• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

So after threatening your ex for whatever ****ed-up reason, you left? Good riddance, though you'll probably come crawling back within two days like last time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Looks like we won't be able to start dating afterall, oh well at least we can still be friends. Hopefully.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you sir, thank you for showing me that I am an adapter above all else.

Dear Anonymous,

You know I thought about having you live with us sometime but maybe once I get a place of my own lol.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm horrible aren't I lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Couldn't ask for a better wingman, I'll help you out on your memory problem once we have the free time though because I'm nice to my friends like that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry about last night.

I got caught up with another conversation. I guess you kinda miss what I have, a friend to talk to. I was the only one online in your buddy list and I failed as a friend. But you also have to look at the other side of the buddy list. You need to stop relying on everyone that used to talk to you. Most of us have moved on with our lives, and so should you. I moved on, and everyone at the IRC did as well. Our bunch isn't anything like before. I think it's time to go ahead and start making newer friends. It's not worth searching for the old.

I think whatever happened last night was unforgivable and I don't think I can look at our convos the same way again. I love you and I still care for you. I just wish we still have the same preferences of contact. :(

Dear Anonymous,

Congrats on your current success. I am so proud of you. I wish I could told you this directly to you but I...don't want to. I'd probably make a complete fool of myself.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Sorry our convo got cut short... stupid internet here just loves to crash during this time...

Dear Anon,

For the record, no, I haven't forgiven you, and I probably never will. There's no point in trying to ask now.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So you're going to my college... Doing the same courses... I hope you're a good enough person not to tell everyone about me. I'm hoping you won't but I wonder; you've made your opinion clear, I suppose I should give up the idea of two years being myself?

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what you're trying to do. I can hazzard a guess however. Whatever it is it's not working. ****ing give up because I'm getting very annoyed now. Treat me with the respect I deserve because every day I respect you less and less.

Dear Anonymous,

Big headed arrogant **** aren't you?

Dear Anonymous,

I asked you to do something for me. Like most of the time you fail to actually do it. I'm not going to mention it though. If you do what I asked you to do then sure I would but until then not a chance, I'm not wasting my time talking to someone who has no desire to make conversation back.

Dear Anonymous,

Isn't 3-4 weeks a bit long I mean really.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Dear anonymous,

1. You're really not so bad.

2. My work days are so much better when I don't have to put up with you, and I feel bad saying that, but you dig your own grave. You really do.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that ever bothers doing anything, and half the time that's true. Just wish people would try to do it themselves rather than complain about what I've done, because hey if you did it I'm sure it'd be so much better - even though it would be exactly the same. Ugh.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Dear Anonymous,
You know your mistake, and yet you continue to play along for the prestige rather than doing what is right. What you think you know has been blurred. And what others thought of you is gone altogether.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

If you're going to be a ***** to me now then fine that's your loss if anything you stuck up little piece of crap. Do me a favor though and don't hold this over my head like it was my fault now because we both know that to be a load of crap. Tldr, **** off.

Dear Anonymous,

I think it's time to leave the nest once again, thanks for the help though.

Dear Anonymous,

I know you're not retarded but please stop acting like you are now because it's embarrassing on my end to say the very least.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for showing me that stupid zombies game on your phone, it's really fun to play lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Yes I know that everyone hates me and wants me gone but frankly I don't give a damn anymore, if people are gonna have a problem with me now then fine bring them on and watch me still standing in the end.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear anonymous,

You aren't who I thought you were... or perhaps I am disillusioned. Either way, you don't bode well for me, do you?

Dear anonymous,

I would fix your problems but I can't!!!

Dear anonymous,

You're wrong. I'm not forced to stay, and especially not for that reason. You don't understand... but then again, I don't either. All I know is, I hardly want anything to do with that reason anymore.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

you're a ****in boss. just chill and take it easy

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm scared. You can stop ignoring it now.

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah let's ask that in front of the entire class! It wasn't any of your business you're my teacher not my therapist.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

You know what, **** you. Go die already you piece of ****.

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah I do think I'm better than my peers up here and I'm starting to think I'm better than you now. Problem?

Dear Anonymous,

The sooner Spring Break starts and we can hang out again the better, trust me I've had enough of the pondscum up here.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 26, 2015
Dear anonymous
after that punishment,you should think hundred time before trying to mess with me again.

dear anonymous

thank you.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe that I became your friend... Actually, one of my best of friends.... I HATE YOU!!! >.<

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry.... =/

Dear Anonymous,

=P haha... =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I told you I can keep my promises, and I just proved that today. Suck on that beeyotch.

Dear Anonymous,

We're gonna be having a lot of epic battles this year aren't we lol.

Dear Anonymous,

I pray it doesn't snow tomorrow, wanna hang out so bad just so I can have some fun this weekend lol.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

You seem to think that you're incredibly smart and helpful with all your suggestions, but I'm pretty sure all you're doing is irritating those around you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I honestly don't understand why... but I miss you so much. Even though you don't deserve my feelings towards you.. For some strange reason I still want to talk to you every day like we used to. Just to know how your day is going and if you're happy. When I sign on to PC, I remember that this is where we met and I think about how crazy that all of this happened through a pokemon forum.
I find myself getting emotional and missing every bit of how we used to be.
To sum everything up I just miss you and I hope you're having a great life.
xoxo - Ash.

Dear Anonymous(es)
You guys. And yeah... if you think you're who I'm talking about, you are who I'm talking about. I miss you guys. And when I say that, I mean I miss how we were before anything happened to change us. And I know we all have moved past the drama and we've all gotten to a place that everybody is cool with everybody... but I just hate that everything has changed. I realize that we've talked about the issues a million times and we've all attempted to make everything like it used to be a million and one times, but I think it's really sad how our relationships as a whole have changed so drastically. It really sucks.
I wish I could have my old group back. My old friends. And I wish that we could have long pointless conversations like we used to.. but ah well I guess it's about time I just let it go and let everything be as it is now. I love you guys and I always will. - Ash <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back