• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

it is now a thing.

HL7DrBa.png

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Hoo boy, one of my moms friends turns out to be a huge Pokefan, and next time he comes over, he's bringing over his 3DS and gonna battle.

Better step my EV training on my Blissey and Shuckle into overdrive.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a little myself but I would rather be happy at the song in CourageHound's signature .

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I used to battle competitively in Pokemon Online. I had some pretty standard OU teams that worked well for me; I didn't try keeping up with the new threats though so my teams are outdated.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

^Same for me

I have a couple competitive teams but ididnt feel like adapting them to the B/W2 metagame when all the new legendary forms came around. Still performs pretty decently tho. Could use a lil tweaking tho. Sigh...the only thing I dont like about standard tier(OU) battling is not being able to use most of my favs without them being considered semi "gimmicks". My mono poison team sort of alleviates this cuz its a pretty solid team consisting of some of my fav poison types.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Most of the Pokemon that used to be in OU are now in like... UU or something so yeah. UU/NU is kind of the new standard tier that people play at? Nica would know about this than me.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Yea I've heard UU/NU are the most fun tiers, and even RU.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Yea the lower tiers are the most fun due to the expansive list of pokemon to use and the non o/p pokes or bandwaggoned teams residing within them. But unless i'm mistaken, OU is the standard fare in most tournaments right? I havnt battled seriously on any servers in a while so I wouldnt know.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Yea OU literally meaning Overused; it includes the strongest pokemon not banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back