• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years
I recently received a pokerus Zorua which was pleasant. I also got a couple perfect IV Pokemon, most notable would be honedge, ralts, and a female bulbasaur. And I got a love ball Snivy which was nice owo. Most of the time, I WT my breedjected Ferroseeds with two egg moves, Ralts, or Haunter, Graveler, Gurdurr, etc.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I recently received a pokerus Zorua which was pleasant. I also got a couple perfect IV Pokemon, most notable would be honedge, ralts, and a female bulbasaur. And I got a love ball Snivy which was nice owo. Most of the time, I WT my breedjected Ferroseeds with two egg moves, Ralts, or Haunter, Graveler, Gurdurr, etc.

You sure that's a Love Ball, because that's impossible without hacking.

Anyway, I haven't really gotten much of interest from WT lately. Right now, I've gota small project- I got a Machop on WT, and now I'm trying to raise it to a Machoke, then send it back out so it can Evolve! 8D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Oh wait, it was a dream ball, my bad eh heh... I just remembered that it was pink and the first ball that came to mind was the love ball uwu
I don't think it's a Dream Ball either unless there's a Dream World Snivy event, and it would be male. It's possible that it's the original event if it's male and doesn't have the hexagon. It can't be bred and it's not found in a Safari, so it can't be in anything other than a Poké Ball or possibly a Dream Ball under strict guidelines. Else it's a hack.

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years
I don't think it's a Dream Ball either unless there's a Dream World Snivy event, and it would be male. It's possible that it's the original event if it's male and doesn't have the hexagon. It can't be bred and it's not found in a Safari, so it can't be in anything other than a Poké Ball or possibly a Dream Ball under strict guidelines. Else it's a hack.

Ah well, I guess it was a hack then. I don't really mind cause I don't do competitive stuff anyways. From what I can tell, nothing but the ball was hacked anyways.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ah well, I guess it was a hack then. I don't really mind cause I don't do competitive stuff anyways. From what I can tell, nothing but the ball was hacked anyways.
To clarify, Snivy's Dream Ball (assuming there was an event) can't be bred from a male. Snivy of course can be bred like any starter.

Years
  • Age 22
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Wonder Trade is really fun! So far I've gotten some pretty nice stuff like a Gengar and Wash Rotom. It's nice for filling up your dex.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
How did I miss this one?

Thread hasn't been posted in for like a year and a half, so it's well past the revival rule here. Please create a new thread if you want to talk about things you got on Wonder Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back