• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Has anyone heard Tina Fey's verse on the new mixtape by Childish Gambino, better known as Donald Glover from Community?
Spoiler:

God, I love Tina so much.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I think Alex Pettyfer would be the real draw for Magic Mike. Channing Tatum is not that hot, simply because he has what I call "doucheface"

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I think Alex Pettyfer would be the real draw for Magic Mike. Channing Tatum is not that hot, simply because he has what I call "doucheface"

Oh gooooooooooooooooddddddd, Alex Pettyfer. Did anyone see him in Stormbreaker, that Alex Rider series adaption, what must have been five or six years ago? Soooooo hot then.

Shining Raichu

Years
I think he's the hottest Hollywood guy around right now. There's just not one thing about him that isn't attractive.

But no I didn't see him in Stormbreaker but how could you say such things Harlequin, he was only 16 at the time! A precious child, you nasty pedo!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I liked him in Magic Mike! Maybe that's because he was prancing around half-naked...

I Am Number Four was just a disaster for me but not mainly because of his acting. Those are the only things I've seen him in.

Shining Raichu

Years
I Am Number Four was a terrible movie overall, but I didn't think his acting was bad at all! That's the only thing I've ever seen him in though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
But no I didn't see him in Stormbreaker but how could you say such things Harlequin, he was only 16 at the time! A precious child, you nasty pedo!

Don't you take that tone with me, hypocrite.

I tried to watch I Am Number Four but I got so bored that I just started texting and doing everything other that watching that car crash in slow motion.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
A couple of people I trust also agree. I'll see what people think when it's finished, still not sure yet.

Oddly enough I just started watching Sengoku Basara. Dear lord this is brilliant. Stupidly over the top fights, Engrish, awesome ost with some sort of watered down Japanese history as it's setting.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
Meanwhile I'm imagining Mr Cat Dog in a movie theater, watching a movie about men stripping. It makes me chuckle on the inside :P

Years
Cat is obviously very comfortable with his sexuality.

I Am Number Four is a movie I wrote off when I read Michael Bay was involved. Glad to know I didn't miss anything.

Years
movies_the_dark_knight_rises_soundtrack.jpg

We all know the movie's gonna be good, so why not give the soundtrack a listen? If you're a fan of soundtrack music or music in Hans Zimmer's style, you need to listen to it. Sets the mood perfectly for what the movie's about. You'll want to jump around rooftops in a cape after listening to this.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yeah, pretty much. It's just men stripping... not like I'm going to turn gay from watching it! Dunno why people are so apprehensive about it. Although the atmosphere in the cinema was verrrrrrrry unusual. Mainly consisting of 40-year-old women randomly yelling out "I'd like to break me off a piece of THAT!"

Shining Raichu

Years
It's 4am, I just got home from seeing The Dark Knight Rises and I just came straight here to say that, while I won't reveal anything, words cannot describe the majesty of that ****ing movie.

And anybody who said Anne Hathaway would not make a good Catwoman can immediately go die in a hole of their incorrectness and shame.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Well, I for one would love a chance to rip into too-pretty-for-the-role-not-sexy-enough Anne Hathaway so hopefully I'll be seeing TDKR within the next couple of days!

Years
I appear not to have replied when the Spiderman conversation was going so I'll say the new one was okay, but I prefer the previous triology so far minus the stupid emo part of 3.

I can't wait to the see The Dark Knight Rises, but I can't afford to see it straight away and someone will spoil it eventually.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm suppose to see TDKR tomorrow so I'm hoping it's as great as everyone is saying it is. I almost forgot Anne Hathaway was in it I'm kind of looking forward to it now. I'm not really into all the hype as everyone else I never got why they were such a big deal especially the first one.

Shining Raichu

Years
So I have a few things to ***** about:

1) People in showbiz getting pregnant. I honestly think this should be disallowed because it's so frustrating. You see so many great people with such talent and so much to offer just giving it up because they give birth and want to spend time with the little creature. I think this might actually be where my hatred of children originated lol - when Julia Roberts got pregnant. She was on the top of her game. Then she had to go have babies and now she's back on the silver screen picking terrible roles and being in movies that bomb terribly as though those years of child-rearing sucked out her brain.

The latest offender is Lily Allen. Just weeks after announcing her comeback to music, she's pregnant again! So now who knows how long it will be before we get more awesome Lily Allen music because I doubt she'll be doing much until the new baby is old enough to be no longer breastfeeding.

2) Unnecessary additional Superman movies right after we just got rid of Smallville. Unnecessary casting of Russell Crowe in movies. This film fits both these descriptions.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
1) People in showbiz getting pregnant. I honestly think this should be disallowed because it's so frustrating. You see so many great people with such talent and so much to offer just giving it up because they give birth and want to spend time with the little creature. I think this might actually be where my hatred of children originated lol - when Julia Roberts got pregnant. She was on the top of her game. Then she had to go have babies and now she's back on the silver screen picking terrible roles and being in movies that bomb terribly as though those years of child-rearing sucked out her brain.

I didn't like her in any film she's been in this previous decade ("What is this, Eat, Pray ****ing Love?!") but I've heard great things about her in Notting Hill and Erin Brokovich.

As for children, I don't know, Michelle Williams (<3) has had a flourishing career after she gave birth to her daughter, so it certainly isn't universal, haha.

2) Unnecessary additional Superman movies right after we just got rid of Smallville. Unnecessary casting of Russell Crowe in movies. This film fits both these descriptions.

You kidding? The teasers look great!

Hey guys, been a long time since I've stopped by C&M. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back