• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Extra Legendary Pokemon Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Hey I may be late but I have many previous gen mythical and legendary pokemon and a few normal shinies, also a shiny raikou from a japanese event, I'm looking for a shiny zygarde code if you still have one left. I'm looking for a marshadow too.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
I have one left. The Raikou sounds good and the main Mythicals I am looking for are Meloetta, Zeraora, Marshadow, Shaymin, Hoopa, and Arceus.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
I have one left. The Raikou sounds good and the main Mythicals I am looking for are Meloetta, Zeraora, Marshadow, Shaymin, Keldeo, and Arceus.
I can give you a shaymin for the code if you'd like, I have an arceus, a keldeo and a meloetta too that I can give you but they're 5-6iv so I'm not so sure if they're legal at all, they're supposed to be from events.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
I can give you a shaymin for the code if you'd like, I have an arceus, a keldeo and a meloetta too that I can give you but they're 5-6iv so I'm not so sure if they're legal at all, they're supposed to be from events.

The Shaymin or Meloetta sounds good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back