• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

Years
I'm not sure what to say honestly, Just seeing Melody get N0'd was intresting since i remember it happened in Twilight festival. I don't think anyone is suspicious yet so I'll probably randovote, just not yet.

Seriously? After everything that's been said and all those other votes, you have no opinions on anything?

[Evict] Neko Maid Kapper

Honestly, either you're scum trying to breeze through Day One or a very lazy townie.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Kindasorta got townleans on both Johnny and gp at the moment. This may change depending.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Bidoof FTW had explained the motive behind his vote, yet he did not change it, with it being a reaction test.

[Lynch] Bidoof FTW

Simply because I know I have the time to change it. And if I somehow didn't get to the thread in time then at least I'd have a vote out.

With that being said, [NotEvict] DeusPro

So, Johnny claiming every view other than his is wrong as-per-usual. We are having this discussion because I started it. If everyone in a thread just random votes, we get nowhere. Anyway, I'm not going to bother with this pointless exchange any further. It, much like a thread full of random votes, gets us nowhere.

I want more thoughts on Kapper/Nicki/Doof2 from people please. I'm going to be very disappointed if I don't get some actual responses.

Going to agree on GPvJohnny being townvtown for now. Cop could investigate me if the town really thinks I'm worth the visit, but I think his resources would be better somewhere else.

I want to agree with you on Neko but I honestly just have doubts that they even read the thread. Kind of in a shitty position with 2 votes on me and I'd rather have a potential lazy townie die than me, so [Evict] Neko Maid Kapper

EDIT: (sorry for the 2nd ping) I'm aware two votes isn't normally many but considering half the thread has a single vote on them I could easily die to a 2 man lynch lol

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I am not quite townreading Johnny yet, I am townreading GP, since he is really setting himself in the spotlight, which would be weird for a scum member I feel.

Years
I'm fairly confident Johnny is town atm, I just don't agree with his methods. I wouldn't mind having the cop investigate Doof 2 tonight tbh.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Maid Kapper is probably Either mafia trying to avoid being noticed or is just not invested in this game, but it looks like more of a mafia thing honestly.
I definitely see GP and Purplecicada as town for now.
Everyone else, I'm indifferent to.
Edit; I noticed bidoof said that the cop should investigate him. But the Godfather can fool the cop.
[Lynch] Bidoof FTW
I'm guessing he has The Godfather type of role.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
Maid Kapper is probably Either mafia trying to avoid being noticed or is just not invested in this game, but it looks like more of a mafia thing honestly.
I definitely see GP and Purplecicada as town for now.
Everyone else, I'm indifferent to.
Edit; I noticed bidoof said that the cop should investigate him. But the Godfather can fool the cop.
[Lynch] Bidoof FTW
I'm guessing he has The Godfather type of role.

Fine, I'll prove my innocence another way.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
My thoughts on doof are that he's probably the fool. He looks way too sus to me.

Neko on the other hand having no opinion on anybody is sound more scummish than foolish.

I do agree that GP and Johnny are probably both town.

[Unvote]Johnny (you can have your OMGUS Spark)
[Vote]Neko

This should provide enough pressure to get him speaking out.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Concerning Melody getting N0'd 3 times in a month I gotta wonder if that was really coincidence or not. If we could pinpoint whoever thought getting her offed was necessary and/or funny it might help, but I doubt that's really possible right off the bat.

I guess they get points for acting in character? Seeing as how they're supposed to be terrible neighbors and such.

Though on Day 1, at least given what I've seen, most of the time mafia seem to either blend into the background or make an active effort to appear town; they don't usually slip up right away unless they're new or playing terribly. Golgari's acting strangely, but if he was really mafia I'm not sure that's how he'd act; he's way too experienced to just put himself out there like that and make himself obvious to everyone. I'd say the mafia (or rather, our horrible neighbors cause this is basically Caddyshack: The Game minus the golf and I can't rightfully call the slobs in this situation a proper mafia) are either sheeping or are being active, and if I had to pick either Kapper or Golgari I'd go with Kapper for showing up saying "eh, I don't find anyone suspicious so I'm gonna just random vote" after a long conversation about the merits of random voting vs scum hunting on Day 1 by two people who are probably town but I'm not entirely sure (with Johnny I don't really think you can be completely sure, at least this early.) As for Violet.... eh, I don't really see her calling for a random vote as that suspicious, cause that's something I could easily see her doing. I don't really see her being that aggressive on Day 1.

[Evict] Neko Maid Kapper

Seriously though I haven't been this excited about a mafia game since Final Fantasy Mafia. It's gonna be so good, I'm just sure of it! ^_^

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
[un-Evict] jdthebud

[Evict] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

Just going with the town flow makes me suspect you a lot.

Neko could be just a really lazy townie move, and though I'm suspicious of that, it is nowhere near you voting three times (changing twice, not thrice, whoops) according to what is being discussed at the moment you do so.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
If anything, changing your votes makes you look towny in my eyes. Shows that you actually care about the outcome of the day.

Yeah agreed, except when it's changing a vote just to sheep along with the current flow of play as is happening right now with Sawsbuck's vote changes.

[evict] Sawsbuck

edit: lmao Doof nice job

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
D1 Gun shots always end well.

EDIT: That was originally sarcasm but after checking the role and finding out I was deceived by the name's color into thinking it was a town role that got shot, good job Doof.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Jumping the gun eh, Doof?
Huh?
Get it? had to make the terrible joke, sorry

Yeah agreed, except when it's changing a vote just to sheep along with the current flow of play as is happening right now with Sawsbuck's vote changes.

This is exactly the kind of point I'm trying to make. It can happen once, you randovote then follow another lead, but just changing twice is, at least for me, a going with the flow move.

At least if he contributed something, anything, when he changed votes, but if you see it's just him repeating what others previously stated with different words.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
Personally Ida's logic of "he's trying to prove himself via cop he must be godfather" is pretty scummy. Like, yeah godfather is a possibility but to use that to solidify your lynch is just a reach.

EDIT: doc on me please, I'm confirmed sheriff

Last edited:
Years
Personally Ida's logic of "he's trying to prove himself via cop he must be godfather" is pretty scummy. Like, yeah godfather is a possibility but to use that to solidify your lynch is just a reach.

EDIT: doc on me please, I'm confirmed sheriff

I was gonna say the exact same thing.

It seems like they are trying to turn what you said into you being maf. Instead of using what we know lynching the most likely maf, they are assuming that you are maf and changing other things to fit that theory.

[EVICT] Ida for right now unless something else comes up.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
[Unvote] Sawsbuck

i'm townreading this because it seems in my eyes that Sawsbuck is just a beginner misplaying, I was like that too when I just started.

[Vote] Neko

I think Neko is a beginner player too, but unlike Sawsbuck, they put in no effort whatsoever. They make a post that anyone can make, and NOT VOTE. The problem is that there is plenty of votes already, so she can just reread the thread, and see what other people do. People are randomvoting? Might be a good idea to do that too. This whole game I think, they made one post,a bad one at that, and that's it. To make matters worse has she been pressured by a lot of people, and she still doesn't say anything. I get if your busy with your real life, but it might be a good idea to check a little more often if you are in a mafia game.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
[Unvote] Bidoof FTW

Nice to have a confirmed townie, even if it was a bit risky. At least you didn't shoot a town PR.

Seems like there are two main vote wagons at the moment - Ida and Neko.

I dislike Ida throwing out that godfather shade on Bidoof FTW, especially this early, it's a very weak argument and not a good look. As for Neko, he has been just limping along and trying a bit too hard to stay out of the spotlight, which is suspicious.

I'd be fine with lynching either one, but Neko is more scummy to me.

[Lynch] Neko Maid Kapper

Back