• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing wishlist

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
YES to all those things, but what I want most of all is the ability to choose where villagers move in instead of letting them plop down their house wherever with no regard to your town layout, because that's been the MOST FRUSTRATING THING

Or at least like having designated housing areas that I can plan my town around

blue

gucci
Years
I'm quite a new AC fan only picking up an interest with the release of New Leaf, but I'm super excited at the idea of a Switch version of Animal Crossing! While the game format is great as it is, I do agree that there is room for improvement.

One thing I would appreciate is better control over the villagers that live in your town. There have been times when I've gone through periods of taking a break from AC only to pick up from where I last left off and to find that one or two of my favourite villagers have gone and moved away. While I get that's the general idea of cycling new villagers into your town, I'd like to have the option to have a definitive say on who you want to keep/let go from your town? Idk how it could be worked in but maybe having some sort of customized list that you can set a certain number of villagers as your favourite so they stay put in your town indefinitely. Maybe that's just me, but after losing a few of my favourite villagers over the past few months, that's a feature I'd definitely appreciate.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I want to be able to create a new town but still be able to visit the older ones. We won't be able to do anything much in them, only visit them, but it could be nice,.

I want to have villagers living in my town too. Not the homeless ones like in New leaf, but with apaprtments and stuff.

I did a long message once here to reply and apparently it didn't post correctly. Soooo I am sorry if I don't have the patience to elaborate eh

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • more control over initial town layout
  • more control over where new villagers move
  • easier access to unlocking projects
  • VR SUPPORT!
  • larger towns
  • make placing items/fixtures outside less frustrating
  • ability to disable visiting players from running
  • some kind of 'career' system
  • VR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
More inventory space :p
And also just more to do in general. I got so bored with ACNL that I started messing with the internal clock :p

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Being able to put patterns on the floor without accidentally putting them in my pocket and objects being able to fall on them without falling into the never ending hole of nothingness.

Back