown and busied myself with my fruit, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I awoke suddenly."Uhhhh Shroomie did u knock me out with sleep powder."Shroom shroomish, Shroomie replied with a smile on his face."*yawn*Thanks i really needed that cause well i went alittle crazty there."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Yeah." I said a bit shyly, still feeling a bit embarrassed by teh inference one could make by my last statement. " Wel, Blaze sure seems willing to make friends with him." I noted. Combusken walked over to Fang and saluted him happily.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Fang stopped growling and merely glared. He wasn't one to hurt Pokemon, but if the COmbuskin was willing to press his luck...

Nat shot a warning glance at Fang before turning her gaze back to Sean. "Well, we'll be late to class if we don't get moving..." she said.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I nodded grudgingly, upset that I never was able to say what I had meant to say. I picked up my tray and discarded it. I called Combusken to me and we began to hobble down the hallway. COmbusken stayed right by me in case I fell.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Emma awoke the next morning with Cubone and Larvitar on her bead. She yawned and got changed.

When she got to the cafeteria, she sat down alone with her Pokemon and ate. The food didn't taste as good today.

After eating, Emma headed for Battle Tactics. She sat down when she entered the room. She was the first one there. Larvitar and Cubone sat on her desk.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
June awoke with the sun in her face. She groaned, getting up. She walked to the cafateria wearing her sports jacket, a blue shirt, and a regular pair of jeans. After eating she headed for battle tactics. While entering the classroom she spotted Emma. "Hi", she said taking a seat next to her.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I finished my meal and began walking to battle tactics."Alright i'm gonna beat some trainers today."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back