• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Here's some of them I believe:

tumblr_m43n9rhZVS1qe9j8vo1_500.gif

tumblr_m43fl07c1A1r3gyt0o3_400.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. Finally beat Pokemon Platinum now. Didn't think I could beat the E4 and Cynthia with my guys being level 44 to 58 each but oh well.

Oh and the team was Houndoom, Jolteon, Altaria, Roserade, Gallade, and Empoleon if anyone's interested.

And saw the anime trailer recently as well, only thing that looked really caught my eye was the opening with N, still hoping he'll show up in a RSE remake but that's wishful thinking entirely sadly.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Sooo, I'm not the only one hyped for B2W2 thanks to that trailer? ovo
I thought it was one of the greatest things to wake up to on your birthday. |D;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

She did have even worse proportions in the promo vid, damn it was like CLAMP drew it.

Nope, she's great so you should. In fact I might draw her with her new hair in her old clothes.

Did you post them anywhere Req? I'd be interested in having a look.

Years

Found this hilarious meme, courtesy of Tumblr.

tumblr_m44jthqJEP1qi34p9o1_400.png

Do you think his fanbase is suddenly outranking Bianca's or do you think they're even?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Did you post them anywhere Req? I'd be interested in having a look.

Sucky but hey. XD;

frftM.gif

(The other ones I didn't save idk why).

Downloading PS right now so I can get better quality, since nobody caters to the PC avatars! D<

(However, Reshiram and Zekrom were much better @

WNFb3.gif
for example).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Not sure why'd you call that a "meme", but I think Cheren's fanbase definitely is growing. Especially with the love for bishies on the internet.

Elesa <3
OKAY, FINE. AS SOON AS I GET THE TIME I WILL DRAW ELESA.

But now Avengers.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pokey be watchin' Avengers nao? Let meh know whatcha think of it :U I saw The Dictator last night myself. Friggin' hilarious for me with all the political humor... :B

Also: seems like with this new animated thing for Pokemon, iconing has been rejuvinated 'round these parts o3o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

All right, I've watched the avengers!

I liked it :D
It's one of those films that you feel like it's gonna be crap but everyone says it's so good you just have to see it. I watched it with my friends (some of whom were seeing it a second time), and I actually hoped it'd never end. :P
It's really nicely done, the visuals are stunning (all those blurs and glares) and I really like the characters, even though I hadn't seen the earlier Marvel films. Thor and Loki still aren't anything like their mythological selves, but as original characters they're really good.

The dialogue was good too. While the comic relief was really predictable they managed to get some really clever gags in there, and conversations felt smooth. The sense of detail was also amazing.
Now, some things felt a bit off, like how the Hulk actually felt legitimately scary during the first part of the picture but turned out to not be a problem at all in the second half, where he just jumped around and did pretty what the other characters told him too. A bit of a let-down when it was such a big deal how he was uncontrollable.
I also couldn't get around why they were calling Thor a demigod. Hey, you're either a god or not. You're not a demigod, because you're not ****ing Hercules ("****ing" used as an intensifier, not a verb :P ).

But all the things somehow made sense. The heroes functioned with each other setting-wise, we got to see lots of VS battles, and in the second half we got some good, brainless alien bashing. I really enjoyed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back